It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bill of no-Rights

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2002 @ 09:55 AM
link   
It's tempting to suggest that using resources to improve the existing bad schools might be of greater general benefit than subsidising the withdrawal of a reasonably affluent minority which will only leave the bad schools even worse.

posted on Nov, 6 2002 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Or, it'll reward those that are doing well, and cause the public schools to have to compete.
As it is, the government tells me I have to pay for a Chevy that I don't want and pay extra for the Ford that I want. Not as it is supposed to be.

posted on Nov, 6 2002 @ 04:48 PM
link   
In reference to an earlier post (Look at the top of this page)...

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyerHaven't you guys seen that happening yet?

As soon as you're done with the continued bickering that puts you *both* lockstep into oblivion as THEIR Master Plan requires, perhaps we could join forces to defeat that plan...Unless you're bickering is going to continue right up to the point where we're all going to be labeled as terrorists & wind up in a death camp. If that's what's going to happen, I pray to God that I don't wind up in the same camp as you two.

[Edited on 6-11-2002 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Nov, 6 2002 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Are you kidding me; we'll be the top-billed show in the camp!

I know what you're saying, M-D, but I don't know if he and I are seeing the same threat.

The next 2 years are going to show me alot about what is real and what is a show.

posted on Nov, 6 2002 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Well, if I'm sitting in a death camp, I'm already going to be worried about "gas problems" & I don't want you two giving me even *more* gas problems...

Seriously though, you two are seeing only the resulting effects from the real threat...The real threat & it's source sits in Washington D.C.

[Edited on 6-11-2002 by MidnightDStroyer]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join