It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zarqawi's Autopsy Reports to be given.......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Fox will carry a news conference as to Zarqawi's autopsy reports. He's dead.
He remains dead..........

More as it develops!

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I hope they beat him to death...

Still too light for him.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   
DNA- positive match.

FRACTURES OF THE "LEGS" funny- i thought he only had one.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Fox will carry a news conference as to Zarqawi's autopsy reports. He's dead.
He remains dead..........

More as it develops!

umm, isnt this the second time he's been dead though? also, do we know yet if he grew his leg back since it was last blown off?

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Lots of explanations as to why the body was "intact" and not blown up to smithereens!!! I dont pretend to know what blasts do, so i'll wait for your comments.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Does anyone have a link to the actual autopsy report? I'd like to read it. Haven't been able to find it myself.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   
[url=http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060612/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq_al_zarqawi;_ylt=Ah0DFEvRSlLPM6RprykAh25g.3QA;_ylu=X3o'___'A3b2NibDltBHNlYwM3MTY-]Link[/ur l]

BAGHDAD, Iraq - Abu Musab al-Zarqawi lived for 52 minutes after a U.S. warplane bombed his hideout northeast of Baghdad, and he died of extensive internal injuries consistent with those caused by a bomb blast, the U.S. military said Monday.

Col. Steve Jones, command surgeon for Multinational Forces, said an autopsy concluded that al-Zarqawi died from serious injuries to his lungs. An FBI test positively identified al-Zarqawi's remains.

Maj. Gen. William Caldwell, a spokesman for the U.S. military in Baghdad, said U.S. forces arrived about 28 minutes after a fighter jet bombed al-Zarqawi's hideout outside Baqouba on Wednesday. Medics secured al-Zarqawi's airway but his breathing was shallow and labored, and he expelled blood from his mouth.

"It was very evident he had extremely massive internal injuries," Caldwell said.

Al-Zarqawi died 24 minutes after coalition forces arrived, he said.

Jones said the autopsy conducted Saturday showed that al-Zarqawi died from injuries to his lungs.

"Blast waves from the two bombs caused tearing, bruising of the lungs and bleeding," he said. "There was no evidence of firearm injuries."

Its not exactly the autopsy report, but at least it gives a general idea how he died. He lasted 52 min. He died even slower.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   
As far as the body being destroyed, they had said (early on anyway) that the first 500-lb bomb knocked down the building, and that the second 500-lb bomb was the one that actually killed most of the people in the rubble.

top topics

join