It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unnoticed Flying Objects During Shuttle Launch *new*

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Hello,

I was watching the LIVE BROADCAST launch of STS-114 on July 25 last year, on the NASA channel of my satellite TV service. At the same time I was recording it all onto one of my computer's hard drive via ATI TV WONDER. During the launch I noticed some very STRANGE craft circling and weaving in and out of clouds and also the smoke trail left from the shuttle. They were moving at fast speeds, and unlike any bird or aircraft I have ever seen. I reviewed the recordings only to be more amazed. How did these flying objects go unnoticed?

A few hours after the launch I was watching the local news channel, and they did a short bit on the shuttle launch and they displayed the SAME video angle that I recorded, but THEY HAVE EDITED OUT THE UFOS! They had edited clouds to cover the flying craft, and cut out the rest of the video that showed them too clearly. Because of that, I went on a search for other videos containing the same footage on the Internet, only to find MORE edited pictures, but only ONE video that had the UFOs.

Unfortunately I decided to wait and keep quiet about it until I felt the right time to discuss it. During the year long wait I have accidentally formatted 1 of 4 hard drives on my computer that contained video's I recorded, but for some reason that ONE video I had found off the Internet was on another hard drive, so I still have it.

Ive done a few searches only to find out that these were definitely Unnoticed Flying Objects, and that no one has said anything about them.

I uploaded the video and you can view it at the following link. Keep your eyes on all the flying objects you see, after the shuttle disappears behind the clouds is when you see the most action. 3 UFOS AT THE SAME TIME! Before you view the video you should change the "VIEW SIZE" to "800", to get the best view. The objects in question dont really appear until 1.05 minutes into the video. Keep in mind there ARE birds in this video that are MUCH closer and are possitivly identified as birds, but the other objects up higher are unidentified.

Click here to watch Crazy-Video-Of-Flying-Craft-During-STS114-Space-Shuttle-Launch

At first thought you may think they are birds, but look close, they are flying in and out of the clouds and smoke trail at high speeds. According to this web page, and a stop watch, the UFOs are flying at around 11,476 feet above ground.

Also, the shuttles wing span is about 78 feet, and the smoke trail behind the shuttle is LARGER than 78 feet, and it expands even larger over time. The UFOs are flying in and out of the smoke trail, and if you compare the size of the UFOs to the expanded smoke trail that is probably 100 feet wide, that would mean the UFOs are 20 feet or LARGER in width. No bird is 20 feet wide, the largest bird is only 9 to 10 feet tall. Even at 11,500 feet, a bird wouldn't look that large.

So what do you think these objects are? Have you ever noticed them?

This is probably the first time anyone has shown this evidence EVER, please pass this around to everyone, I would like this video to become popular.

Thanks, LAES yvaN.

--edit--

I would like someone to host this video so people can download it. Please contact me if you are willing. Thanks.

[edit on 12-6-2006 by LAES YVAN]

Mod Edit: title

[edit on 14-6-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I really just see birds lol

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I don't think those three objects flying in and AROUND the smoke trail right near the end of the video are birds...and if they are they're some kinda mutant gynormo birds with jet-packs.
Nice find NS backwards!
They really didn't show up on the newscast afterwards? Weird.
I live just down the road from the launch site, I'll charge up my video camera for this next launch in July.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I would LOVE to see a LIVE launch with my own eyes. Maybe i'll fly to the next one. Search all you want for STS-114 video, adn see if you can find simular videos, I doubt you can find them, unedited.

B.T.W. Those can not be birds. They are too big, and too fast.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 07:03 AM
link   
The ones first is definetly birds. But at around 1:07 or so you start to see 3 UFO's (and one bird). The UFO seem to be at a distance, near the smoke trail and in the clouds left of it. It looks pretty odd. Neat find.

But I suppose it COULD be birds closer to the camera and the thing with them going through the cloud is just an illusion.

[edit on 12-6-2006 by merka]

d1k

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 07:11 AM
link   
They are obviously birds, you can clearly see them flapping their wings and everything.

You can see a whole bunch of birds flying around even before it lifts off.

[edit on 12-6-2006 by d1k]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 07:13 AM
link   
They do fly like birds, but with the size being 20ft
who knows?

Can we verify the size of these UFO's?

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I have this video on my hard drive, I have zoomed in on the UFO's and they ARE deffinetly going in and out of the clouds/smoke. At one point one is flying so fast that the clouds/smoke make a hole, and move from the force of the UFO. Also, just compare the size of the smoke trail to the objects. If you take a measurement just before one enters the smoke trail, you can get a good idea of the size. The smoke trail is no smaller than 100 feet wide, and compared to the UFOs, it would mean the objects are MUCH larger than any bird.

They are moving at speeds up to 100 MPH!

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by LAES YVAN
I have this video on my hard drive, I have zoomed in on the UFO's and they ARE deffinetly going in and out of the clouds/smoke. At one point one is flying so fast that the clouds/smoke make a hole, and move from the force of the UFO.

They are moving at speeds up to 100 MPH!

Can you show us some zoomed in frames or anything. And how do you know how fast they are going?

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   
See, this kind of discussion takes away meaning from the real UFO ones, as many people are treating this as a possible UFO. Let be tell you all, these are nothing but birds.
They are not travelling at higher than usual speeds, it is the Rocket that is, and the person following with the camera.

Even the ones in the distance, if you get close enough to the screen, you will see the wing movements.

I despair at the fact 'enlightened' people could be discussing this as a genuine possibility.

If you zoom in right before Take Off, you can see the birds are flying even then

[edit on 12-6-2006 by JebusSaves]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by JebusSaves
See, this kind of discussion takes away meaning from the real UFO ones, as many people are treating this as a possible UFO. Let be tell you all, these are nothing but birds.
They are not travelling at higher than usual speeds, it is the Rocket that is, and the person following with the camera.

Even the ones in the distance, if you get close enough to the screen, you will see the wing movements.

I despair at the fact 'enlightened' people could be discussing this as a genuine possibility.

If you zoom in right before Take Off, you can see the birds are flying even then

The OP is refering to the three that are at the end of the video if i am not mistaken?

Obvioulsy the first lot are birds.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Denied

The OP is refering to the three that are at the end of the video if i am not mistaken?

Obvioulsy the first lot are birds.

Yes, i know, and look closer and you will see wing movement of them.
I have seen the whole video.
They are all birds

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Has anyone got a link for the original nasa version of this to see if things have been changed, would be interesting.

[edit on 12-6-2006 by Denied]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 07:36 AM
link   

They are all birds

You know i did say above, that they do follow a pattern of flying like birds, you could be right, just worth checking out hey.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Ohh and the Smoke at that height, who the heck got 100ft?
At the height we are looking, the column would be no wider than 50ft.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Denied

They are all birds

You know i did say above, that they do follow a pattern of flying like birds, you could be right, just worth checking out hey.

Yes it was worth checking, but you are dead on the fact it was Birds.

See, one thing i have noticed on my short time at this board is the ability for people to see what they want to see, with pleasant disregard for the acttual facts.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   

See, one thing i have noticed on my short time at this board is the ability for people to see what they want to see, with pleasant disregard for the actual facts.

Well Deny Ignorance is the key, and il be honest it can be hard sometimes, i totally agree with you, sometimes something will blow me away, only to be disappointed later when ive found out more.

I think we are "all" on a mission to find the truth, and we are "all" here to help that become reality, hopefully

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Yes there are no doubt birds in the video... but take a look at this shortened clip of the objects CLEARLY passing in and out of the smoke trail at 11,500 feet.

Click here to watch Fast-Craft

They are CLEARLY disapearing behind the smoke trail.. That smoke trail is EXPANDING and IS LARGER THAN THE WIDTH OF THE SPACE SHUTTLE. Do some research to find out the width of the shuttle, it will explain it has a 78 foot wing span. That could give you an estimate of 100 foot wide smoke trail.

If you calculate the speed at witch it takes the UFOS to fly past and around the smoke trail you can see they are traveling at about 150 feet per second, thats about 102 MPH.

I am working on close up frames of the video.. and almost all videos of STS-114 are locked, or just dont have this angle long enough.

[edit on 12-6-2006 by LAES YVAN]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   
These are simply birds, not ufos. Jesus!

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by D1ssient
These are simply birds, not ufos. Jesus!

Jesus can you not tell how frikken high they are flying and how large they are!??! I have been taking measurements!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join