It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's the fish expert (what the hell is this)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 08:06 AM
link   
What is this. !

www.cryptozoology.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 08:16 AM
link   
It's Osama Bin Laden in disguise!!!!
Look at the bone structure and lips!
I'd recognize that face anywhere!!!!

intelgurl

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Much of our vast oceans are unexplored, and I doubt we'll ever really know what all lies beneath the surface. That creature looks very strange! I couldn't even imagine making contact with him, although, he only looks as if he wants a little smoochy-smoochy.

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 08:19 AM
link   
If Spock from Star Trek was ever made to look like a fish...that would be it! Honestly, I've never seen anything like those two pics. IT looks very large to not be know, it must be either rare or common on the Asian side of the Ocean.

Luke

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 08:27 AM
link   
It looks like the article is referring to it as a "fossil fish" (feel free to correct me if i'm wrong) - apparently it is very rare or had been thought to be extinct....

intelgurl

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 09:54 AM
link   
It looks like a HYBRID of sorts the body looks like an enormous FUGU (Japanese puffer fish-poisonous) and a head a bit like a very old Bream,they tend to grow bony structures like that with age.
And possibly the Trigger fish is another blend in....what a freaky fish.

TRIGGER FISH

Japanese Fugu

And just looking at the fins on the top(or lack of)and side fins they are slightly reminicent of the Fugu.

Well theres some ideas,how they bacame one fish..?
Theres some ideas to roll around anyway.

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 10:16 AM
link   
looks like a damn big box fish to me - was looking at one yesterday - about 2cm - and was worth �75 !

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 10:24 AM
link   
its a Dork Fish LOL

Oh Sorry

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 10:25 AM
link   
It is a box fish. Unusual only in that it is much larger than usual, but not impossibly so. Nothing out of the ordinary [at least not much!]

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by quaneeri
What is this. !

One crazy ass looking motha #in fish. That's what that is.

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 10:51 AM
link   
It looks like a Sun Fish to me. Here's a link.

web.ukonline.co.uk..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> web.ukonline.co.uk...

[Edited on 10/23/03 by NotTooHappy]

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Here's another link with a lot of pics. I'm pretty sure this is what it is.

www.earthwindow.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Dont think its a sunfish - dorsal fin isnt elongated so ill stick with a box fish

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The second pic might be a bow fish but, the first one is definately a sun fish. Look at the fin on the back of it then look at a pic of a sun fish. They might be two different fish.

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Some intersting fish nonetheless, also, some crazy ass damn fish that are in the waters, and who knows how many haven't been discovered yet, and who knows if they ever will be discovered.

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 11:24 AM
link   

IT'S MICK JAGGER.

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 11:47 AM
link   
i agree about the first pic - shame we couldnt see it side on - hard to tell with those ropes - but the second is a box fish to me - just didnt know how large they grew .

(FWIW I saw a sun fish off a yacht in South Africa during a race many years ago - scared the heck out of the night watch crew - we thought it was a Great White !)

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Im Telling you what if its just a goofy lookin fish?

who here knows bill engval

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Human / fish hybrid experiment!

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I'm going with the human/fish hybrid experiment, after that guy created the cow/man I wouldn't surprised to think that he has other friends in the ocean...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join