It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Umbrella Corp. ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: jasmine23
I would be thinking more in the lines of Umbrella Corp being in the medical field, in regards to who has the power to test and apply medical vaccines to the population,who is to say that some of the vaccines they say we need,we really don't,and how can you really tell what they are giving you

Gee this just makes me think of the C.D.C. after all they would have the fastest response time, their budget can hide a ton of secrets, they have government and civilian ties and they can take control of any medical facility in a hairy situation. On a side tangent aren't they the ones who decide what vaccines we "need". While on that topic how do they know which flu strains are going to hit the populace and have the flu shots available in such large quantities? It is this reason that I believe they ate the most likely candidate because they already perform population control. Don't believe me look at the media year after year they know the right strain then, bam, surprise swine flu. I would love to know the exact stats of how many people with swine flu were given a flu shot before getting sick. Lastly why would they want to bring Ebola patients to this country when there is no known cure unless they ate going someone makes a slip up and causes an out break.
edit on 27-8-2014 by hitreset because: android auto correct

<< 1  2   >>

join