It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tinwiki category suggestions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I have started posting some tinwiki articles, and had some ideas.

I think that a seperate category for September 11th entries would be a good idea. Mainly because there are so many aspects, seperate conspiracies, and sub conspiracies all having to do with 9/11 that really cant be covered in one article, and deserve a category of their own.

I started a stub about September 11th, but stopped because I really think there are so many different seperate articles that could be written about this subject, and I couldnt possibly fit everything under one coherent article.

Just a suggestion. it might make writing articles easier for other tinwiki writers.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Great minds truly do think alike. I was just thinking that we could really use a "prominent figures" category or similar.

Obviously we don't want a political free for all on tinWiki, but it would serve us well to have objective, verifiable biographies of significant individuals.

If tinWiki is really to be a useful research tool (which could feed our ambitious theorists over in Skunk Works), they should be able to pop into a "biography" category, (perhaps with subcategories) and draw use the info there to draw connections.

Suppose you want to do implicate Skull and Bones in a given conspiracy theory. Wouldn't it be nice to pop into tinWiki and see how many of the involved characters went to Yale, who their friends since have been, etc etc?

Obviously I don't mean just the standard fare "Bush is skull and bones", I'm talking about slowly but surely checking up more obscure angles as they come up and adding them when they pan out, so that we have a real library on S&B, etc.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Just to fill you guys in on our previous discussion on tinWiki categories.

tinWiki.org Working Forum ยป Categories, etc

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Oh, sorry. Didnt see that.

May as well close and trash this thread then. I posted my suggestion on that thread.

Thanks.

top topics

join