It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USS Liberty cover up.....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 09:18 AM
link   
WASHINGTON - A former Navy attorney who helped lead the military investigation of the 1967 Israeli attack on the USS Liberty says then-President Lyndon Johnson and Defense Secretary Robert McNamara ordered that the inquiry conclude it was an accident.

Well, well, whats it all about?
If true the U.S should cut all diplomatic ties with Israel(yeah right:up

I guess we'll see how much Israel ownes in the U.S in the coming days.....stay tuned

For those who don't realise the seriousness of this the U.S was 4 minuites away from nuking Cairo, thinking Egypt had attacked.........those pesky israelis, wonder if they'd ever try that sh1t again? hmmm indeed

link to google's news link about this story...

news.google.co.uk...://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/1023liberty23.html

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 09:23 AM
link   

For those who don't realise the seriousness of this the U.S was 4 minuites away from nuking Cairo, thinking Egypt had attacked.........those pesky israelis, wonder if they'd ever try that sh1t again?

******AHEM******* cough cough*****9/11****cough

The USS liberty. A totally blatant coverup, hell, I do remeber reading in an Israeli newspaper about Israel actually LAUGHING about the incident. laughing at how easily they pulled it off, and didnt get so much as a scolding.

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I'm sure Isreal paid rather big time...but all behind the scenes of course.... Such an incident would not be so easily swept under the rug nowadays though....(or would it?)

You're doing yourself a disservice though as this post could have gone into the Website-Related Discussion area...

[Edited on 23-10-2003 by Gazrok]

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 09:48 AM
link   
LBJ, that dirty democrat!
(dems: told you they're bad)

Too bad that didn't happen a few years later when Nixon was in office

ok, serious now: Teflon - search this forum for other threads about this topic, we've had some great discussions about this topic.

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 11:23 AM
link   
yea ,but they are speculation threads I did check but now its seems this is the truth, forget what forum its in, this is a fukin OUTRAGE!!! and I'm not even American.
How the fuk can they get away with that? please somone explain????

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 11:37 AM
link   
How Teflon?

Because Zionists here yank the chains of America, thats how. The have thier paws and chains within our govornment. They are hand in hand with the Illuminati.

Thus, they can do whatever the # they want, really.

And it pisses me off too. The survivors of the USS liberty are outraged, and for the past 30 years, have been demanding and pestering for an investigation, they have been swept under the rug.

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Shouldn't this thread be moved from chit chat, we wouldn't want to compromise the integrity of the chit chat forum

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 12:47 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 01:00 PM
link   
lmao@that image! Oh my.

I've heard varying opinions in regards to this attack. I, for one, do not believe it was as simple as a 'mistake'.

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 03:29 PM
link   

For those who don't realise the seriousness of this the U.S was 4 minuites away from nuking Cairo, thinking Egypt had attacked

That's silly. You don't nuke over little stuff. The guys being attacked knew it was Israelis--they'd been scoping each other out for hours. The problem was getting a carrier to scramble some defense--probably due to disbelief and having to clear it through bureaucratic channels. Butt defense comes first.

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The film also reveals how the Liberty incident provoked the launch of nuclear-armed planes targeted against Cairo from a US aircraft carrier in the Mediterranean.

They were recalled only just in time, when it was clear the Liberty had not sunk with all hands, and that Israel was responsible.

www.bbc.co.uk...

lists.indymedia.org...

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Prob the zionists trying to see the full limit of their power over america.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I feel were about to discover if Israel does in fact own America.........

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Israel already has its grip on the US. WE have seen this in mroe than just the USS liberty.

proof our govornment does not care about its troops, civilians, ect.

The survivors of the USS liberty are still angry, because they KNOW it was no accident. Israel fired on them as they tried to escape in lifeboats. The screamed and waved the US flag, the Israelis KNEW it was a US ship, in fact, they ahd jammed the frequencies so the crew could not send for help. In order to jam those frequencies, they would have to knwo what they werre, and thus, that it was an American ship.

And we were close to nuking Cairo, as has been stated, it was only when the dogs were called back that it was avoided, much Im sure, to the Dismay of Israel.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Israel already has its grip on the US. WE have seen this in mroe than just the USS liberty.

proof our govornment does not care about its troops, civilians, ect.

The survivors of the USS liberty are still angry, because they KNOW it was no accident. Israel fired on them as they tried to escape in lifeboats. The screamed and waved the US flag, the Israelis KNEW it was a US ship, in fact, they ahd jammed the frequencies so the crew could not send for help. In order to jam those frequencies, they would have to knwo what they werre, and thus, that it was an American ship.

And we were close to nuking Cairo, as has been stated, it was only when the dogs were called back that it was avoided, much Im sure, to the Dismay of Israel.

This whole scenario of faked terror/attacks is gettin' old isn't it? The mainstream media is complicit in covering these things up. That's why they can get away with stuff. Although, now the internet is definitely becoming more and more a thorn in their side.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 05:40 PM
link   
The information superhighway......# gets around faster on the net than the reporters can get a hold of it.

For instance, Fulcrum already had the word out that there was a blackout in New York before they started talking about it here!

On 9/11, Teenagers messanging service was getting oinformation spread faster than the FAA and NORAD were getting thier warnings.

And now, the USS liberty no longer in the backburner buried deep like other govornment conspiracies....

Its a shame so few Americans have internet.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 05:43 PM
link   
This whole scenario of faked terror/attacks is gettin' old isn't it? The mainstream media is complicit in covering these things up. That's why they can get away with stuff. Although, now the internet is definitely becoming more and more a thorn in their side.

an excellent point

nowadays news travels at a much faster pace than ever, news coverup is futile since there are so many leaks available for exploit at any given time.
it's just a matter of time before the 9/11 incident is cracked, and we'll all be there to witness it, a promise

as for israel's cry wolf....a typical example of their abusing power, just how much influence does israel have nowadays?(compared with the grim 70's)

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 05:43 PM
link   
It's a shame so few Americans are willing to turn off the TV and do some reading. We're amusing ourselves to death. (- Neil Postman) But hey - when that draft legislation gets passed - that'll wake some folks up, won't it?!

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyrus

an excellent point

nowadays news travels at a much faster pace than ever, news coverup is futile since there are so many leaks available for exploit at any given time.
it's just a matter of time before the 9/11 incident is cracked, and we'll all be there to witness it, a promise

We can only hope, Cyrus!

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I am new here. Just within the last week the Liberty incident found it's way into my life. After 30 odd years, I never heard of it. But the more I research it, the more I think it's a cover up. I found 3 books, whose basis are that it was a cover up. Can I find them anywhere...NO!!!! The local bookstores don't carry them or can't get them. My best chance is to order them on line. But if places like Borders and Barnes & Noble can't get them, what does that say.....SOMETHING TO HIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join