It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Falun Dafa persecuted in China?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
They are not persecuted, they are a cult.

A cult of extremists attempting to create disharmony in a peacefull nation.

I know several ex gong....they have been threatened by the cult, harrassed, and live in fear.

Dont let the whackos that are brainwashed by this cult tell anyone any different.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
un no, it's not a cult.

don't repeat ccp propaganda and rumors

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
China has a rich cultural hertage , and some very ancient traditions are still in existence even today. One of those traditions is Falun Gong

www.theepochtimes.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I happened across a Falun Gong protest in Toronto the other week. They were pretty peaceful, even to the point of moving out of my way so I could cross the street as they were just standing there saying a bunch of mostly true stuff about the Chinese government.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 07:05 AM
link   
go talk to an ex falun gong member to find out the truth. They are full of peace and love until you want to leave, then the death threats start.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Why is Falun Dafa persecuted in China?

Becuase the chinese government chooses to. Thats how their state operates, religion is not an inherent right of the people.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
There are Catholic, Christian, whatever churches here.

You are free to worship as you please, as long as it does not belong to a Violent cult like the Falun Gong

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
You aren't free to worship as you please. The chinese government approves and rejects religious organizations as it sees fit. Those that it favoured aren't smashed up.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I see no issues with people here, everyone is free to worship as they please. There are CPC members that go to church....stop reading propaganda

Falun Gong is an entirely different matter, brainwashed cultists.

Majic's Political Easter Egg: Be the first to post how many "cultivation ways in the Buddha School" there are (according to Li Hongzhi) in this thread and send Majic a U2U with a link to your post, and you will be awarded 500 PTS points.

[edit on 7/15/2006 by Majic]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   
And I suppose that the dali lama is an evil terrorist also, and thats why he's not allowed in china right??

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 06:21 AM
link   
No more than the president of Venezuela is....

[edit on 17-6-2006 by toolman]

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kilik11
China has a rich cultural hertage , and some very ancient traditions are still in existence even today. One of those traditions is Falun Gong

www.theepochtimes.com...

Falun gong was created in the 1992

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Majic's Political Easter Egg: Be the first to post how many "cultivation ways in the Buddha School" there are (according to Li Hongzhi) in this thread and send Majic a U2U with a link to your post, and you will be awarded 500 PTS points.

[edit on 7/15/2006 by Majic]

eighty-four thousand cultivation ways in the Buddha School according to Li Hongzhi

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I wonder if toolman is a propagandist for the communist party in China, because extrapolating from all he says, to him they can do no wrong
And anything bad said about them is just propaganda from the West

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Yes, you are absolutely correct.

I work for the National peoples congress in the summer, the Central INtelligence agency in the fall, the Mossad in the winter, and MI6 in the spring.

the hard part is keeping all the business cards straight, not to mention the passports....and the wives....ohhh vey !

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by toolman

Yes, you are absolutely correct.

I work for the National peoples congress in the summer, the Central INtelligence agency in the fall, the Mossad in the winter, and MI6 in the spring.

the hard part is keeping all the business cards straight, not to mention the passports....and the wives....ohhh vey !

HAHAHA toolman, wowwww you are too funny

What I said above is true, the CCP can do no wrong according to you. The people are very very happy there (according to you), yet they have the highest child suicide rate under the weight of economic development. I mean come on, I wouldn't even say that Americans are perfectly happy! lol.

The Falun Gong SHOULD be persecuted because they are indeed a violent cult (yet I have seen no evidence for this). ANd even if they do make death threats or WHATEVER, is that any excuse for thousands of them to be put in concentration camps, organs harvested, tortured and killed? What is wrong with you? I think you have been living in the East far too long.

Is the West perfect? No. But I like to label the west as "the best of the worst"
Sometimes you have to pick the lesser of two evils. And the "Chinese Threat" that many have taken to is just western propaganda to you. Puhleaz, they want to be a regional power first, and then become a world power, perhaps THE world power. Hopefully Japan arms up quickly and balances China with American help. And then Russia wises up and sees that a Chinese relationship will not benefit them in the long term.

Tata

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Yes, lets arm Japan again......Umm....Hello? did you forget pearl Harbor, the Rape of Nanjing, the bataan death march....?

paranoid fear is no substitute for historical fact, and the lessons learned.

This White House has circled the wagons and anyone who doesnt circle along is branded a Threat to national security, and thus becomes an Evil in the world.

the pitifull part is so many americans fall for it.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by toolman

Yes, lets arm Japan again......Umm....Hello? did you forget pearl Harbor, the Rape of Nanjing, the bataan death march....?

paranoid fear is no substitute for historical fact, and the lessons learned.

This White House has circled the wagons and anyone who doesnt circle along is branded a Threat to national security, and thus becomes an Evil in the world.

the pitifull part is so many americans fall for it.

Sweets don't talk to me about American propaganda when you do not care about a religious sect that is peaceful being killed, tortured, and organs harvested

Also, Japan did that in World War 2. Meaning the leaders of Japan now, are not the leaders of Japan then. That is like saying they should hate Americans for dropping nukes on them, which many in Japan do not hold against America. They are pretty pro US.

Also, I had a Chinese friend who HATED the Japanese. And when I say hated, I mean he wanted to beat up any Japanese person he encountered, and said he wanted China to nuke Japan. He said a lot of Chinese people like America because they killed so many Japanese and we nuked them. I am like, god that happened 60 years ago. What the Japanese did was HORRIBLE, and the Japanese should make a formal apology. Many in Japan support that. But that is like Jewish people hating Germany with extremity. And I am Jewish, and most of my family were killed in the Holocaust, yet I have never met a Jewish person with so much hate against Germans of today. I think China instills hate into the Chinese against Japan.

But whateverrrr

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Falun Gong is peacefull...? you should talk to ex members before you make statements like that.

as far as History, you need to read a bit more to place perspective on your comments. Japan is not allowed offensive weapons for a very good reason. It should remain that way.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join