It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview with British UFO Researcher Nick Pope

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
It's not too late, I haven't had the time to actually carry out the e-mail interview yet so feel free to forward any questions.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
As far as I know he still denies most anything dealing with UFO reality. And believes the Rendlesham, 1980 incident is Lighthouse flashes.

This completely goes against anything I have heard him go on record as saying.

His contributions to the Sci-Fi Channel's "Invasion at Rendlesham" leave it in no doubt as to his thoughts on the lighthouse theory.

Great scoop though! I have a question or two for him if its not too late:

1) The recent MoD report, while being a good general overview, still fails to *specifically* address the compelling cases - in particular Rendlesham. Do you feel this is an oversight or intentional?

2) Despite the fact that the MoD is slightly more open about the UFO Phenomenon than some other western governments, do you think we will ever get the level of information dissemination in the UK that they have in countries like Brazil or Mexico right now?

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Hi Simon,well done,can`t wait for the interview!
If possible could you ask him if he is aware of and has thoughts on the lunar anomaly recorded by the clementine Satellite.
The picture of the anomaly can be found here:
www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil... sensor=UVVIS&filter=415_nm
Also i seem to remember reading in the press years back that Nick Pope had a close encounter experience as a youngster-could just be tabloid baloney,but could you please ask him about that?
Also will the interview be filmed or audio?
Thanks,should be an interesting interview.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 01:49 AM
link   
If it's not too late I have a question for Nick. I'm not a Nick Pope expert so if he has discussed this please ignore.

During the first gulf war, when he was working with air command (and I believe before he started investigating paranormal activity) did he ever recieve reports of anomalous phenomena among British or American troops.

Also, Whether a sighting or something else, did he personally see anything during the first gulf war that he could not explain.

Just curious.

Also if he could score me some cadbury chocolate covered short breads, that'd be great too.

Thanks,

Spiderj

GSA

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Can you please ask him about the D notice on black triangles here in the uk?

Why is it that the papers say they are not allowed to write / publish about this one area of UFO / black world sightings? Thank you very much

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Way to go Simon,"Enjoy Nick Pope's point of view's."

My question is "While he was in the MOD, did he ever get the raised eyebrow for wanting to disclose information to the public by his peer's, and if he had had any altercation's with the member's of the MOD over specific issue's that had arose from some of the evidence's that were obtained?"

Thank, I think this is great!!

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
1)Do all countries within the "government structure" share information about their alien contacts and information with one another?Or is that on a need to know basis also?

2)What in your opinion do you think that our space buddies are trying to get across to the public?

3)Nick, do you feel that the U.K is more forthcoming on information that will disclose sensitive material that otherwise the U.S would be less likely to release?

4)What information do you feel about extraterrestrial life would be the most important to divulge?

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Electric Boogaloo

I read that Mr Pope when working for the MOD had reports of UFOs seen around electricity sub stations, this is something I have come across in my own research, I feel this is an important piece of information that could be overlooked, its not something that is widely reported in ufology so I was excited to have my own observations confirmed, I think it is something that needs further attention, I would like to know of opinions about this.

We may jump to the conclusion that the ufos steal electricty, but I find it difficult to believe that a craft that can travel the galaxy would have need to steal electricity, if they are not taking electricity then what are they doing around these locations.

Is there anything to suggest that electricity sub stations are chosen for there location for a specific purpose, or are they just positioned at random.
are UFOs seen around these areas because something in the atmosphere that the the sub stations produces makes UFOs visible.

Just what is the connection with electricity sub stations and UFOs.

Nature or origin of UFOs/Aliens
Also what has he found that gives us an insight into what is the nature or origin of UFOs/Aliens, are they from another planet or are they from some other source, are we naive to believe they are from another planet, could they be from some another dimension, or some heavenly or hellish realm, they certainly bear a strong resemblance to accounts from the past, I believe they are one and the same as the writings from folklore myth legend and religion, what are his beliefs on the origin of the phenomenon.

[edit on 5-8-2006 by Watcher of the Watchers]

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I would like to ask what Nicks thoughts are on the differing theories on what UFO's are. Whether he leans more towards the nuts and bolts theory that they are actual extra terrestrial craft from other planets or the alternative put forward by researchers like Jaques Vallee that they are emanating from some psychic, interdimensional realm closely related to other paranormal phenomena.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join