It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

North American Union!!! Bush's Real Agenda???

page: 4
1
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 07:28 AM
link   
so..i have a question..is this just a union with all countries staying the same border wise or will the borders be erased and just be one big country?




posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 02:07 AM
link   
The borders will still be there, But the requirment to cross the borders will be relaxed to the point that you might as well not have any borders.

At least that is my understanding of the way it's suppose to happen, and with the national I.D. card coming on soon we may end up with a North American Union card as well. then on too the veri-chip implantation, the proverbial Mark Of The Beast!!!



posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
The borders will still be there, But the requirment to cross the borders will be relaxed to the point that you might as well not have any borders.

At least that is my understanding of the way it's suppose to happen, and with the national I.D. card coming on soon we may end up with a North American Union card as well. then on too the veri-chip implantation, the proverbial Mark Of The Beast!!!


oh..thanks

yeah that should help fight off terrorism..great idea..

morons..we're all gonna die



posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:51 AM
link   
No more war....


What a joke!!! As long as there is man, there will be war. The only thing the NWO will bring is more corruption, less for everyone and more dumb people thinking they can rule the world. Anyone who thinks one size fits all is an idiot... That's the Ford Motor and General Motors philosophy, and we can see how well that works right??? The NWO proponents only see power, they don't see the truth. There will be much more war with the NWO, just not with country boundaries. They call it terrorism, not conforming to what they want, what the NWO wants anyway. Problem is that the Middle Eastern countries will fight for centuries and the NWO doesn't have the money nor the will power to win.. The other problem is that the NWO folks didn't plan on the Middle Eastern countries gaining support around the world either and now they need to hide for a while and quit pushing so hard before they end up getting crushed under their own stupidity.



posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
As far as someone wanting to completely revamp America in a short period of time (say 4 - 8 years) as some of you suggest; it ain't going to happen - the country would decend into civil war, I believe this very strongly. However, countries, empires and dynasties change over time - this is fact. Had our country never changed; we would still be on the east coast with Indian nations to our west as well as French and Spanish provinces to our south.

America is a country built on war; we had to fight to gain our independance, we had to fight to grow, we had to fight to settle our internal difference and we have to fight to defend our freedoms, with the latter a constant.

This is all hyperbole in the name of selling ads


[edit on 22-8-2006 by crisko]



posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
How about this..we erase our borders with Canada and Mexico. We start a civil war with the canadians and mexicans and wipe them all out. Who's with me? I'm leading my own revolution. I'm gonna start recruiting soldiers at my apartment building. I'll start with the trailer trash upstairs.



posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dstarsfan879905
How about this..we erase our borders with Canada and Mexico. We start a civil war with the canadians and mexicans and wipe them all out. Who's with me? I'm leading my own revolution. I'm gonna start recruiting soldiers at my apartment building. I'll start with the trailer trash upstairs.


Why do you want to kill us? What about we kill our leaders and all those who are working against us? By the way, we want ourborders because we don't want you're laws and wiretapping... thanks.

[edit on 22-8-2006 by Vitchilo]



posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Hey All,

Pat Buchanan was on KGO (San Francisco) today, hyping his idea that Mexico is following a conscious policy of flooding the American Southwest with illegals, in an attempt at a sort of Mexican political reconquista...as well as acting as a release valve for latent domestic discontent.

His belief (as he stated) is that current immigration policy (lack of real enforcement) is aimed at helping pave the way for a North American Union, while also driving down middle-class wages and further eroding the strength of said middle-class.

Seems overly simplistic to me, but who knows...consider how uncontrolled borders contributed to the Roman Empire's downfall...

Never thought I would see the day when I found myself pausing to consider what Patrick Buchanan had to say on anything...

The time may be ripe for an aggressive reassertion of Labor Unions into the political atmosphere.

Never thought I would catch myself uttering those sentiments either.





posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Actually, I believe Mexico will be a benefit to the North American Union. According to 2005 data reports. Mexico was ranked 13th in the world in GDP, (Russia was 14th). Mexico recently entered the one trillion dollar class in 2005, the largest producer of silver, and the top five producer of oil in the world.

en.wikipedia.org...(nominal)


The European Union was the largest GDP ahead of the United States in 2005. I believe these multi-country unions will be a growing and popular trend in the next decade.



posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Anyone think the New World Order is a good thing is a fool. No wars? They are War. They created the Civil War in attempt to divide the Union. They started WWI to dismantle the Austro-Hungarian Empire, Ottoman Empire, and formed Israel. They funded Hitler's Nazi warmachine. They created Communism. They started WWII. Remember JFK and Cuba? That was an attempt to incite WWIII. Vietnam War.

As Mayer Amschel Rothschild said of war, nothing gets governments deeper and deeper into debt than wars. Wars are instruments of profit and control of a nation.

On 9/11/2001, we lost 3,000 fellow Americans. An attack carried out by rogue elements in our own government.

This is just a short list. Their crimes are numerous. You think this new world government will be benevolent? Just look at their crimes. It's a global dictatorship. Fascism on a global scale.

To favor a world government or give up the United States borders, is against the nation's sovereignty. This is treason. A traitor.

What happened to upholding the Constitution and Bills of Rights, serve and protect the United States of America? Ahh!

George Washington and Thomas Jefferson must be rolling in their graves basting out to smack some sense into Americans.

Abraham Lincoln, James Garfield, Andrew Jackson, and John F. Kennedy all fought against the New World Order. The criminals killed them all, except for Andrew Jackson with an attempted assassination. Our Presidents died in battle as true partiots and honorably - leaders of the People for the People.

What of the treacherous traitors in the current White House? In this country, we execute people for treason.




[edit on 30-8-2006 by tazadar]



posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by tazadar
Anyone think the New World Order is a good thing is a fool. No wars? They are War. They created the Civil War in attempt to divide the Union. They started WWI to dismantle the Austro-Hungarian Empire, Ottoman Empire, and formed Israel. They funded Hitler's Nazi warmachine. They created Communism. They started WWII. Remember JFK and Cuba? That was an attempt to incite WWIII. Vietnam War.

As Mayer Amschel Rothschild said of war, nothing gets governments deeper and deeper into debt than wars. Wars are instruments of profit and control of a nation.

On 9/11/2001, we lost 3,000 fellow Americans. An attack carried out by rogue elements in our own government.

This is just a short list. Their crimes are numerous. You think this new world government will be benevolent? Just look at their crimes. It's a global dictatorship. Fascism on a global scale.

To favor a world government or give up the United States borders, is against the nation's sovereignty. This is treason. A traitor.

What happened to upholding the Constitution and Bills of Rights, serve and protect the United States of America? Ahh!

George Washington and Thomas Jefferson must be rolling in their graves basting out to smack some sense into Americans.

Abraham Lincoln, James Garfield, Andrew Jackson, and John F. Kennedy all fought against the New World Order. The criminals killed them all, except for Andrew Jackson with an attempted assassination. Our Presidents died in battle as true partiots and honorably - leaders of the People for the People.

What of the treacherous traitors in the current White House? In this country, we execute people for treason.




[edit on 30-8-2006 by tazadar]


Yes..........but.........what about the North American Union? while I agree with alot of what you said here. Is there a way out of this North American Union thing.



posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
Is there a way out of this North American Union thing.

We have to inform and educate more and more people that NWO is bad for everyone. We out number them.

Like the microchips, they use propaganda to brainwash people saying how great the technology is. People don't see the deviousness of the plan and refuse to believe their government is evil.

The founding fathers of the United States understood the dangers of government. They saw that power corrupts and evils of governments. That's why they created the Bill of Rights, to protect the people from their government.

One world government is a consolidation of power, a monopoly, to enslave the people on Earth even more. We won't even have any country left to run for refuge.

Canada, Mexico, and US have no major problem as is. We live in good terms with our neighbors and in peace. Regional Union Blocs are steps to New World Order. We don't need an American Union.



[edit on 3-9-2006 by tazadar]



posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
WHAT THE HECK? Ive never heard about this once..lets all get some bricks and cement..and build a anti-mexico wall on the border! Its bad enough they all want "their states" back..i guess in 2020 we can say bye bye to texas!



posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The biggest threat to all 3 countries is loss of sovereignty. If all 3 countries merge into 1 "North American Union" then what, I ask you all, will become of the constitution of the United States? No longer will any of us be able to jump up and down screaming "I've got my rights!" or "You can't do that. It's against the constitution!" or "I've got a right to free speech.", etc. The real question is: what sort of rule will we be under with a NAU?

Will everyone please stand and place your right hand over your heart and repeat after me?

I pledge allegiance to the one world order and to the tyrrany for which it stands. One planet, without God, with poverty and opression for all.

If there are any dissenting voices please step onto the train bound for the crematorium being build in Indiana and allow the nice man with the M16 to shackle you comfortably into your seat. Thank you for your cooperation and have a nice day.



posted on May, 10 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   
If this is good for the EU what makes you think it would be bad for the North American's?


Bob Clark



new topics

top topics



 
1
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join