It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will the next world war will start and how the world will end?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I post this to see what you guy have to say about how the next world war will begin and how the world will end. You guy are much more knowageable (sorry if i mispell) about this stuff so tell me what you think cause I like to know more.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Nobodys ever sure. But in my opinion, the next world war will be soon, probably flowering of what is the war of today. Einstein had a quote that i thought was amazing.

Einstein-"I don't know what what weapons will be used in WW3, but WW 4 will be fought with sticks and stones."

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
The actual Third World War will begin in the Middle East, with Isreal, Russia, and the Islamic nations, and will flow over to involve China nuking the U.S., ALL this year. Beginning at the first of August.
After what seems to be an end to the war, and after an almost total destruction, there will be a couple of peaceful years, but will begin again around 2009, and will finally come to a climax, which leads to total extinction of the human race in 2012.
The nukes do not actually cause the Total extinction. One must factor in the Earth changes, and weather, including the Yellowstone Super Volcano, which is set to open up in 2011. This will be the start of a new Ice Age, and a new beginning.

OK, well, I don't really KNOW this. I just made it up.
lol
BUT, that is what I've been gathering from a multiple of websites on the net, and they all follow the same theme.
sorry-I have no links, as there are SOOO many out there, and I've never bookmarked any, but they all follow this outline.
That in itself, is weird.

[edit on 12-6-2006 by hessiantrooper]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
...rrright....... But yeah so anyways, i knew it going to involve the Middle eastern countries.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Hey, I never said it was true. Just what I've been reading everywhere.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The Third World War has already started with Desert Storm. When Israel sets off their Nuke, will be when things really get serious and More of the Superpowers will get involved with a nuclear exchange.

The end will come when some third world nation releases their bio weapons; the virulent strain will morph / evolve / mutate into a "devil weapon" and kill everyone on the planet with Ebola like symptoms, in 3 years.

Or maybe mankind will realize that war is a primitive response and outlaw war. Nah!

Have a nice day!!

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by El Che
I post this to see what you guy have to say about how the next world war will begin and how the world will end.

I'm not sure about when it will begin. There are many wars going on right now across the planet.

But this I do know, the world will not have an end. It will not be destoyed to the point that mankind or the planet is left uninhabitable. It's going to get pretty bad but it will never end. The present world system will be changed to one of peace when Christ returns.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
If there is to be a WWW111 I don't think it will go total nuclear.

I am an experiencer with one of the Grey type beings and they will shut down everything on Earth. They will not allow us to destroy Earth because it is there laboratory. People will see such a frightning mass showing and it's meaning is STOP

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
If there is to be a WWW111 I don't think it will go total nuclear.

I am an experiencer with one of the Grey type beings and they will shut down everything on Earth. They will not allow us to destroy Earth because it is there laboratory. People will see such a frightning mass showing and it's meaning is STOP

I think a little more explanation is in order here!!

Are we lab rats for the grey type beings. I sure feel like one at times!

I just heard on C2C that earth is a place where souls are grown and harvested; I don't like the sound of that for some reason.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Are we lab rats for the grey type beings. I sure feel like one at times!

I just heard on C2C that earth is a place where souls are grown and harvested; I don't like the sound of that for some reason.

I don't know about the lab-rat-thing, it's more like a hamster on a plastic wheel most of the time! Seriously though, the end of the world will be a slow and evolving series of circumstances, likley starting - as previously posted - with a conflict in the middle east. Then spreading into Europe, and quickly engulfing North America. Unless of course H5N1 goes airborne, in which case the whole planet is pretty well pooched. Have a pleasant day...............

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Personally, I'm not sure if there can be another world war. It appears that nations which are in opposition to the west never band together to create an opposing force that can be truly deemed large enough for a world war. Most of the time, a bunch of Western nations just invade a single nation and it never really evolves past that.

Recently though, I read something which sort of gave me something to think about. And when I say recently, I'm talking about today in the paper. Everyone's heard about North Korea testing that new nuke/long range missile whatever it is, right? Well it turns out that the creation of the missile was aided by Iran. Iran and North Korea. Both nations are currently testing the West's patience and both are either going or already nuclear. That's just the start.

China and Russia have seemed awful cozy recently, eh? They've performed war games together, shared secrets and both seem to be the only ones on the UN Security Council in opposition to any sort of action against Iran. This ties China and Russia together as well as tying them to Iran. Tying them to Iran in turn ties them to North Korea, therefore I believe we've got ourselves a set of Axis Powers for a possible World War 3.

Keep in mind, I'm not saying these guys are gonna be involved in World War 3, it's just something to think about. 2 nations the West is definitely not liking right now, as well as 2 other fairly shaky countries. China is communist and also openly points missiles at the United States and her allies. Russia is a former-communist nation which seems less and less 'former' everyday. I also read in the paper (about a year or so ago) that Russia is going to great measures to counter the United States and become the great power it (well the Soviet Union) once was. You can read into and think that Russia will try to achieve this by an means possible, which is quite possible.

I'm not sure how the 3rd World War (if it even happens) will start. My guess (and keep in mind this is a big guess) it's gonna have something to do with North Korea testing its nuke and it possibly misfiring on Japan as well as escalating tensions with Iran.

Concerning Russia and China, I think that what may happen is that China, seeing as how they are in one of the largest energy crises in history, may attempt to invade Kazahkstan for its vast oil supply. Hey it worked for the US right? Ha, I kid, I kid. But seriously, China may do this, prompting international action against them. In this case, I believe Russia will remain neutral, not wanting to face the wrath of the Western World, but will secretly (or not so secretly) send supplies, weapons, etc to China as well as helping them with technological secrets.

I know this was a bit of a read, but you asked for my opinion.

Thanks for reading, this is my first post.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Before I came to this forum, I think it is only US government and
it's president who enthuse war, because they must serve those
munitioners. but now I believe grass-root Americans love war too.
for in this forum, I saw you talk about war everyday.
Maybe that is why more and more people regard American as
a threat to the world peace.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Yeah, i agree with gs001 (by the way, welcome to the site). I think America is the root of all war and scince pretty much everyone hates us, America will not be a super power within 50 years time, especially after WW3.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schmidt1989
Yeah, i agree with gs001 (by the way, welcome to the site). I think America is the root of all war and scince pretty much everyone hates us, America will not be a super power within 50 years time, especially after WW3.

America is the root of all war? You must not have read your history books. World War 1 and World War 2 was not created by America at all. America has done a lot of s*** believe me I know. We don't have to get into that. But you do not seem to know what is going on in China and Russia right now. I don't think America attacked Iraq for oil just because it is greedy. If anything it is because it is in total competition with China right now.

Also, you said nobody likes us. That may be true. Many don't. But if there was a World War 3. And China, Russia, the Middle East (minus a few), African nations (minus a few), North Korea joined together. You better believe all the nations that don't like us at the moment will join with America. These nations will be of course, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Israel, probably Turkey, the rest of the EU countries, some of Africa, Japan, Australia. It will encompass everyone. The benefit with having America, is that it has over 100 bases everywhere. Now America is building about 13 permanent bases in Iraq (coincidence?).

And I do not feel Russia and China are going to be long term friends. Russia and China are both incredibly ambitious. Russia wants its previously glory as someone stated before, China wants to be a world power as well. But with these countries records, they will not want to share it.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   
US government needs enemy,
if they don't have an enemy, they have to find an enemy,
if they can't find an enemy, they have to create an enemy,
if they can't create an enemy, they have to fantasise an enemy.
so that those 400-billion-USD-armament contract could be signed.
What does China look like in American's eyes?
I guess US media and US government always demonize others:-).

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I bet its gonna be soon, almost feels like America is being prepared for war, you could cay the propaganda is everywhere..

ever notice entertainment takes a top seat during war?

[edit on 26-6-2006 by Tranceopticalinclined]

top topics

join