It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The OC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Whats the deal with the Oc.... They have killed off Marissa now and that sux now we r down to 3. I am exctied to see how marissa's sister Caitlin is going to run Harbour now.... that should be cool to see but I'm going to miss the main 4. I can't wait for the new season but there will be something missing in my opinion. I wonder if jimmy is going to come back and something happen there between Julie and him.... something will bring them closer together I don't know but I am interested in hearing anyone else who has any predictions or feelings toward the show now. I also hope they show a lot of the college things with Seth Summer Ryan and Anna and who knows who else is going to come back this season should be interesting what r ur views?

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
There are not many spoilers out for season four yet, and the spoilers that are out are not very specific. One thing we know is next season is going to bring the focus of the show back to ryan and the cohens more. If you did not already know, taylor is going to be a series regular next season. I have not heard anything about jimmy comming back, and I do not think he will.

join