It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyrokenises Test

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
My friend, we were all wearing masks!

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
its impossible to blow on the psi wheel because the paper would fall off and his head would have to be sideways and right beside the paper lol so you could tell he really used TK

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Yes, the movement didn't match blowing.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by firekillex
yeh denied i suggest try it with a match first thats what i did because i always felt since i was a kid that i had some sort of superhuman talent i just felt it inside of me so id say try it out.

just imagine the blue flam is dieing away and the flame will go away

Thats exactly what my halfsisters mum thinks! She had a psycic experience when she was very young and thats how she feels!

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
thats cool yeh even if you dont have any feeling you can still learn PK it just takes time and hard work as i said ive only been doing it for 2 days but ive been working hard and making progress

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
where can i get more info on this pi-wheel, I'm very interested in learning more

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
for more info on the psi wheel just look up how to make one and try to spin the paper

i would suggest not to put under container at first also fi your left handed try spinning counter clockwise and if right handed spin clockwise

its easier if you do that

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
What bullchit....You cant light anything on fire with your 18 year old mind. Its impossible.

Mother Goose Alert has been issued

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Census
What bullchit....You cant light anything on fire with your 18 year old mind. Its impossible.

Mother Goose Alert has been issued

Another new member that has not yet learned the ways of ATS. Try to keep it more polite and openminded, please. Otherwise your just trolling

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I will try the psi wheel, this is very interesting

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
anything having to do wiht pyro an webcam can be good proof, how exactly can u show a cndle going out with PK. theres to much room for theories of other involvement, for say... a person at the other end of the room blowing it out, or possible a computer fan strong enough can create enough turbulence to blow it out.

but i may not know the process ,so explaine how the flame will go out during the experiment

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
If you can prove you can do it teach me pleaseeeeeeeeeeee cause if I can I'll blow
up bush for no problem

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Yes, I to can use PyroKenisis, one time I actually did it perfectlly it went something like this. I lit my lighter and held down the red button then I concentrated and let off the red butt on and the flame went out!!!!! It was the most amazing thing in the world!
"end sarcasim" Im not saying Pyrokenisis is imposiblle but it isn't possiblle to do for someone with a weak mind. This guy can't even type correctly or figure out how to use his webcam to reacord... Sorry just gonna take a little more mind power then that. If anyone wants to see the power of the mind in telekenisis or information on PK I would suggest the haul there hineys over to SteveR's teams research topic in the research forum! You'll learn alot!

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 02:38 AM
link   
SteveR...

I know this is definitely not the correct place to post this, however being a new member, I can neither message you privately nor post in the Research forum, so I am going out on a limb and utilizing this apparently useless thread for something beneficial.

With all due respect, I believe your PSI research video shows a serious flaw in your scientific approach to the project. You are using a tinfoil model, which is fine, but you attempt to present the movement of that foil as possible telekinetic activity while failing to eliminate all possible external influences.

In order to present a video and conduct a thorough study, you need to build a small plexiglass container box with one open side that will allow you to isolate the model from ALL external sources.

Until I see a plexiglass shield around your test model, I'm afraid no video you release will be able to show any kind of possible PSI related activity without having to attribute it to possibly being air currents or the individual's own breathing.

Anyway, I hope this helps you produce some more viable video and results, and I do wish you the best of luck even though I must sound like a critic.

Oh, and to the fellow wanting to demonstrate pyro-kinetic power... You really shouldn't expect anyone these days to believe you without proof. It is only too easy to get your hands on a digital medium, a host, and post that proof on the internet. Of course, that leaves the converse open which states anybody could then also fake, edit or otherwise manipulate fiction into fact.. but I digress. I would be interested to see video, but I won't hold my breath. No offense of course.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I second Dramier on the plexiglass idea. I do not know much about this, like much of the population, so it would be more believable if there was less chance of some breeze to help the movement

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Now this post is getting interesting

I just can't wait to see how this turns out

Tomorrow eh? I'll come back to see the actual footage then.

You go Fire Killex!

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   
how long do we have to sit here and wait for the Pyrokenises proof???

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
who knows but i like to learn more about this subuect post some links please

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
We are far from done, but here is a couple of videos we produced so far.

media.putfile.com...

home.comcast.net...

You will need Windows Media Player 9 for the first link, and Real Player for the second.

Now I see why "The Brotherhood Of Light" rounded on me when I commented against psi wheel psychism.

As I and others have said, do it behind a glass then you may get some believers friend. The so called psi wheel is easy to manipulate. It really does not take much too move it. Your own video demonstrated how little energy using the physical.

I am suspicious about any so called psi wheel vid where the hands are any where near the affected device. If it really is the mind you don't need to have the hands anywhere near. People have daft claims about reading people form the other side of the world, affecting the weather etc. but they don't have their hands anywhere near

I do not think you are being objective. Can you not see the design of the so called psi wheel has shaped faces allowing air to move it? To really prove it, try it using other shapes. I think a flat disc with a mark on it would be a start. Very little interaction with air movement. A disc behind a glass even better.

I am constantly amused by alleged psi powers that can magically move an object between the hands and but these X Men like powers are thwarted by a bit of glass

Now there is a video out there with this occurring behind glass. That offers a more convincing argument. But still needs more work. I am mostly in part a believer and even I doubt this stuff. No chance of convincing a sceptic.

Originally posted by Dramier
SteveR...
With all due respect, I believe your PSI research video shows a serious flaw in your scientific approach to the project.

Yep totally I agree with our post.

Originally posted by Dramier
SteveR...
Until I see a plexiglass shield around your test model, I'm afraid no video you release will be able to show any kind of possible PSI related activity without having to attribute it to possibly being air currents or the individual's own breathing.

Spot on friend....

firekillex:

Anyone who looks on these boards knows that if they make a claim the over riding response from the mass of ATS users is "Where is the video?"

I note that you registered the day of the post. Did you register with the sole intention to post this claim?
If so, did you just all of a sudden think "I will post it on the web." and magically find ATS at random? Or have you read these boards in the past and thought well that's the place to post. If the former a very fortunate piece of luck (or psychic ability :lol
and an understanding of your ignorance. If the latter you know the way it works. Wheres the ruddy video?

Personally, the thought of someone possessing the ability to manipulate fire with their mind and not be able to work this out themselves (and who is unable to use a webcam) I find terrifying. I would not even let you near a naked flame

Come on put up the video for peer review. We're waiting..............................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I know this is my first post, but I just felt compelled to comment on this board.

Firekillex, you think it's easier to extinguish a q-tip than a candle? It takes you ~10 seconds to extinguish a match? While I'll admit that I'm no pyrokinetic, I have a hard time keeping a match lit for much more than 10 or 20 seconds anyway. Post some vids of a candle separated from you by a glass shield (although not in a box, since the candle would burn up available oxygen if it were contained) and you extinguishing it, and I'll give you 'mad propz'.

Although I don't think you're lying, I do believe you're deluding yourself. However, if you can prove this, I'll become your first disciple.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join