It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

UFO video advertised on CNN

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Did anyone else see the advertisment on CNN for this video yesterday? I couldn't believe my eyes! Plus CNN did a short segment on alien abductions today.

Go to: www.daufo.com...

Looks like a good documentary. Lots of government and military witnesses and UFO footage.



[edit on 10-6-2006 by classified material]

[edit on 10-6-2006 by classified material]




posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Nice find! It looks worth buying but I will wait for it to go public on Google video.



posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I just added the video to my Netflix queue...

Though it has a "very long wait" currently...



posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Check ou Akroyd's last UFO documetary, you can watch it here.

video.google.com...

It's pretty good!

Can't wait to see the new one!



posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   
What it looks pretty intriguing to me is the fact that important media is "advertizing" UFO phenomena and things related with it. We have CNN talking about a documentary and then only two days ago was BBC which this time went even further in claiming actually UFO related technology and secret project. Especially Area 51... I was astonished when I've read about this in a BBC news site. Is there something going on? Is any attempt for disclosure by the power that be? No clue... I fail to see any possibility that this will hapen but, think for a moment how amazing would that be if they decide to come forward in the public and talk about few things...
Here is the news:


Report fuels spy plane theories

The UK knows more than it is saying about top secret American aircraft projects, recently declassified documents reveal.

Deep inside a previously secret Ministry of Defence report are a few pages which will reignite one of the biggest internet conspiracy questions - Is the US Air Force building secret spy planes which can cross the sky at 3,000mph? ...

Area 51

For more than 50 years some of the world's most exotic aircraft have been developed at Groom Lake in Nevada - otherwise knows as Area 51 - where the appearance of strange shapes in the sky - planes which officially did not exist - led to rumours that captured UFOs were being flown out of there by the US military.

Here is the LINK



I'm might be way of and very wrong but I couldn't stop thinking about what I've wrote. Any thought guys???

[edit on 16-6-2006 by Telos]



posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I saw Dan Aykroyd Unpluged on UFOs video a few days ago. It's not good. 90% of the video is just close ups of Dan's face with a cig in his mouth speaking his mind on the ufo matter (nothing unique was said). It's obvious he's using his face to sell, it's very distracting. The other 10% is just brief selected highlights on the history of UFO and UFO home videos you can see for free online. Poorly produced and edited. Not worth your time or money. Another thing, I'm sick of wathing Gordon Cooper interviews without subtitles. It is almost impossible to understand what he's saying!

Check out the video Out of the Blue video instead as a starting point.

www.wanttoknow.info...

[edit on 16-6-2006 by eudaimonia]



posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Telos

Report fuels spy plane theories

The UK knows more than it is saying about top secret American aircraft projects, recently declassified documents reveal.

Deep inside a previously secret Ministry of Defence report are a few pages which will reignite one of the biggest internet conspiracy questions - Is the US Air Force building secret spy planes which can cross the sky at 3,000mph? ...

Area 51

For more than 50 years some of the world's most exotic aircraft have been developed at Groom Lake in Nevada - otherwise knows as Area 51 - where the appearance of strange shapes in the sky - planes which officially did not exist - led to rumours that captured UFOs were being flown out of there by the US military.

Here is the LINK





3000 mph is only about Mach 4. The SR-71 was built in the 1950s, and has an OFFICIAL top speed of Mach 3.2 which is 2435mph. NASA has flown unmanned aircraft at over Mach 9. The official top speed of the X-43 was Mach 9.6 or just over 7300mph.



posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
i have the complete documentary, when i've got the time i convert it to
(wmv or asf) and then post it.

btw.
if you have access to the Usenet (Binaries) there you can get it.



posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I just watched it last week and I was most suprised because Dan seemed to be very uncomfortable, nervous and a little clamy.



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join