It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chatfield State Park U.F.O. Sightings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Hello,
I'm looking for more information about the light show that was seen above Chatfield State Park last week. The only photos I have to offer are found on The Alice Morning Show. I've searched a little, but not as much as some of you search fiends can, and that's why I'm asking, cause I know ya'll can do a better job at it than me. usually.

Outside Source Link

This didn't make the news, but nothing new there. However many people did see these lights in the sky. One of the lights shot out to the east at an alarming rate from stand still while the others vanished just as fast as they appeared. June 2006.

Images removed, only cause the link above shows the same as I posted.

[edit on 11/6/2006 by wyldwylly]

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   
There is no story attatched to the pictures. So I do not know the circumstances surrounding the photo. can you provide us with a link to the actual story?

From just looking at the pictures, it looks like nothing more than landing lights on a plane or helicopter.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I have to agree, with out the story behind the piccies, there is really not much to say.

Get the story and let us see whats what , be back later to check you out!!

Sounds very interesting though.. would love to find out more about it.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
8:51 - lots of clouds
8:53 - lots more clouds
8:53 - suddenly, no clouds
8:53 - no clouds
8:54 - still no clouds

Could be balloons glowing in late-twilight sunlight, although that doesn't explain the reflection seen in frame 7.

Also, the two UFO images which show structure on the side have been rotated 90 degrees ccw; the structure is a house gable and roof. One has had a black border apparently added to two sides.

Every one of these images has been cropped differently, indicating that, while there may still be originals floating around somewhere, these aren't them.

I'm always suspicious of manipulated images when the manipulations are not revealed and the originals aren't available for comparison.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
heh, i agree with ya'll, just was looking to see if anyone else out there saw these lights in the sky over Chatfield reservoir, just recently. The images i downloaded from the site mentioned above were not altered, but who's to say the original taker didn't alter them. Anyway, maybe someone would have seen something more.....

This reservoir is also located just minutes from Locheed Martin, that's nestled in the hills south west of denver.

[edit on 11/6/2006 by wyldwylly]

top topics

join