It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth part 2

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   
You want proof? Become an OT and find out for yourself. How else am I going to give you proof? How do I show you the bases on Jupitor when the government doesn't know and you can't exteriorize to see for yourself? You see how most of you are reacting to this post.... negatively at best. The truth is hard to contemplate.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   
"You want proof? Become an OT and find out for yourself. How else am I going to give you proof? How do I show you the bases on Jupitor when the government doesn't know and you can't exteriorize to see for yourself? You see how most of you are reacting to this post.... negatively at best. The truth is hard to contemplate.

Your absolutly correct in saying that the truth is hard to comprehend but for whom?

I am sure I am not the only one here on these boards that laughs at these theories and stories.

If you only had any idea how deep I have gone or how many hurdles I have had to overcome to be able to laugh at idiots like you but if you knew.... I'd have to kill you.

Anyway I don't know why you would expect people to beleive especially anyone with a half a brain and a nose for BS.

If I were to say I had dinner with the greys and invited the reptiles over for a few beers and to watch the game would ya beleive me? If you said no then you may be able to understand why I and others may have a hard time beleiving your words.

Your certainly no David Icke at least he knows how to make BS sound good and make a little $$$ in the process. You can't even do that everything you have said has been said by others before. You even refrenced Scientology a religeon who's founder admitted wanting to start a religeon for tax breaks and money.

I say perhaps it is you who does not understand the truth and perhaps you need to take that tin foil hat off and wake up to the fact that there is no alien conspiracy never was. All refrences to alien conspiracies are vague and obscure with no real merrit or facts to back them. It is all just speculative theory.

You claim many things but do not back it up with so much as a shred of evidence that is why your story will never have nor get credability. We need smething and you give us nothing.

If you talk the talk you gotta walk the walk not one or the other so far all I see is a lot of talkin no walkin. Not only with this thread but others who make outragous and sometimes idiotic claims.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Tom Cruise is that you, crack kills...

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I am board tonight, and even if I don’t believe in what this guy is saying, I will put down what I believe in.

-Aliens exist:
This is a big universe, so its real possible. Why would God just create humans, when the most beautiful gift is to experience life and shape your destiny.

-Our souls are alien souls... I.E. we are all aliens trapped in these bodies:
We do have souls, but its not alien ones. A soul is more powerful then Humans, Aliens, etc, only the all might God has the power to create souls and ever lasting life. Don’t get me wrong it is possible probably to maybe one day create life, but not a soul.

-Our soul is immortal and records everything we experience:
Depends what you believe in, I believe it does. Just depends if you believe in being re incarnated, then you only remember stuff every time you die.

-When we die, we do not go to hell or heaven, we go to a soul processing base on Jupitor and are sent where the system sends us, brainwashed, and given a gameplan in life... I.E. fate
Why would they have to brain wash us if our souls remember every thing, makes no sense at all. But then again why am I even bothering with this statement, I think this when he started to take some of that WHITE KOOLAIDE.

-God exists:
Look at my signature, I agree.

-Grey's, Reptilians, other aliens resembling us... all exist
Could be, but I could claim Chubackas an Yodas exist to. No proof, just people having different ideas and experiences. If I said I saw aliens that where purple monkeys in tuxidos does that mean they exist, no. We have to seperate fact from fiction.

-We have lived countless times before
re incarnation. I believe you have a choice or not if you want to be re incarnated.

-There is a great chance you have lived on an "alien" (not Earth) planet before
If you make a statement like that, wouldn’t you think you would most likely live as every animal on a planet to fully understand it, instead of hoping around from planet to planet.

-There are countless other prison planets in the galaxy, we are not the only one that has no idea
If there are aliens, every thing expands bigger then our galaxy. Also having a planet full of pissed off convicts isn’t a good thing. Even if you did have guards how would they live, and they probably would be over come.

-The pyramids were built by homo sapien or alien with the use of telekenisis
If you know all, why don’t you pick one.

-The reason Earth is so ridden with crime is because a big number of people were sent here for crimes and banished from other alien civilization
Where do you get that white koolaide from, you got some powerful stuff bro. Hook a brother up!!!

-The only way out of this prison is Scientology
I think Scientology is a prison, but thanks for stopping by Tom Cruise, may the force be with you!!!

[edit on 13-6-2006 by ProjectX1986]

[edit on 13-6-2006 by ProjectX1986]

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Jag, you're in a cult. You're the one who's denying reality here. I believe the author of Scientology actually said once that the best way to get rich would be to create a religion.

I can't believe people actually fall for this crap. Hubbard must be laughing his ass off.

So what that he's a science fiction author?...

Scientology is science fiction gone bad.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike
You want proof? Become an OT and find out for yourself. How else am I going to give you proof? How do I show you the bases on Jupitor when the government doesn't know and you can't exteriorize to see for yourself? You see how most of you are reacting to this post.... negatively at best. The truth is hard to contemplate.

No. The truth is expensive. The more money you give the more "truth" are revealed to you, right? Oh, Scientology is a non-profit organization you say... I think not.

Scientology pays members commissions on new recruits they bring in, so Scientology members routinely try to "sell" Scientology to others.
(Source)
(Yes Mods... Jaguar Mike is trying to make money here...)

"Beginners" (i.e. new members) aren't given much information about scientology are they? No. They must go on courses to get informed. And courses costs money. Charges for auditing and other Church-related courses run to tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars. You need $$$ to climb OT levels.

I was sceptical upon entering, but became more relaxed and comfortable with Scientology in the early years. As I climbed OT levels; the more I began to learn, the more I was turned off by the whole thing and I couldn't justify the financial cost. In a way, the whole thing reminds me of one of those pyramid schemes and the Church gets the celebrities to do the advertising for free.
- Broadway veteran Michael B. Delp

But why would you want to go to Higher levels? Why not stay Intermediate? Because the information given at Higher OT levels are kept in strict confidence AND differ from the teachings given to Entry-level OT's. I.e. the "real truth" is given to the guys with the big $$$.

The highest level, OT VIII, is only disclosed at sea, on the Scientology cruise ship Freewinds. Because Scientology is a mystery religion, the more closely guarded and esoteric teachings imparted at these higher levels may not always be entirely consistent with its entry-level teachings.

The Church of Scientology and its many related organizations have amassed considerable real estate holdings worldwide, likely in the hundreds of millions of dollars, as well as a large amount of other funds from the practice of auditing.

Scientology targets celebrities, because the have the most money to spend and are most likely to attract more "followers" of scientology. The Church runs special recruitment facilities for public figures designated Celebrity Centres.

Yes, Eteric Rice, and others are correct. It's all about the money. No truth. Just money for bad science fiction.

Trapped in a Closet? Hehehehe. Indeed. (South Park!)

You want people to blindly join (become "OT's") without any definite reason to do so. Do you think we're that stupid and naive?

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Jaguarmike - "the greatest way to make money, is to start your own religion"

Check out who made this quote

Then tell me you believe in this scientology "cult"

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
You want people to blindly join (become "OT's") without any definite reason to do so. Do you think we're that stupid and naive?

Where to start... I would not benefit at all money wise from any of you joining Scientology. The highest level is not OT3. Documents made public on internet forums put out by anti-scientology Suppressive persons are bs or misconstrewed.

However... the one thing that jumps out at me from this entire post is "You want people to blindly join (become "OT's") without any definite reason to do so. Do you think we're that stupid and naive?"

Listen... we are all thetans. Let me reiterate... we are all alien life-forms trapped in a body. We were impisoned a looooooong time ago and have lived countless times before. The idea is to become operating thetans, meaning able to operate as a thetan controlling a body as opposed to how all of us on this thread are... thetans that are confused/practically asleep running a body. OT's live forever, and no longer live in normal time... they die, they can pick a new body, it's as simple as that. Our native state is more powerful than you can possibly imagine. It's been this way for longer than you can imagine.

If you want proof, see for yourself. If people in Scientology went against the rules (that are put out for our benefit and to make our advancement possible) you'd see people walking on water, turning liquids into whatever you felt like, making stuff happen (IE events and such), changing the weather, levatation, astral projection... accept you actually leaving with your own eyes, 100,000% happiness, totally good, predicting behavior, telekenisis, ESP... and thats trivial stuff- there's more that I don't know about. Again, I am not an OT and I am not even Clear. However I do know most of us will and probably will attain this before we die... that is how good Scientology is. 2 1/2% of us probably won't... those are the suppressive people- there is a good chance you all know one and there might even be a few on this thread.

Jesus didn't pop on the scene until his 30's... why? He was studying Buddhism and attained a state that was a little bit above clear... IE no reactive mind- he was totally analytical. Walking on water, water into wine... damn that guy would have been awesome at my party last night... but seriously, if he was around clear... imagine whwat an OT can do?

What are you giving up? Cash? I think i'd give up 100 million for the above attributes... thank God it isn't that expensive. The funniest part is, the more you move up the bridge to OT, the easier it is to make money and LOTS of money.

It's all attainable people, do not listen to the naysers, there a a lot of people who want to keep it down as a control mechanism on humanity as a whole. Ther are free energy systems out there that would destroy the need for Oil and electricity... imagine what that would cause? Think about it for a while. Are those ET technologies released? Nope.
If people are willing to suppress knowledge of free energy, imagine what they are willing to do to suppress your spiritual advancement and happiness.

It really upsets me that I can't offer you all proof. I know I could make a HUGE difference if I could. It is seriously something you have to experience for yourself and through YOUR own mind and experience. This can only be put onto you so much- you have to experience it.
The funniest (not really though) part about all of this is YOU ARE ALL ON AN ALIEN FORUM!!! LOOK AT YOURSELVES!!! I don't mean caps in a hostile way, I mean it as in a wake up way.

The boat is leaving the dock people. I think i'll be mighty happy driving a Ferrari, having a beautiful wife I actually love, kids that will grow into awesome adults, eternity and certainty, and knowing I made a difference while still living like a kid in a candy store.

[edit on 13-6-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Where to start... I would not benefit at all money wise from any of you joining Scientology. The highest level is not OT3. Documents made public on internet forums put out by anti-scientology Suppressive persons are bs or misconstrewed.

Well, if Scientology is the real truth and for the better of each and every person, why not give away the "truth" for free? Why keep it a secret? Why require top $$$ to attain Higher Levels. All of what you said is speculation. Please show me a Scientology member that turns water into wine. Please show me a Scientology member that walks on water. (Chris Angel?)

The higher the level the more money you'll make? So it IS all about money then?

Edit: Let's say I join to find "the proof"... Do I get my money back if I'm not satisfied?

[edit on 13-6-2006 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf

Well, if Scientology is the real truth and for the better of each and every person, why not give away the "truth" for free? Why keep it a secret? Why require top $$$ to attain Higher Levels. All of what you said is speculation. Please show me a Scientology member that turns water into wine. Please show me a Scientology member that walks on water. (Chris Angel?)

The higher the level the more money you'll make? So it IS all about money then?

Edit: Let's say I join to find "the proof"... Do I get my money back if I'm not satisfied?

[edit on 13-6-2006 by Gemwolf]

This organization has so much backlash from suppressive people. These people are the "big bullies on the block" so to speak, the Gordan Gecko's of the world x10. The Adolf Hitler's that haven't been discovered yet. The really bad people.

It costs money to continue on and to run any organization. I wish it was free too, and I totally can understand where it should be. The fact is, right now it can't be, because if it were free, the organization would crumble. Money=Survival to the sane and ethical individual.

The higher level you get, yes you will be able to make more money. There is nothing wrong with making money ethically and legally. This is about spiritual freedom. Even though you will be an OT, you're still going to like doing human stuff- it's kinda in our nature at this point (but don't quote me on that lol everyone is different). Take David Miscavige for example (the head), he rides expensive Motorcycles with Cruise. He is an OT, but still likes to have fun obviously. I'm going to be the same way, except my thing is racecars.

As for Chris Angel, I don't know if he attained Clear through Scientology, or if he was Clear last lifetime, it is all a possibility... or maybe he did it through intense meditation and just happened to be that rare case that can erase reactive mind... I don't know- Jesus did it. More have done it. It's a possibility. It is easier to just do it through Scientology where it is guaranteed if you put in the effort.

I can't show you people who do this, you have to meet them for yourself, and when I say that, I mean it... you'll meet a bunch. The thing is, it would weird out a lot of people if they all went around showing off their abilities plus I think it is frowned upon at least for Society at this point.

I mean think about it... it would be pretty redicuous.

Gerard Senehi, Chris Angel... both have powers we all can get and most likely will get in our lifetime. These abilities are available to pretty much all of us.

The gradient of information I am giving all of you is pretty steep and hard to swallow, I understand. The thing is you are all on a forum that is similar to what I am saying; it's right up your alley... scratch that, it is the alley.

And as for getting your money back as the above poster asked, I don't know if you can. I heard that one person did but don't quote me on it it could be bad data. Chances are good you won't be asking for your cash back- start small with courses they'll blow your mind. Take the basic study course, take the PTS/SP course... it'll be intense. Scientology is a big gradient and everyone is different.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 04:32 AM
link   
We reptilians are not evil, we just want to cuddle with our warm blooded, tempermental monkey friends from planet earth...yessss....

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
We reptilians are not evil, we just want to cuddle with our warm blooded, tempermental monkey friends from planet earth...yessss....

Interplanetary smack-down showdown beyotch!

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   
lol haaaaaaaa this good it good until you the only way out was crazy that "relgion"

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by articulateka0s
yeah i think i watched a southpark episode about this

Do you mean this? www.xenutv.com...

(warning, the above link contains some "strong language"
)

Or, how about hearing about it straight from a 30 yr. veteran: www.xenutv.com...

The funniest part is, the more you move up the bridge to OT, the easier it is to make money and LOTS of money.

Is this what they told you to make it easier for you to give up your savings?

Seriously, just because you hold these beliefs, does not make them "absolute truths". There is a difference.

There are only two "absolute truths".

1) Death - Your physical body will die at some point.

2) Taxes -

[edit on 6/13/06 by redmage]

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Karachov 9 Beta - Code 114 Ensure Sealing of Light

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Listen... we are all thetans. Let me reiterate... we are all alien life-forms trapped in a body. We were impisoned a looooooong time ago and have lived countless times before. The idea is to become operating thetans, meaning able to operate as a thetan controlling a body as opposed to how all of us on this thread are... thetans that are confused/practically asleep running a body. OT's live forever, and no longer live in normal time... they die, they can pick a new body, it's as simple as that. Our native state is more powerful than you can possibly imagine. It's been this way for longer than you can imagine.

Yes we are all spiritual beings havings a human experience and not the other way around. The main thing getting in our way is our Ego. Learn to control/eliminate this barrier and the rest will snap into place. This is the real meaning of going "Clear". No need to pay a dime for this either. All it takes is some serious introspection through meditation and prayer. The way to the Father is through the Christ, which is an internal part of all of us that is veiled by the Ego.

If you want proof, see for yourself. If people in Scientology went against the rules (that are put out for our benefit and to make our advancement possible) you'd see people walking on water, turning liquids into whatever you felt like, making stuff happen (IE events and such), changing the weather, levatation, astral projection... accept you actually leaving with your own eyes, 100,000% happiness, totally good, predicting behavior, telekenisis, ESP... and thats trivial stuff- there's more that I don't know about. Again, I am not an OT and I am not even Clear. However I do know most of us will and probably will attain this before we die... that is how good Scientology is. 2 1/2% of us probably won't... those are the suppressive people- there is a good chance you all know one and there might even be a few on this thread.

How can you explain those that have learned the highest levels of Scientology and decided to leave? What reason do they have for following the rules you talk about? Why aren't they performing the miracles you speak of? Is it your belief that anyone who learns all of Scientology's secrets never leave or seek other truths? Of course not, why would they? They can walk on water after all!

What are you giving up? Cash? I think i'd give up 100 million for the above attributes... thank God it isn't that expensive. The funniest part is, the more you move up the bridge to OT, the easier it is to make money and LOTS of money.

Sounds like Amway, Herbalife, or (insert your favorite MLM here). You have been played my friend, and unless you start getting others to believe this nonsense, you will not be making LOTS of money. I guarantee it.

The boat is leaving the dock people. I think i'll be mighty happy driving a Ferrari, having a beautiful wife I actually love, kids that will grow into awesome adults, eternity and certainty, and knowing I made a difference while still living like a kid in a candy store.

More MLM recruitment tactics. Did it involve you writing down all your dreams and then showing you members who have achieved similar desires? Are the people who got you into this religion always overly excited like thier very lives might depend whether or not you and everyone you know joined them? Don't fall for the hype. It's all a Scam to pry your hard earned money from you with promises of the ultimate truth. And if you ever do reach the "clear" through Scientology and then decide to leave to persue other interests, that stream of money you were enjoying will conveniently disappear. Do some research into some other MLM's like I listed above and you will see the connection I'm making and the fool you are becoming.

Best Wishes,

StickyG

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Umm... I didn't get a chance to read part1 but all the claims here seem so outlandish it almost sounds sarcastic

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Am I trying to recruit? Of course, they sure need the help. Am I starting a new thread just to see the replies come in? Yes and no, I want to get the info out there or spark up some new conversation. Science Fiction author? Yeah and?... look up his autobiography... truly amazing.

I'll keep hampering away, this is the truth. Do I have proof? I will not show proof here because the documents/information is not licensed to me and I have no right to do that- you have to find it out for yourself and then make your own conclusions.

[edit on 12-6-2006 by jaguarmike]

Hey mods: do we need to tolerate this? These forums become a joke when people post outrageous claims with no proof. Can this at least be moved to BTS [/rant]

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Well said StickyG.

Your thread Jaguar is displaying troll like attributes me thinks...

I'm not feeding it no more.

But seriously, is that you Tom?

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   
The only way out of it is perhaps just two way Reincarnation and or Time Travel.

Jay!:

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join