It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help for e-books

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Hi guys

I hope I'm not wrong by oppening this thread but I was wondering if anyone of you knows any site where I can download free e-books about ufos, aliens, inner earth, etc...
I've been looking for so long and I can't find anything like that. I found something where I can download straight from the servers documentary about NWO but nothing for UFO.
Help is very appreciated

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Don't know anything about 'free' e-books out there on the subject...

But why not pay the money and 'buy' the e-books? Or go to the library... or the book-store. It amazes me how many people out there think just because they're on the Internet, they should get stuff for free... the scope of it is huge and millions of people 'steal' all sorts of stuff from the Internet.... but it doesn't make it right.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
By free I meant e-books that are 4 free and not illegal ones. Why there is always somebody ready to sell cheap moral.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
if got a great ebook. its got liek 48 sections

its called Unknown origins:UFOs

just tell me where to host it

this is what it contains

ARTICLES INCLUDED IN THIS UFO PACKED E-BOOK ARE:

* FAQ
* MINI FAQ
* ET CONTACT: Evidence and Implications
* THE UFO GUIDE
* Aliens: Angels or Demons
* Human and ET Common History
* 70 Years of Research
* Abducted!
* All About Mars
* Alien Question
* Aurora
* Canadian Sighting
* Cascade Generator
* Celestial Arks
* Cyclops
* Did Aliens Create Us?
* Fallen Rainbow
* GAO Investigation
* The Grand Conspiracy
* The Great Deception
* Going To Heaven In A UFO ???
* Hollywood Propaganda
* IFOs
* The Intelligence Approach To UFOs
* Where's Bob Lazar?
* LEAP Into Space
* Light-ships, Black Holes, and Anti-mass
* List of Secret Projects
* LUNA
* MIB
* Missing At Los Alamos
* Mission 2 Mars
* Mission 2 Moon Mars
* MJ-12 Fake?
* Moonbase Alpha
* More Subliminal Research
* Mystery Satellite
* Odd Things In the Sky
* Perfect Cover
* Remote Mental Manipulation
* Roswell
* Secret Experiments And Missing Persons
* Sighting!
* Summer of '47
* Terrestrial UFOs
* The Dogan
* UFO Bases
* UFO Bases 2
* UFO Body Language Crop Circles
* UFO Design
* UFO Then and Now
* UFOs And The UN
* Why You May Never See A UFO
* 3000 UFO links and more!

ill host it for everybody just tell me where

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Thnx Dalair, looks a very good book. You can upload it in one of the countles free hosting websites like rapidshare.de or megauploads.com and then post the link here. Or if is not big you can e-mail that to me. Just let me know man. Thanks again

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
via Box.net. Huge storage, free with sign up, and you control permissions and can invite viewers to download

External link

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   
You can find a few here-
onlinebooks.library.upenn.edu...

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by firebat
But why not pay the money and 'buy' the e-books? Or go to the library... or the book-store.

Mainly because there are free ebooks and audio books out there on the net legally and some of us don't have the cash to buy the ones on Amazon, etc. I get free audio books and I don't steal them. Also, I've totally covered my library system. Second hand bookshops also charge money (albeit at reduced prices) which I don't have. I've had to resort to asking for audio books from paysites for birthdays and Christmas. C'est la vie.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
You can find a few here-
onlinebooks.library.upenn.edu...

It seems the only books online at that site are either those that are have the government stamp of approval and those written by skeptics.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I guess you get what you pay for.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I never got round to reading the Condon Report. Maybe I'll download that and see exactly what they classified things as. It should be interesting, seeing as Condon made up his mind before he started the investigation.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aotearoa
I never got round to reading the Condon Report. Maybe I'll download that and see exactly what they classified things as. It should be interesting, seeing as Condon made up his mind before he started the investigation.

I have. Its one of the best works of collaborative fiction Ive ever read.

Even though 1/3 of the sightings the committee studied are left unexplained, the committee concludes that there is nothing worth studying about UFOs.

Its a good read. Total doublespeak.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I get hundreds of e-books from the newsgroups. just download "free agent" or any other news reader and you're in business. A good start would be "alt.binaries.e-books", but there are many others. Use the search function and just search groups for "ebook", "e-books",,, etc. You'll find them.

p.s. Many newsgroups have illegal downloads that anyone can grab, think about what you get before you get it.

Or not!

top topics

join