It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unnoticed Flying Objects During Shuttle Launch *new*

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Is it just me or do these 'Turkey Vultures' sound quite appetizing...hmm, wonder what they taste like BBQ'd

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman

I've already quoted from Turkey Vulture facts that Vultures can fly around 60 m/p/h.

If the Wingspan of the Shuttle is 78 ft. then yes a Turkey Vulture could fly that distance in less than a second. 88 ft per second would be 60 m/p/h.

At times they are flying FASTER than 100MPH. But the only sure way to calculate the speed is when they are flying over the plume exactly, but in the video, every time the get near the plume the are turning/curving around it. Certain parts of the video show the objects moving much faster.

Ill try to provide a video.

Originally posted by JebusSaves
Is it just me or do these 'Turkey Vultures' sound quite appetizing...hmm, wonder what they taste like BBQ'd

Statements like these only mean you have no further arguments. If that is the case please stop trying to hijack this thread, and go post your kiddy thoughts in the Below Top Secret forums.

[edit on 12-6-2006 by LAES YVAN]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LAES YVAN
I would LOVE to see a LIVE launch with my own eyes. Maybe i'll fly to the next one. Search all you want for STS-114 video, adn see if you can find simular videos, I doubt you can find them, unedited.

B.T.W. Those can not be birds. They are too big, and too fast.

*adjusts necktie*...

I just might be at the next launch... STS-115

My wife's cousin will be shuttle commander of that mission.

Brent Jett.

I'll be sure to have video camera in hand.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Statements like these only mean you have no further arguments. If that is the case please stop trying to hijack this thread, and go post your kiddy thoughts in the Below Top Secret forums.

There is no further argument because everyone here has decimated your claims because they are false.
Your arguments are those of a 15 Year Old boy trying to convince adults of something that even he realises is wrong.
The people on this thread are far from Ignorant of TRUE UFO sightings, of TRUE accounts of this phenomena and we have all seen that this is Birds.
Had this been a different site then sure, you could argue your case, but this site is open for this specific thing, these people see this sort of thing all the time.

Actually reading my comment, I actually believe you are a 15 year old, you have shown no proof of any of your claims other then crappy zoomed in pictures of birds.

Seriously, you should be looking at the videos that most 15 year old boys watch, maybe that would give you something else to do then get exasperrated online by people who can see the Truth.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Man don't be rude, we're just trying to help you realize it's birds... Yes BIRDS! only *some* birds...

[edit on 12-6-2006 by D1ssient]

Mod edit: Please don't type and 1ns3rt pr0fan1ty.

[edit on 12-6-2006 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
I'll be sure to have video camera in hand.

Sounds awesome, I wish them good luck. Also, PLEASE use a tripod.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I would LOVE to see a LIVE launch with my own eyes. Maybe i'll fly to the next one. Search all you want for STS-114 video, adn see if you can find simular videos, I doubt you can find them, unedited.

Oh Man, i missed this part, you mean you didn't even take the Video Footage, you 'recorded' it from TV.
This gets even more priceless.
Your argument would have had some validity had you been there(not that there was much to validate anyway) but you didn't even see that....wow

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Its funny how JebusSaves and D1 are the same person...

LOL

Sure, I came here with factual measurements. All you come here with is the saying "Its a bird". You STILL haven't proven to me it is a bird. You still haven't shown me "flapping wings", you sill haven't explained if the objects are in fact going into and behind the smoke... You STILL haven't grown up.

Really.. the only thing that is making this video undecided for me, is the fact that video's are not 100% clear.

Oh Man, i missed this part, you mean you didn't even take the Video Footage, you 'recorded' it from TV.
This gets even more priceless.
Your argument would have had some validity had you been there(not that there was much to validate anyway) but you didn't even see that....wow

This tells me you didn't even read this WHOLE thread... why don't you try reading before you claim I talk like a 15 year old.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Thay are not the same person, I just checked.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
To Everyone,

This is the last warning that will be issued to this thread. Please keep it civil and refrain from attacking other members. This is the second mod warning.

Thanks....

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

Then they are friends, they post the same exact time, same exact view, and log off the same exact time. Funny...

-back on subject-

If in fact the perspective WAS off, and the birds ARE closer than they appear, then they WOULD NOT disappear when they are flying towards, and away from the camera. UNLESS they were flying parallel to the line of sight, which I'm sure they weren't.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Its funny how JebusSaves and D1 are the same person...

LOL

Wow, with powers of deduction like that its shocking no one here believes that those UFO's are the Commis.
NumbNuts, any MOD on the board can check my IP address, they will see there is only one of me posting on this board.
I don't need to pretend to be someone else to tell some *EDIT* that they need glasses.

Sure, I came here with factual measurements. All you come here with is the saying "Its a bird". You STILL haven't proven to me it is a bird. You still haven't shown me "flapping wings", you sill haven't explained if the objects are in fact going into and behind the smoke... You STILL haven't grown up.

Really.. the only thing that is making this video undecided for me, is the fact that video's are not 100% clear.

Re-Watch the Video, all the evidence is there, you are just too ignorant of fact to witness it.
Shouldn't you be doing your Homework about now anyway...or is the Semester over already?

Mod Edit: attack on another member

[edit on 12-6-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Thank you I have followed your links and find the video great do you have the doctored video or is there a way I could get that video. The comparision would be great. I am stating a web site UFO media matters and would like it showcase it along with the doctored video.

Thank for a video.
Joe
Brooklyn

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
The "birds" did not appear to enter the smoke to me and the way they were moving looked exactly like the flight pattern of "birds".

You are so frustrated that we can't see what you see but it's just not there to see my friend. I would be more than happy to side with you if you had even a whisper of a case here but you don't.

Maybe you should step away for awhile and then come back and review the video from our perspective. Chances are you will see what we see.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

Then they are friends, they post the same exact time, same exact view, and log off the same exact time. Funny...

Which is interesting because i haven't actually logged off this site yet today, so there is your first flaw.
Secondly, you can search both our posting Histories, i'm pretty sure you will see no corellation between any other posts.
IF we post at the exact same time, then how did I manage to do that if we are the same person anyway, which proves amongst all your 'theories' you have no clue.

I have never spoken to this Dude you are refering, but after this thread i'm pretty sure i will want to, he seems knowledgeable.

As for my 15 Year old claims and your comment regarding i haven't read the thread, on the contrary, i have read it all.
You mention you have served...big deal, its not like any of us can check.
What probably is the case is that your Father Served andc you want to be just like him when you grow up.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
That's starting to get really ridiculous. I'm sorry to tell you we're not the same person.

www....#wit.info/whatis.htm

edit: sorry the link isn't working as it contains a vulgar word.

[edit on 12-6-2006 by D1ssient]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Oh good grief

According to that illogic statement, I must be your alter-ego - your second post on page 7 was posted at the same time mine was.

AHH THE HORROR - two people posting at the same time.

Jeez

NN

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I think what is most interesting about the video is the camera operator. Is it just me, or does he/she appear to lose interest in the space shuttle, focusing primarily on the flying objects circling around, or flying near, the plume.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
Enhanced, clipped and inverted.

www.windows-vista-updates.com... [MPEG]

or

www.windows-vista-updates.com... [Windows Media]

? thoughts ?

[edit on 6/12/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

They "birds" seem to be flying around the plume, clockwise and anti clockwise.

So i would go along with the thermal theory it think.

[edit on 12-6-2006 by Denied]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Again please stop asking us to prove things to you. You are making inaccurate estimates based on information you have determined which is clearly wrong. Your argument goes against public opinion as I dont think anyone has posted on this thread in support of you.

The burden of proof lies on you.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join