Hidden City Underneath Adelaide

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
There are also tunnels at Fort Largs.

You need to be VERY careful about visiting there as the Police Academy is only a couple of hundred metres away, and the dog squad have been known to go there at night.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JacksonJeremiah

Very interested in checking this tunnel out, tunneling is a hobby and a passion of mine.
I looked at your provided photos of the enterance, do you by chance have any pictures inside it?
I dont care for getting my hands dirty but wanting to bring a friend they will likely want to see how long the tiny enterance is and what it looks like inside.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Ravendjinn

G,day mate. figured i would drop in and add some FACTS. The tunnel system under the holden plant at Elizabeth is of two levels that i have seen. observed them when holdens were digging their 3 storey deep hole to fill with cement for the stamping presses for the VE holden. have seen photos of navy gun barrels stored under the holden plant. holden also used to store car bodies in parts of the tunnel system.
one entrance was in the body shop north western corner by the passage to final assembly.
tunnels run between dsto, the RAAF base and holdens. and go back to michells on main north road salisbury.
cannot confirm that tunnels extend back into Adelaide passing under river torrens, but have been told that they do. the old PMG/telecom/telstra phone exchange building in waymouth street had a complex under the sub basement built as a nuclear shelter.
Woodside army camp had an underground storage room in the 3RAR lines holding war stocks.
Gawler, tunnels now growing mushrooms once held munitions for the airforce. when the last rework of the bypass was carried out they located the lost underground RAAF hospital. it is now filled in. note. there were a group of approx 5 airstrips between gawler and mallala during ww2. training pilots. at end of war all aussie mustang pilots were trained there and prob was part of the empire training scheme as well.
There is a tunnel at army HQ canberra passing from army to navy buildings. if you go look at the statue of the eagle on the dome over looking the large open area the tunnel passes underneath you.
back in the late 70's the police out at richmond NSW. got sick of the kids they were chasing pulling a vanishing act. one copper put the effort into a walk through the scrub area and found where the kids vanished to. RAAF world war 2 underground control centre with a map of the world showing the location of all RAAF units. the RAAF had forgotten about it. port pirie, mildura, streakey bay, out williamstown way behind gawler. i spent a lot time in the RSL'S talking to old diggers when i was a young digger. oh and bunkers between middle beach and proof range and up in the hummocks behind port wakefield. enjoy people.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Ravendjinn

G,day again. hmm looks like there are enough South Aussies on ATS to call a branch meeting and have a get together at a pub

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Its likely that the city was created by the reptilians long before humans, settleing it but then abandoning it for whatever reasons later on in history. I believe they also have secret tunnels that connect these cities, and that were used to be inhabited and maintained by the reptilians not too long ago

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ArchangelOfCool

Havnt had a chance to read through all the comments yet, so I apologize if this has been brought up already. But as memory serves me, wasn't this the same place where the body of the Somerton Man was found in the 40s?
edit on 18-1-2014 by LucidFusion because: Typo

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join