It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of the Grey Menace!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rappa Z
Perhaps the greys have gotten a way to keep an extremely low profile and people are forgetteing events? The greys can advance to get a better hiding system.

Good point. With all the implants and screen memory/brainwashing going on, it points more toward misdirection and propaganda than a bonified reduction in kidnappings.

I for one will not be convinced of any great change in a positive direction until the purported dozen or so full scale Zetan-alien bases (reported from people like retired Army Sgt. Clifford Stone), as well as the large Zetan base in the Moon (reported by another member of the disclosure project), are fully exposed and put out of commission

SteveR,

Skadi and I have both asked you for reference website links to provide evidence to support your claim that the number of Zetan-alien abductions have lessened in number.

Without those references, your thread title smacks of Zetan/governmental propaganda.

Can you say DISINFORMATION?

[edit on 11-6-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
Skadi,

I had no idea you were so learned in this thread topic and I applaud your judicious responses.

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Thanks. I have gathered most of my UFO information from reading books on the subject, and since alien abductions were a big part of it, I felt I needed to look into both sides of the issue before I formed an opinion.

You're welcome.

I wish more people in ATS would read up on it like you have before engaging in a heated discussion on aliens.

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
When you read more about alien abduction from either serious researchers or neutral, non-biased ones, you will find alot of interesting information, even if you do not believe in them.

Yes indeedy.

There's nothing like education and experience.

[edit on 11-6-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Actually the two are very similar. You say that most people dont beleive in aliens when they're abducted, as well as alot of people dont beleive in ghosts when they have encounters.

All im saying is you cant leave out one option just because its "unlikely". Its not so unlikely that it should be discluded. Since you have no real proof that aliens even exist I can say that its unlikely that abduction actually takes place.

The thing is im not saying that I disbeleive, just that all options should have been posted, not just ones that are based around aliens existing.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Delirious
Actually the two are very similar. You say that most people dont beleive in aliens when they're abducted, as well as alot of people dont beleive in ghosts when they have encounters.

All im saying is you cant leave out one option just because its "unlikely". Its not so unlikely that it should be discluded. Since you have no real proof that aliens even exist I can say that its unlikely that abduction actually takes place.

The thing is im not saying that I disbeleive, just that all options should have been posted, not just ones that are based around aliens existing.

OK Delerious. In the interests of intellectual honesty, Ill add it.

7. Abductions never occured because people imagined them, and are getting bored claiming they have been anally probed by little grey Ethiopian plague victims from space.

There. Are you content now?

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 07:56 AM
link   

You have voted Skadi_the_Evil_Elf for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join