It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any mothman sightings in Germany?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 02:59 AM
link   
that is exactly the sort of prank we used to play on couples in cars parked in isolated spots at night a good 10 years ago

who knows ......

[edit on 8-8-2006 by Hvitserk]

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   
i watched the MOTHMAN PROPHECIES arnd a yeer ago now n 4 abt a 2 wk aftr it i kept thinking of it and it reely started 2 freek me out and aftr heering and seeing various reports it has only further enhanced the chill of it
freeky stuf indeed

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   
The movie was poorly done. I think they tried to make it more of a drama rather than a sci-fi based on true accounts. They failed to even explain anything about the mothman, until the very end.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
First of all... Woohoo! I'm back from holiday!!

Now back on topic, These Mothman Stories are pretty interesting, I haven't seen the movie yet, because I used to think it was called The Motham Prophecies, and therefore I thought it was just some dull drama film...

CX, your story sounds really freaky, it's too bad you didn't get to see anything. for me, i've never seen something like that... but I live in Holland a.k.a the most boring country in the universe
so Mothman will probably not want to live here since it sucks so much

CX

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muzz1
CX you say it was in the tree with it's cloak like a vampires....well that is what is presumed but have u ever thought that it was in an attacking position and was stalking ur car to think it was food...or it was stalking you and ur girlfriend and then went for the attack and then went for a hard landing....literally lol..but it is just a thought

Jeeez, never thought of that lol
Cheers for that!

Hello CX, Your story is very interesting but the majority of mothman sightings happen sometime before a tragic incident might happen. To my knowledge the first sighting of this creature was in Point Pleasant, West Virginia a few months just before the falling off the Silver Bridge on December 15, 1967 and 46 people died.

Well the only out of the ordinary thing i can think of was two german policemen being murdered on the ranges in Sennelager, come to think of it, it was pretty much in the viscinity of my strange experience but i'm not sure i'd put it down to that. These policemen were killed by two brothers who hated the police with a passion. Other than that, nothing major.

CX, my appologies, but I laughed a little because your description of what happened reminded me of the scare tactics episode:

Lol I would'nt blame you for laughing even at my experience, but that scare tactic clip was excellent!

CX.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join