It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's manmade and signifigance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
this is in reply to a article that i read here regarding ufo's and how they may be manmade

what to you guys think of the possiblility that

LET me ask everyone about this possibility

could this be accurate

UFO's were first used in germany during world war II by hitler they were called foo fighters and obviously being new know one knew what the heck they were

A similiar craft crashed in Roswell newmexico and the gov't deciding to hide the evidence does 2 things. 1. it can hide the truth and get people to jump on the alien bandwagon and it can be use at a possible false conformation (from general samantics) in people's mind cause a craft was definitely found and the gov't was covering it up there for there beleif in aliens was solidified. 2. the high technology used in this craft was built without the need for gasoline and use energy sources not within public knowledge (possibly hyperdimensional) and besides letting people know we had mastered this technogoly, yet still are using oil for money and power would be in know one's interest, plus they may be open to " using this spacecraft in a future "attack" knowing people beleive they are aliens) and then popping up with there own craft to fight them and beat them in a staged war, then the new world could unite, and we would all forget about our diffences and do what the gov't want us to in the beleif that they would be protecting us while in fact they were carrying out there agenda.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I don't think the Nazis had flying saucer technology. If they did, surely they would have won the war

Although your point about Roswell is a good one. From what I can see, two scenarios are possible:
1. An alien craft crashed, and they were told to change their story so the public would not panic and they could get the technology before the USSR
or
2. A top-secret aircraft which the lower levels of command at the air force base were unaware of crashed, and again they covered it up for security reasons after being informed by higher command.

The weather balloon story doesn't wash with me, it was clearly announced that a disc had crashed and then retracted.

they may be open to " using this spacecraft in a future "attack" knowing people beleive they are aliens) and then popping up with there own craft to fight them and beat them in a staged war, then the new world could unite, and we would all forget about our diffences and do what the gov't want us to in the beleif that they would be protecting us while in fact they were carrying out there agenda.

Can't see this happening to be honest. I don't see what their motive would be for staging an attack just to unite the world. I don't think it would stay united very long if the enemy was defeated - Stalin's men fought alongside Churchill's and Roosevelt's, yet the cold war began almost immediately after the war ended.

d1k

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I think Nazi's were trying to create flying discs but they were not the foo fighters that were seen.

If the Nazi's were flying the foo fighters they would have been shooting down allied planes, which they were not.

Two different things IMO.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   
The Nazi's had a whole bunch of plans/ideas way before there time, it was insane. I watched a show on the history channel, and they where working on a bunch of stuff. They did have ideas for a UFO type vehicle, I remember that. Also if the war would have lasted longer, they had a bunch of brand new fighter jets that could have kicked Americas butt. The problem was they where taking to long to develope all this technology, instead of focusing on the war at full force.

There is a rumor Nazi Germany did develope some kind of UFO, and when the war was over all the Allies got in and stole there technology.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by d1k
If the Nazi's were flying the foo fighters they would have been shooting down allied planes, which they were not.

I believe I've read that they tried that and found out that weapons on the saucers where too unstable. So they just made them annoy the enemy

Personally I dont think they got so far though. Germany had some pretty advanced stuff, but I dont think they where THAT advanced. I mean if we dont have anything even CLOSE to it now in the public, how on earth could they? What like 100 scientists could do back then could probably be done with 1 university student and a computer today. If they found a way, we should also have found it by now.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
because we smuggled those german scientists out of the country and used there technology

they did not have it in public then it was gov't top secret , what would be the cost or risk of letting the public play with tools like this ? answer too great

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by d1k

Two different things IMO.

Great point. If the Nazis had this technology I'm sure they would have actually used it to its full capability, especially towards the end of the war, insted of destroying them as claimed.

[edit on 12-7-2006 by Spreadthetruth]

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
What about our ancesators who may have claimed to have seen UFO in the past? Surly they did not have the technology to make UFOs then, I believe these advance technologies where taught to us from aliens.

Check out this link to see how the Nazi's may have gotten their advanced technology from aliens.

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...
by LoneSoldier

And this link to see some of the advanced systems that the Nazi's may have been developing.

www.stevequayle.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman
this is in reply to a article that i read here regarding ufo's and how they may be manmade

what to you guys think of the possiblility that...........................

UFO's were first used in germany during world war II by hitler they were called foo fighters and obviously being new know one knew what the heck they were

no , UFOs were NOT used by the nazis .

" foo fighters " were reported by luftwaffe pilots too , this is an inconvenient fact that " nazi ufo " proponents conveniently over look

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
right and what is the difference between a foo fighter and a ufo back then. ummm unidentified flying object seems like a top secret militiary plane to me

u need to subtract the outer space little green men association u have and do some critical thinking.

i don't know but the connotation of little green men with aliens is almost the same

as the connotation attatched to conspiray to get people thinking it is nutty and to put a stop to any critical thinking about the matter, when in reality an alternative theory that suggests the original story is immoral and deceiving is all around us in our capatalistic world

it is to get people to stop thinking critically about something (i mean we have enough to think about already)

in this world where marketing is studied to the umteenth degree in orger to learn to use words and change meaninging to manipulate ahheemm modify people beleifs and emotions to sell the most product= be the most succesful= wealthy why would it surprise anyone that the stories we get from the powerful people who have perfected there are would have not have anything used in the them that reflects there success (deception)

WAKING up is worse than living a life of ignorant bliss, trust me. but once i found out how #ed up the world is and how amazingly different people's perception of reality can be and how EASILY it is manipulated

enjoy life

[edit on 13-7-2006 by cpdaman]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
There are plenty of official documents and sources to show that BOTH sides had no idea what the foo fighters really were, and BOTH were concerned about them being a secret weapon of the other...

As for Roswell, please tell me what kind of top secret plane (in 1947) that would still be classified today....hmmm???? Even the U2, just a few years later, and largely the reason for Area 51 expansion, is common knowledge now. No, the balloon story doesn't wash, Mogul is a joke, and the V-2, missile, plane explanations are equally indefensible....

Not to mention, UFO's became a hot issue mostly AFTER the war. The common phrase "flying saucer" was barely born when the Roswell incident occurred (only weeks after Arnold's sighting).

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
what are some of these documents i am openminded to looking at my opinion from another perspective? and who is behind the sources , please tell me no one connected to the govt' that could benefit from this?

"As for Roswell, please tell me what kind of top secret plane (in 1947) that would still be classified today....hmmm????" i suppose this assumes that ALL the top secrets or black ops that the gov't kept to it self have just been turned over to public knowledge.

i see u have a strong beleif otherwise and i am not trying to change it, but aliens could exist and foo fighters could also have been used by germans in the war.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
A question has been at the back of my mind for a while and since Gazrok seems to be frequenting this thread I'll ask it.

The question is:

Even if what crashed at Roswell was an extraterrestrial craft, which is what the evidence seems to imply, why wouldn't the government claim that it was a crashed test plane? That would seem more plausible to the public than the bull# weather balloon/spy balloon story.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   
There is an absolute plethora of evidence supporting the development by man of vehicles capable of interplanetary and possibly even interstellar flight.

T homas Townsend Brown

Nikola Tesla

And thats not to mention Henry Morey and probably alot Russian geniuses we've yet to hear about and probably never will.

new topics

top topics

join