It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Umbrella Corp. ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by spookymulder

Area 51 does exist. My grandfather was in the airforce and allegedly worked there for some time. He leaked some information, and he died supposedly of natural causes. he was healthy at the time. No body was found.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by markdman

I am scared witless, I have been searching for the "Real" website for a while now. Ever since we used the 'Umbrella Corp' sanitation products. I am talking rubber gloves and face masks.
This occured while active duty on a Military Base. I was petrified but still pointed it out to those also involved. Several of us (gamers) joked about how creepy it was and how the military pays $400 for a $5 hammer... We stopped laughing.
Fact is all supplies are provided by government subcontractors. What else they are into? What are we really paying for?
I don't know, haven't been able to find a true corporate website manufacturing hazmat products, that I personally have physical seen, held and used. This is what scares me most of all. Is it such a big secret that it IS REAL?
After Zietgiest, I realize I may disappear for being honest in a world of liars. Hey, the truth will set me free. Thanks for the forum, @ least I tried to tell the world. Just sorry it took me so long(3 yrs) to find the balls.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by RF Squibbles

Found this after a quick search, page 1 on google using k/w's

"real umbrella corporation usa"

Source

Watch it all the way through, some references to "umbrella investment corporation"

Credibility unknown, informative yes, research to be done - plenty!

[edit on 18/2/2009 by phushion]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
What about GE? GE has medical, industrial, financial, media, infrastructure and military divisions. It is one of the largest companies in the world, their products are everywhere.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I say the Travelers Group.

It insures so many things including Pharmaceutical and Government agencies. It also regained its logo a "Red Umbrella".

Ok, that was a joke but I would have to say That Lockheed is the most likely canidate. They have so many diffent departments, and it wouldn't suprise me if some were not underground.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Weird you guys don't mention Biotech companies. There was an article where some MA company was testing cloning humans using livestock egg cells. Then there are other articles where sheep and pigs were genetically altered to grow human organs for transplant, and mice were genetically modified to make their brains more human.

Here's one Biotech site, partially underground I hear.

Cut-and-paste URL:
maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCC&cp=37.644583~-121.884234&style=h&lvl=17&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=8206446&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&encType= 1

[edit on 19-2-2009 by Dbriefed]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
What would be very good
Actually could well be true
They could be making games like Resi with all these umbrella corporations and ensuring its a big hit game. THEN due to everyone knowing the situation Resi is in, they could just be preparing us!
Not a huge possibility, but would be good.

If it wasn't for Resident evil, giving us all these possibilities like zombies that are intelligent, then we just wouldn't have a clue really.

Resident Evil - The worlds best defence system

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I cant reveal to much but i can say yes it dose exist. i hapen to work for them i cant tell u there cover name or what they do for fear of my life. they will read this and i already might be dead! what resident evil covers dose not even scratch the top of this corporation. they are the worlds biggest corprate entity. please be prepared for the worst...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
uh.. im not completely sure, but.. im Australian, and watching the news lately... apparently theres an Umbrella Corporation working with the Church of Scientology, in Adelaide... The supposed location of the main church of scientology headquaters or some bollocks, but i never believe that rubbish :|

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by RF Squibbles

Apple, Affinity health group, or prevea, bellin, or AURORA... muhahaha... those could be possibilities,
General Motors?
Wells Fargo!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by cyberdude78
On the otherhand it's quite possible that the corporation you speak of does exist, by the name of "the US Federal Government". Think about it, they're the world's largest employer, have a revenue in the hundreds of billions, and effectively control America's defense contractors.

Or was it the other way around, where the defense contractors control the Federal Government?

The US Government isn't the wolds largest employer:

NHS is world's biggest employer after Indian rail and Chinese Army

www.timesonline.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I do but only in general. Europe and Russia.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I assure you there is nothing going on

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by XUmbrellaSoldier

fucK I wiLL kill those zombies U are safe

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by markdman

I hate paying taxes for all this social welfare and military garbage. Really turns my stomach. Wish I could work an angle. Make the bucks and stiff the gov.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I would be thinking more in the lines of Umbrella Corp being in the medical field, in regards to who has the power to test and apply medical vaccines to the population,who is to say that some of the vaccines they say we need,we really don't,and how can you really tell what they are giving you

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by WeaselSpencer

I hate paying taxes for all this social welfare and military garbage. Really turns my stomach. Wish I could work an angle. Make the bucks and stiff the gov.

You could claim a mental disability.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I don't think that Lockheed might do this. More or less,they are just building Bio skeletons for their bio engineering division.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
The real umbrella corp would be tied to all corps some how. So imo its safe to say that it is already here they just havent all merged into 1 company or corp yet (we all know tptb run the world). Thats where the nwo comes in because if they were to do it now ppl would obviously see whos really in charge of the world and thats why they wait for the nwo to fall into plan so it is safe to merge all these corps together under 1 name/logo etc.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I just found this, thought it could be interesting.

September 14 will be a big day for us! Umbrella Corporation is going public…and you can buy your share of Umbrella stock at $25 per share. You can also download your stock certificate right on our website. ‘LIKE’ if you plan to make this world a better place by becoming an Umbrella stakeholder.

umbrellacorporation.net...

The Umbrella Corporation is involved in advanced research and development that includes clinical trials, scientific testing, and drug creation aimed at improving the health and condition of mankind and complete eradication of human suffering.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join