It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unnoticed Flying Objects During Shuttle Launch *new*

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LAES YVAN

How can you prove those specs are vultures? You cant, you are going on the assumption those dots are vultures and you have no proof they are.. If anything that picture only proves there are 3 ufo above 6000 feet during the time of the launch. If those are birds, they are pretty damn far away behind the launch now arnt they.. They would be MUCH bigger if they were birds in front of the shuttle like you claim..

LAES YVAN,

I just took pics of High Flying Turkey Vultures Yesterday and these are consistent with them.

We've also seen and talked about the NASA Turkey Vulture problem several times on this thread.

We know Turkey Vultures were there on the scene at the time in Droves, we witnessed at least two having a very BAD DAY thanks to the Lift off of Discovery.

I've posted links to an article in which NASA claimed to have calibrated a RADAR just to pick-up objects the size of Turkey Vultures so that NASA can Scrub a dangerous launch because after this Lift Off they deemed Turkey Vultures a potentially catastrophic threat to the Shuttle.

I've also shown that the Cloud in question can be seen from the Shuttle Cam very near the Visitor Center at KSC.

And here are the pics I took from yesterday that are positively pics of a Turkey Vulture that you can make a comparison with to the Turkey Vultures in the Video and pics.

[edit on 13-6-2006 by lost_shaman]

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   

This next picture is ZOOMED IN and the dots are STILL ultra small. Yet on the first photo above that is labeled "not zoomed in", the dots are HUGE, and that screen shot was captured as they were entering/exiting the plume.

[edit on 13-6-2006 by LAES YVAN]

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   

BTW is wasnt an attack. I was simply saying, to stop bringing up that fact that birds are always in the area.. WE ALREADY KNOW THAT. I have stated many times that birds are always in the area, so you can stop posting that information.. it is useless.

Why should somthing that is relevant to the conversation be stopped?
This is evidence that Birds are normal thing at the KSC.
So many different notes.
Here is 2 tests for you.
1) Link as many UFO sightings at KSC directly to this thread that DON'T involve your Video.
2)Give us, from the evidence you have provided, the conclusion you have come to.....more detail than 'UFO's flying'. Give your conclusions on where they are from, what they are doing, why they are here. You must have these otherwise you wouldnt be so strong in your conviction that they aren't Birds.

[edit on 13-6-2006 by JebusSaves]

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Strangely enough that is the exact area I mentioned in my earlier post.
That area is covered by part of the cloud if you watch thisvideo starting at around one minute you can watch for yourself as the section of cloud begins to move over that exact section of the plume you point out.

Once again it is an optical illusion, the clouds are much closer to the camera then the plume, the birds appear to fly into the plume, however they are simply flying into/behind the clouds.

[edit on 13/6/06 by Skibum]

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The only reason you people think the cloud is not directly above the launch pad, is because the shuttle is actually flying AWAY from the launch pad.. The shuttle DOES NOT fly straight up, it curves A LOT. In this case the shuttle is curving away from the camera, and at the same time the plume of smoke is moving towards the clouds, and at a point the plume of smoke actually joins the clouds. Which is when the objects fly through both..

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Here you can see ,and thanks for grouping the pics, that the Birds have around 23 seconds to move from Position 1 to Position 2.

So as can be seen using reference points of the clouds ( this can be done because the time between picture was small) that the Birds are clearly in the Line of sight on the Video and time to go from position 1 to position 2 so that they first become visible as the camera adjusts to focus on the closer cloud 1b in the foreground.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JebusSaves

BTW is wasnt an attack. I was simply saying, to stop bringing up that fact that birds are always in the area.. WE ALREADY KNOW THAT. I have stated many times that birds are always in the area, so you can stop posting that information.. it is useless.

So many different notes.
Here is 2 tests for you.
1) Link as many UFO sightings at KSC directly to this thread that DON'T involve your Video.
2)Give us, from the evidence you have provided, the conclusion you have come to.....more detail than 'UFO's flying'. Give your conclusions on where they are from, what they are doing, why they are here. You must have these otherwise you wouldnt be so strong in your conviction that they aren't Birds.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Once again, how are you sure these are birds in the above picture?? You have no proof those are birds.

23 seconds?!!?! You are WAY OFF. After further review of the above picture, my original guess that is was only a few seconds after launch was wrong. That picture above was taken at 26-28 seconds into flight.. thats about 6,500 feet in the air. The objects in my video dont show up until 34 seconds. The objects only had about 8 seconds to climb 5,000 feet? That would mean your so called "birds" are flying faster than the shuttle!!!

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   

23 seconds?!!?! You are WAY OFF. After further review of the above picture, my original guess that is was only a few seconds after launch was wrong.

So you admit then that your guessing at altitudes and distances?

That picture above was taken at 26-28 seconds into flight.. thats about 6,500 feet in the air.

What another guess? Man your bold.

The objects in my video dont show up until 34 seconds. The objects only had about 8 seconds to climb 5,000 feet?

And how do you figure that?

How do you know the exact distances between the clouds?

You haven't shown anything to back up your claim in this regard at all.

That would mean your so called "birds" are flying faster than the shuttle!!!

Only according to your ill-informed Guesses.

I certainly do not get that from the Photographic evidence I've seen thus far.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman
So you admit then that your guessing at altitudes and distances?

On this page:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

When you first showed this picture: img54.imageshack.us...

I said this, which was a quick estimate:

That picture was taken only 10 - 11 seconds into flight.

But I was wrong, that picture was taken about 26-27 seconds into flight... GET IT? GOT IT? Good.

B.T.W. If you think those "birds" flew from one point to the next then how come they are not visible in one picture, but ARE visible in another with close to the same zoom setting? You think you would see them "in route".

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   

So many different notes.
Here is 2 tests for you.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
They are birds. You can tell when the camera moves out by the movement on the objects. You can even see when its close in.

Sorry, no UFO's here.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainIraq
They are birds. You can tell when the camera moves out by the movement on the objects.

The small tiny amount of movement is caused by the speed they are flying. A screen shot of one of the obvious low flying birds earlyer in the video show the effect quite well.

If it appears the objects are moving it is because of the camera, and the speed at which the objects are flying. It is creating double vision type anomalies which doesn't even look close to a bird's wings flapping.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   

2)Give us, from the evidence you have provided, the conclusion you have come to.....more detail than 'UFO's flying'. Give your conclusions on where they are from, what they are doing, why they are here.

1)
www.rense.com...
How about all reported UFO sightings in the state of Florida.
www.nuforc.org...

2) The objects I see in the video are flying more than 100MPH. They are 20 feet wide, or larger. They are flying around 11,500 feet. They "came from" the North in the video. North from the shuttle would be the Atlantic Ocean. They are "doing" what seems to be some curious exploring of the plume of smoke from our shuttle. They "are here" because... why not?

If you expected some childish "they are ufos from mars" explanation you obviously dont understand the type of person I am yet. Also, your questions need to be more thought out. The first one hardly makes sense, "link....directly to this thread", and the second one ask's questions as if I have infanite knowledge of the objects in question.

They are UFOS.... UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OJECTS.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   

2)Give us, from the evidence you have provided, the conclusion you have come to.....more detail than 'UFO's flying'. Give your conclusions on where they are from, what they are doing, why they are here. = JebusSaves

1)
www.rense.com...
How about all reproted UFO sightings in the state of Florida.
www.nuforc.org...

2) The objects I see in the video are flying more than 100MPH. They are 20 feet wide, or larger. They are flying around 11,500 feet.

LAES YVAN,

The last Statement you made there , that's your problem. Your guessing at Speed , Size, and Altitude. All of which you've in-correctly guessed. ( BTW , UFO sightings in Florida have nothing to do with what we're disscussing here )

You've based your entire case that these are not IFO's ( Turkey Vultures ) on the assumption that the SHUTTLE , CLOUD , and UFOs are all at the exact same height as the Shuttle at 34 seconds into Launch. That is an egregious error to say the least , and your whole argument that these are not Turkey Vultures is based on that ERROR.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   

LAES YVAN,

The last Statement you made there , that's your problem. Your guessing at Speed , Size, and Altitude. All of which you've in-correctly guessed. ( BTW , UFO sightings in Florida have nothing to do with what we're disscussing here )

Jebus asked to link sightings of UFO near/around KSC. KSC is located in Florida.

You've based your entire case that these are not IFO's ( Turkey Vultures ) on the assumption that the SHUTTLE , CLOUD , and UFOs are all at the exact same height as the Shuttle at 34 seconds into Launch. That is an egregious error to say the least , and your whole argument that these are not Turkey Vultures is based on that ERROR.

I did not GUESS. I calculated those figures based on the PROOF that the objects fly in and out of the plume from the shuttle. media.putfile.com...

They ARE flying in and out of the plume. that plume wasn't created until 34 seconds of the shuttles flight passed. That means they are flying in an area of a plume that is 11,500 feet in the air. The plume of smoke from the shuttle is larger than 78 feet, and is noted at times to get as large as 200 feet wide. Just by simply looking at the picture you can tell, compared to the size of the craft, that the plume is around 100 feet wide. Using that measurement you can get a width value of the object of +/- 20 feet. Based on the time it takes the objects to pass through the plume of smoke and back, you can can also get speed value of +/- 100 MPH.

B.T.W. Turkey Vultures average flying height is 800 feet. These objects are clearly flying above 2000 feet. They ARE NOT TURKEY VULTURES.

In this view it appears the object is +/- 3/8ths the size of the plume.

[edit on 14-6-2006 by LAES YVAN]

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I did not GUESS. I calculated those figures based on the PROOF that the objects fly in and out of the plume from the shuttle.

Proof?

You do not have any Proof.

The definition of Proof is evidence that by scrutiny and peer review becomes accepted as fact. That is not the definition of anything you have thus far shown. It has been shown that there are multiple explanations to explain Digital inadequacies we see from this one "unknown" Video source.

B.T.W. Turkey Vultures average flying height is 800 feet. These objects are clearly flying above 2000 feet. They ARE NOT TURKEY VULTURES.

Can't wait to see your reference for that , because I have references that say Turkey Vultures can routinely rise to over 10,000 feet.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   

You do not have any Proof.

Can't wait to see your reference for that , because I have references that say Turkey Vultures can routinely rise to over 10,000 feet.

VIDEO PROOF - media.putfile.com...

I think this reference here is MORE than acceptable:
www.uga.edu...

turkey vulture flight altitude averaged 163 ± 92 m

163 meters = 534.776903 feet

92 meters = 301.83727 feet

534 plus 301 = 835ft

534 minus 301 = 233ft

Why would a turkey vulture fly above 10,000 feet?

[edit on 14-6-2006 by LAES YVAN]

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   
WOW !
24 pages later and we are still talking about turkey vultures ?

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by imbalanced
WOW !
24 pages later and we are still talking about turkey vultures ?

You are one of the reasons it made it to 24 pages... because you post absolute nonsense!

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join