It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unnoticed Flying Objects During Shuttle Launch *new*

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
trust me when i say they will cut to a different angle when it gets to the right spot. It wont stay on ONE camera.

As a progress note, its taking FOREVER to upload the video via MSN to a moderator so he can host the file for everyone to download and debunk. Just give me time i'll get it to him.

[edit on 12-6-2006 by LAES YVAN]

ISJ

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by LAES YVAN
the fact that the objects fly in and out of the clouds/smoke trail totaly rid the "perspective" theory.

Not really, actually proves the claims, the bird is circling. As the bird circles, the camera captures the side of the bird then the front then the opposite side of the bird.

And obviously the surface area/shadow of the side of the bird is much clearer than the frontal area of the bird, thus this appears to you to be a re-emergance from the clound/smoke.

As for the height factor, the perspective explaination also covers the fact that the clouds the birds are atually flying around are lower that the clouds adjacent to the Shuttle - how on earth can you clearly distinguish between cloud (next to shuttle) and cloud (lower in the skycloser to the birds)

You seem to have convinced yourself that these are fictional entities and refute the more likely (and truthful) facts.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   
If it looks like a bird and acts like a bird.....

Sorry Dude, I can see you're getting pummeled here and I tried to see what you are seeing but unfortunately, you’ve got birds here.

It's all perspective issues as the birds appear to be much larger than they really are.

I can see how impassioned you are about this and I'm sorry that it turned out this way.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   
STS - 114 Cameras did record strange objects from space.

You should check out those videos , where the objects on those films certainly are not Turkey Vultures, and forget about the Turkey Vulture Video.

STS-114 The "Twinkie" 08/05

STS-114 The 90° Turn 08/05

STS-114 The Strange Phenomenon 08/05

STS-114 The "To & Fro" Object 08/05

STS-114 The Dark Object 07/05

[edit on 12-6-2006 by lost_shaman]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I guess what you mean is that pink, lit up saucer-shaped thing that appears to the right in the cloud toward the end of the film? Did you notice, it is in a direct line/path between the sun and the ground?

Well, I think it's a "lens flare" created by the optics of your camera. Yeah. A REAL lens flare. Notice, it exhibits no volition, no movement of its own accord--it's just a lit thing sitting there. That's how lens flares work; they don't move except in response to the angle of the sun with the optics of the camera.

Takes a while to figure this out, so don't feel bad.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I guess you have to zoom into the video to even be able to see what I see... obviously none of you have watched these objects in zoom mode, if you have you would know they are flying WAY faster than any bird, also making some weird turns that no ordinary bird at the height would make, and they are going through both the large cloud above AND the smoke trails.

If these were migratory birds they would have a direction. These birds are NOT flying high because it is a dry day, they actually prolonged the count down because of scattered clouds, and chance of showers. And these birds are NOT hunting, they are far to high. Plus, at these heights, the birds would definitely appear SMALLER.

And please explain to me how these birds appear out of no where.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   
First, if its to zoomed its going to be a big blur.
Second, when its zoomed things are going to LOOK bigger, And MOVE faster.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman
STS - 114 Cameras did record strange objects from space.

You should check out those videos , where the objects on those films certainly are not Turkey Vultures, and forget about the Turkey Vulture Video.

STS-114 The "Twinkie" 08/05

The 90° Turn 08/05

The Strange Phenomenon 08/05

The "To & Fro" Object 08/05

The Dark Object 07/05

Only the top link works for me.

The 90 degree turn, wasnt that explained as camera refocusing causing an effect of an object that changed direction.

[edit on 12-6-2006 by Denied]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Denied

The 90 degree turn, wasnt that explained as camera refocusing causing an effect of an object that changed direction.

Hi Denied,

I did explain that "The Sharp Turn" segment of "Evidence: The case for NASA UFOs part one" was caused by the camera zoom.

However, this is a different video of a different object.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   
just click the links and delete the %20STS-114 at the end.

B.T.W. just look at my video.. those objects are flying WAY FASTER THAN A JET WOULD. Its so obvious they are flying extreme speeds. Not even the space shuttle was moving that fast. You know.. the higher something is the slower it seems to move, these objects are definitely going in and out of the clouds, so they are pretty damn high, moving that fast only tells me they would be moving faster if they were lower.

ISJ

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   

And please explain to me how these birds appear out of no where.

Because a bl**dy great big rocket has just blasted off and scared the s**t out of them !!!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Take some screen shots of it zoomed, let us see.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   
i have taken zoomed screen shots , they are posted earlyer on this thread.. i will take more, but im busy trying to get this video to a host, im having weird problems at the moment.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   

just click the links and delete the %20STS-114 at the end.

B.T.W. just look at my video.. those objects are flying WAY FASTER THAN A JET WOULD. Its so obvious they are flying extreme speeds. Not even the space shuttle was moving that fast. You know.. the higher something is the slower it seems to move, these objects are definitely going in and out of the clouds, so they are pretty damn high, moving that fast only tells me they would be moving faster if they were lower.

Hello mate.
I think what people are saying is that they were not at the height you think they were, and with the zoom on, the objects are going to appear to move faster.

The argument is perspective really i think at this stage.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   
After watching these videos and reading all the replies everyone has posted, I decided to finally become a member of the ATS community. I have lived on the spacecoast for over 21 years and seen many shuttle launches. Turkey vultures, or Cathartes aura, was the first thing that came to mind when I saw the video. However, after doing some research and watching the flight patterns of the object, if the altitude is correct at 11500 ft, that would be very high for this type of bird, as there average altidue is around 2000 ft. For argument sake if it is a vulture, the wing movement is not consistent with any vulture I have ever seen at a high altitude, and vultures in our area are a very common thing. They tend to glide more than actually flap there wings, and they usually appear to move mich slower than this video depicts. Also going by the fact that the altitude 11500 ft is correct, even a large bird would probably look alot smaller than depicted in the video, although this could be due to the angle and quality of the shot. I still believe it could be some type of bird, but we need more evidence of flight patterns and average altitude of certain species of birds that live in central florida next to the ocean, before I can beleive beyond a shadow of a doubt that it is a bird. If anyone finds one let me know, I am going to be researching this, but honestly I can't really think of a bird other than a vulture or maybe an eagle(which is not that common as compared to vultures) that flies at that altitude in our area. Anyone care to prove/disprove this theory have at it, Im just throwing a suggestion into the argument.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   

This? I'm not sure how you can say anything about this picture, that's why I didn't.

You can not see anything but smudge. Like I said two posts ago.... Its too zoomed, if just seeing the pictures and not seeing the video, I would say that is smudges.

[edit on 12-6-2006 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Ive studied the video long enough, the objects fly though parts of the smoke trail that didn't exist until 32 to 34 seconds after the launch. That means the objects are flying through smoke trails that are 11,300 feet above ground..

I AM PAST PERSPECTIVE..

But you people are not...

I dont see why it so hard to see the objects flying thought the clouds and smoke.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   

You can not see anything but smudge. Like I said two posts ago.... Its too zoomed, if just seeing the pictures and not seeing the video, I would say that is smudges.

Well, those smudges move i assure you.

link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
This? I'm not sure how you can say anything about this picture, that's why I didn't.

There are 3 dots in the picture. 2 of them just came out of the smoke trail, and the one on top is going IN the smoke trail. Watch the original video, and when you hear the guy say "The car alarms are going off", is when that s.s. was taken.

link   
I see no smoke in the picture you gave, or in the video. Except from the shuttle.

I know exactly what you are saying and I see the smuges in the picture. Birds.

[edit on 12-6-2006 by SpittinCobra]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join