It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your ingenious inventions and ideas to save the world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
After getting angry on another thread I decided to put my energy to a more constructive use..

Saving the world..

I,ll start you off...

GLOBAL WARMING...

couldn,t be easier.!!. I propose the following plan..

For one single day everyone should simultaneously switch their A.C units to full power in their cars/appartments.houses and offices and.... open the doors and windows wide..

Thus releasing cooled air into the atmos.. what could be easier????

Next problem and solution please!!

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
AWWW C,MON GUYS ...

now i know there are quite a few angry people on here tonight who can come up with something ridiculous..

GO ON.. FEEL FREE..
i,ve given you an hour to put on your thinking caps

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
all air conditioning systems contain a set of radiator fins that radiate heat, in order to draw it out of the refridgerant to it can be compressed.

Walk outside your home and listen to the loud humming of the fan blowing through the radiator. That thing gives off more heat than your house gets cooled.

My plan is to paint everything white.

This will reflect sunlite into space, and lower the earths albedo, and causing earth to cool off.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
This took me a hell of a long time to make, and no one likes it!!

My Idea.

Whaddaya think?

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I submitted this in an off topic thread but i'll give it another shot if we're saving the world.

I have a blue dye block that I put in the tank of my toilet. I’m not sure why I do that but the ex always did so I always have to. It makes the water a pretty shade of blue and I guess makes the whole experience a more joyful one.

Many places are having a drought though so I figure we should invent a yellow dye block. That way the commode gets flushed less often and water is conserved. You even get a sign to hang over the stool saying, “I have a yellow dye block to help save water and the Earth.”

People would only have to flush if the smell made them gag or pass out.

Saving the water of the world, just another service of ATS.

wupy

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
Many places are having a drought though so I figure we should invent a yellow dye block. That way the commode gets flushed less often and water is conserved. You even get a sign to hang over the stool saying, “I have a yellow dye block to help save water and the Earth.”
People would only have to flush if the smell made them gag or pass out.
wupy

That could work if you didn't have, people who would just keep flushing the toilet expecting it to turn back to waters normal color.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   

i love them.. keep them coming..

Here,s another to save world polution.instead of using vacuum cleaners to store dirt,which gets dumped or burned.

Every home should be fitted with an enormous pipe connected to the nearest satallite . when you want to ''vacuum'' your house.. simply unplug the cap and let the natural vacuum of space suck up your rubbish into oblivion

you could use it for toilet refuse too

imagine a passing ufo getting a big 'jobbie'' on his windscreen at lightspeed. yukkkkk

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Ending Racism

Maybe not a solution, but a start:

Pass a law that would require all organizations to remove questions based on race, ethnicity, and religion from their paperwork. I see these questions on census forms, hospital admission forms, drivers license applications, job applications, etc. I feel that they are unnecessary in most cases, and only serve to divide us as a people, and to perpetuate racism.

For example: From a Virginia State Job Application:

[B]Check the block for the racial or ethnic group with which you identify:

White (includes Arabian)

Black (includes Jamaican, Bahamians and other Caribbeans of African but not Hispanic or Arabian descent)

Hispanic (includes persons of Mexican, Puerto Rican, Central or South American or other Spanish origin or culture)

Asian & Asian American (includes Pakistanis, Indians & Pacific Islanders)

American Indians (includes Alaskans)

These questions are usually accompanied by the following disclaimer:

Pursuant to federal regulations, we collect responses to the questions below for record keeping purposes. This information will NOT be kept with your application for employment. Federal law prohibits unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, or disability.

If Federal law prohibits unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, etc., then why ask these questions at all?

I think that, if we put more emphasis on our similarities, rather than our differences, we would be taking the first steps in the elimination of racism.

Our states may be United, but our people are not.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Another one

REALITY TV XMEN..

Get a bunch of clever,humanitarian nobel prize winners together and build an enclosed TV set in the middle of an old nuclear testing ground,wait for them to mutate and you get to vote for the best superpower.

the winner gets the jazziest costume and they all get to fly around in a secret invisible plane and save the world from various disasters... all televised for your enjoyment

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 03:16 AM
link   
This is easy: STOP DARPA (and the rest) from developing strong AI (see my video in sig). Next stop the elite from developing their life extension tehcnologies. THese things are rapidly approaching, and even the mad scientists behind them admit that they may wipe out civilization (not to mention motivate the elite to implement population reduction when people can live for 150+ years).

new topics

top topics

join