It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a way to think away anything

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
take yourself all your body and mind and put it all together in one object, now you will have your life soul and everything together, see now you already feel great or bad sad or mad, and you just cant help thinking is this ever going to get better or nothing can touch me now, now just sit there and try to feel the wind blow up agaisnt you, and you are in this huge field under the stars, you begin to walk with your whole self all together, and you stop and just think, think aboutthe wind and how it blows and blows and never stops for anyone for anything, this wind has blown since forever and forever it keeps moving, you picture thats what life is and then you look up you see the stars and you think wow, it is so huge and great big and beautiful and endlessness, now begin to think of someone you know really close and think what could they be doing right now, i wonder how they are or what they are thinking, then think of someone else, and then someone random you dont even know, and picture all of everyone together just moving at there own beat and moving through every second of the day, slow it down or speed it up like a video.... now take your self and pause everything in your head freeze time, you step out of your self and you walk around looking at everyones faces, frozen in time but you still feel the wind and then that is when it hits you, life is not just people or things or what you might believe it is, it is life, life that is only there for how ever long you look at it, you feel it, you touch, you see it, but you can really understand it, now take yourself and picture a way that your are zooming out away from where you are, up and up past the people, buildings, mountains, and sky, past the moon and sun and stars, all te way out to where you see the universe a shapeless ball with no deminsions, and you think look at this and this is where you see, your life is so small and there is so many more things in life to see than our own little picture, theres a whole big picture worth more than anything if we just took the time to stop, think and see it....

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Hmm... There are a couple of things you can do to make this gigantic block of run-on text a little easier for the rest of us to understand and decipher. (No offense, I'm not trying to be sarcasatic or anything negative.)

First, try to seperate your thoughts into distinct sentences and seperate them with some form of punctuation or paragraph blocking or indentation. That way it is much easier for us to keep track of what we are reading and how it relates togethor.

Second, try to keep your thoughts and ideas organized and either moving towards a conclusion, or at least illustrating the points you wanted to make in a clear and concise manner.

Last, make sure you check over what you post and read what you wrote to make sure it makes sense and is not too difficult to decipher.

It's not that we don't want to hear what you have to say, it's just that you have to make it at least a little easier on us to read.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I understood and could read it just fine mabey you should actualy try reading it before criticizing.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
the truth is that i write in a way of hypmotism, but i dont know how to write completly truly and clearly but i will work on it

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   
hey how in the world do i get engative points on this, i keep getting negative bts points... its weird...hahaha

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Salanthus
I understood and could read it just fine mabey you should actualy try reading it before criticizing.

I did read it. It was very difficult to read, and even more difficult to keep straight what the message exactly was. I wasn't criticizing, merely trying to help. Before I responded, there were 0 replies.

You know what? Just to show I really did NOT intend to be critical in a negative way, here is the REWRITTEN original post in a manner as I was suggesting...

Originally posted by promytheus
Take yourself, all your body and mind, and put it all togethor in one object. Now you will have your life, soul, and everything togethor. See now you already feel great, or bad, sad or mad, and you just can't help thinking, "Is this ever going to get better?" or "Nothing can touch me now."

Now just sit there, and try to feel the wind blow up against you. You are in this huge field, under the stars. You begin to walk with your whole self all togethor, and you stop and just think. Think about the wind and how it blows and blows and never stops for anyone or anything. This wind has blown since forever and forever it keeps moving. You picture that's what life is and then you look up. You see the stars and you think, "Wow! It is so huge and great, big and beautiful and endlessness."

Now begin to think of someone you know really close and think what could they be doing right now. I wonder how they are, or what they are thinking. Then think of someone else, and then someone random you don't even know. And picture all of everyone togethor just moving at their own beat and moving through every second of the day. Slow it down, or speed it up like a video. Now take yourself and pause everything in your head. Freeze Time.

You step out of yourself and walk around looking at everyone's faces, frozen in time, but you still feel the wind and that is when it hits you... Life is not just people or things or what you might believe it is. It is life. Life that is only there for however long you look at it, you feel it, you touch, you see it, but you can really understand it. Now take yourself and picture a way that you are zooming out away from where you are. Up and up past the people, buildings, mountains, and sky, past the moon and sun and stars. All the way out to where you see the universe: A shapeless ball with no dimensions, and you think, "Look at this." And this is where you see your life is so small and there are so many more things in life to see than our own little picture. There's a whole big picture worth more than anything if we just took the time to stop, think, and see it...

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 04:35 AM
link   
hey thansk for the revision i do see what you mean all together now..... see ist just so many people around read and process in different ways, your way is the most exact and correct way, i look at things very abstractly as do you but it is different, so when i write i my way, i should be more considerate of the majority sometimes instead of myself i do see this as a help so athnk you again, on top of that, i hope that this can really help people think away anything....

top topics

join