It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Sunny Cov, UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Hey everyone, hope everyone is okay,?

I'd like to start by just saying what an amazing site, i've "looked in" for quite some time, though only signed up recentley! I am never ever stuck to find something to satisfy my curiosity for all things sinister and just plain wrong! Everyone memeber and admin deserve a round of appluase! Secondly a big hello to everyone and I hope you are all well and enjoying all the discussions and threads on ATS at the moment.

Anyway, Im 24 years old, working in Coventry as as Software Tester for a Energy Company, those of you from the UK "No i don't work in Pricing and No i cant wipe out your EXTORTIONATE gas bill" Sorry i just do Process Maps, ST & Development.

I am fascinated by ALL things sinister and "not quite right", usually check up on latest threads, new posts, though whilst on holiday I saw something in the sky in Moroocco (Agadir) It was hovering for around 2hrs at around 2000ft right over our heads, we were on the beach. There was no noise though it appeared to be giving out "fumes" thats the best way i can describe them, Unfortunatley i did not have a camera with me and to be honest mesmarized by the way it just hovered (no movement at all) it had a ovalish shape to it and very dark. When it moved it just moved in a straight towards the High Atlas Mountains! It travelled as if it had no direction of travel! when i checked up on the net when i got home the day that i saw it was the day that the the comet could have impacted the atalantic sending a tsunami crashing into thenorth africa coast. see my link

Anway thought i had a few years knowledge of things like this and i have done much research on the net and have still not come too a conclsuion for anything i've read and now seen.

It'll be nice to be able to post threads and give my opinion

speak to you all soon, i'm sure

evo

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Hi evo...Cov...poor you!

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, evo!

I hope that you enjoy your stay here.

Need help with the site? Find it here. ---->ATS help files

------------------------------------------

Don't forget to have fun while you're here.
Check out some of these forums on BelowTopSecret

General Chit Chat

Chit Chat Subjects

Travel
Jokes, Puns & Pranks
Folk Tales & Urban Legends
Food & Cooking
Relationships
People
Faith, Spirituality, & Theology
Health & Wellness
Rant
Members
Dreams & Personal Predictions

Arts & Entertainment

General Entertainment Discussion
Video Games
Television
Movies
Music
Comics
Fantasy & Science Fiction
Literature
Member Art

Computers & Internet

Computer Help
Website Design
Interesting Websites

Mechanic 32.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Welcome
cov is just a few stops up the train line from me

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   
its nice to know there are some people living nearby who have an idea about the real truth, Eternal!

So has anyone heard of of any ""dodgy goings on" in the midlands then?

here's the link i was meant to post before

www.sploid.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Whooot I live in the midlands

Welcome to ATS!

Blue x x x x x x

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Welcome aboard! We're just one great big happy dysfunctional family around here!

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Well thanks guys, i feel at home already!

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I've already kicked back with the compulsory, bottle of fine single malt, a little bit of munch & a few optional extras to pass the time away!

crooked blue, which mids not exactly Conspiracy Central, is it? Which Mids e or w?

top topics

join