It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Umbrella Corp. ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I'm Sorry if this is in the wrong forum please move if it is i could not decide which was best.

Ok starting off i know that resident evil is a movie.... and is based on somewhat imaginative work.

But could there be a real life umbrella corp. such as in the movie if so which company of present day is closest to the umbrella corp of the movie....

Thanks sorry if this is a stupid question but it seems plausible that something like this mega corporation could and does exist.

wether its lockheed martin or aol i dont know General electric looks like a good in the running along with raytheon... but im not sure where to start on this any help would be appreciated, thankyou

p.s. first post after lingering for a year and a half......

heres what i came across as a start....
Link big 10

[edit on 11-6-2006 by RF Squibbles]

mod edit, spelling in title

[edit on 19-6-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   
nothing is impossible my freind. im sure that those companies do exactly what the fictional umbrella corp. was doing. in fact, there is no way they couldnt be. we just dont see it on the news. those who are really in charge have no need to consolidate those projects into a single corporate structure. logically it makes sense not to. compartmentalization is where its at for secret stuff! you know the saying, the right hand doesnt know what the left is doing, and so on...

I love being a tax paying American.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Has anyone considerd microsoft, seriously someone who has the money and political ties as bill gates has got to be up to something.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by spihnx
Has anyone considerd microsoft, seriously someone who has the money and political ties as bill gates has got to be up to something.

I've thought of them as 'evil' ever since I found out Mrs. Gates attended a Bilderberg meeting a few years back.

Also, I hear the company has a lot of cash, just sitting around... like, not tied up in R&D or anything... wonder what they're doing with all that money?

Oh, but I just remembered, Bill Gates just stepped down from his position at Microsoft... wonder what he'll be doing in his free time? Planning to take over the world?

I hope not... a PC-only world would suck.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
On the otherhand it's quite possible that the corporation you speak of does exist, by the name of "the US Federal Government". Think about it, they're the world's largest employer, have a revenue in the hundreds of billions, and effectively control America's defense contractors.

Or was it the other way around, where the defense contractors control the Federal Government?

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
after some research the top canidits are in my mind bechtel, Raytheon, Carlyle, haliburton.

anyone know anything baout shaw or who they are a subsidiery for?

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   
To the best of my knowledge Boeing is closest to Umbrella.

in St Louis Misouri they alledgedly have a Resident Evil style underground lab, but not under a mansion but right under a building owned by boeing, they work on biological warfare componments, nano-technology (using a genetically modified germ as far as I can tell) and they do R&D and test flights on test aircraft.

Do I have proof? no, but someone or something is trying to leak this info or trying to perpetrate a hoax, check my RATS post, if any of this is real then Boeing would be the closest to Umbrella.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
TextText
Has anyone ever considered the Dow Chemical corperation,with thier chemical background its a very viable choice.you can find a load of information on wikipedia.they are located in midland Mi.And i must say if one of us ever were to find the answer,to post it on here in order to spread it would be the best idea seeing as how our lives would be in danger.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
also i have done some research and there are 2 real(by name)umbrella corperations,one a pharmacutical company and the other a high tech web designing company.and although hard to find there is a real Racoon city Kentucky.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   
could area 51 be a kinda base for the top secret research its the perfect place to do it, people think it dosent exist, theres already rumors about what gose on there and some people believe there is an undergroiund network of labs were scientist and maybe aliens do there top secret biological and weapon based research. just an idea, what do you think?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by spookymulder

HA!
Aliens. Lol. You should watch indian jones.

I think the Umbrella Corporation will happen in the near future, and i hope we are all ready when it does, cus we are gonna need some big #in guns, some ammunition, and some balls. I say bring on the Zombies to see how we do. It bound to happen, going by the likelyhood of us all dooming ourselves to extinction, it would be downright suitable for us to create zombies that end up eating us and then woosh, the world is extinct yet again. Check out I am legend and that will show you the most likely way this could happen

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
How about Walmart? Last year 2007 they had a revenue of $378.8 Billion profit some where around 12 billion or more, I think. I couldn't find much on their profits for 2007-2008 just on 2006-2007. Here's an article dated Feb. 20th 2007.

*Washington - US retail store giant Wal-Mart reported Tuesday a profit of 11.2 billion dollars in the 2006-2007 fiscal year ending January 31, up from 10.3 billion dollars the year before.

The earnings came on sales revenues of 312.4 billion dollars, up 9.5 per cent from a volume of 240.3 billion dollars in 2005-2006.*
[url=http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/32395.html]

Any way that's probly enough money to throw around for an underground facility and some research. Plus where does all the money go?

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
The Real Umbrella Corporation are the Illuminati.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Hmm what about starbucks.. lol that seems fair enough to be a huge host of umbrella corp housing.. i mean seroeusley in one of their many back rooms there is prolly a stairway leading to an elevator which leads to another elevator which leads to another one and another one till you get to a steel door that is holding out the intruders, with biometriks.. and fingerprint.. with an override code.. and yada yada.. lol u get the point haha well anyways yeah.. STARUBCKS!

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
YES! I'm the first one to say MONSANTO!
Not that I should be excited about discussing companies that could result in Zombie Apocalypse...
Seriously...who else could be the real life umbrella? They are a genetic engineering company for x Sake!
Here is the Wiki on them, which only begins to touch the surface.
en.wikipedia.org...
I am sure most of you know that they are responsible for things like rbht and agent orange...right? How about self terminating seeds?
Anyhow...first post in a long time.
OH! One more thing: Resident Evil movies are crap for zombie flicks. The games are great...but come on...

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Buliwf

theumbrellacorp.us...

Umbrella is real...........

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
there is a umbrella corperation that specalizes in wepon and ammo delivery as well as biological wepon development. Dont know where the Base operations is but there is such a corperation.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
umbrella corp

7024 church St. E
Brentwood, tn 37027

615-373-3731

then there is another, but no address, they are just out on a farm near a suburb...hmmmm

umbrella corp

no address

615-468-1001

you guys can call, but let me know before you do it, and then after, cuz if they hunt u down and kill you i want to know if they are real but this is as far as i have gotten, not going to the address to find out either, but thank god for satilight views

please email me I NEED INFORMATION, and to anyone who plans to call, EMAIL ME FIRST PLEASE

[email protected]

BE PREPARED, ARMY OF ONE JUST MIGHT MEAN YOU

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join