It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S ambassador assasinated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2002 @ 09:54 AM
link   
The religion of peeeeace strikes again.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2002 @ 09:59 AM
link   
well good lord!
would you look at that!
America starts a war against terrorism.......
every sane person on the planet shouts

"don't be so dumb, a war will simply generate more terrorists!"

America says "PISH TUSH WE WANT A WAR! AN WE GONNA BLOW THESE RAG HEADS TO KINGDOM COME!"

and shock horror! more terrorist action.

seems to me I've been reading about more terrorist activity since this whole stupid campaign began than I did before Sep 11.

rethink your actions America.
none of your allies civillian or governmental dislikes you.
we just need you to recognise how dumb this whole thing is before even more civillians get hurt.

theres no shame in taking good advice, and no pride in ignoring it.

[Edited on 28-10-2002 by Lupe_101]

posted on Oct, 28 2002 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Don't worry TC, one day ( not to late I hope ), Westerners will understand what they have to do ! And this day.......

posted on Oct, 28 2002 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Islam is a religion of peace, and it is only fanatics who do this. Do not tar the whole muslim community with the same brush.

Where does is say that the ambassador was shot? It just says diplomat. I may be wrong but the arcticle never says ambassador. Oh well...

Maybe your post should have said the "fanatics strike again" with a title "diplomat shot".

This is very sad and there is no excuse for the doing this. Murder in cold blood solves nothing, and is cowardly.

posted on Oct, 28 2002 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Yes FD, you right !

They are so peacefull.......

xmb.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2002 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Sorry Ultra but your being a moron and I'm sure your capable of thinking more clearly than that.

FD said that Islam is a religion of peace, and that those who perpitrate acts such as the ones you have linked to should not be considered muslim but as fanatics.

can't you get that?

Presumably you also believe that Christianity is mainly concerned with the rape and torture of women because obviously thats what the Inquisition were into, One supposes that all pagans want to murder people because thats what good ole Charlie Manson did.

Come on. get another song, the "Muslims are evil" one is getting old. quick.

posted on Oct, 28 2002 @ 10:36 AM
link   
could also christians please raise their right hand.

c'mon, all of you ....

right, now please place that right hand on the table in front of you. Mr Self-Righteous-Bigot here is going to go round and chop of that hand - KEEP IT THERE ON THE TABLE! - so that you can never weild a sword again.

that'll end those crusades .....

- qo.

(waits for this to get right over peoples' heads)

posted on Oct, 28 2002 @ 05:05 PM
link   
This man who was shot was not the ambassador but a minor official TC.

Embassy Posts such as the one he held scream at me "SPY".

This guy I suspect used his position to gain intelligence and was found out.In the cold war he would have been deported eventually.In this case the people he would have been trying to garner intel from have no respect for diplomatic immunity.

posted on Oct, 28 2002 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Yes, my bad, I used the wrong term and now I should be whipped. Please, can I be whipped?

I thought of that spy angle, too, John, and hopefully that was all it was. Sounds harsh, but such is war.

Speaking of war, Lupe, you still don't get it, do you? I know, you're an idiot, so I'll explain it to where you can grasp it.

We are at war. We did not declare it, they declared it. They have not only declared it, but have been acting on it for years. You see, the fact that we never really responded before 9-11 did not stop them from attacking on 9-11. Obviously, to a sane, rational man, your line of reasoning is, well, moronic. It's ok, we'll overlook it on you as you cannot see it in yourself.
Now then, the Islamic religion of peeeace seems to be at a state of unrest with its neighbors throughout the world. And, by the way, I'm talking about now, not several hundred years ago, as the Crusade-Harpers can't get beyond. Their rhetoric is specifically directed at the west and Israel. The so-called moderate Islamic groups, far from publicly and severely rebuking their wayward brethren of the religion of peeeeace, finance the radicals and give them aid and comfort and hideaway places to train and plan. This present day situation (notice, modern day and not several hundred years ago, is what might give one the silly notion that the religion of peeeeace might not be so peaceful after all. At least not in the sense that we westerners use the word "peace". We see it as more akin to harmony, they see it as the removal of resistance.

By the way, do the stupid insults really seem necessary? Did you enjoy them? I'd personally put U-P's common sense up against that of most others any day of the week. He doesn't seem to be the type to get swayed by hypothetical ideas that use warped and twisted logic coupled with half-truths. Simple, straight-forward thinking. And not a coward. Yup, I'd say he's the Belgian answer to John Wayne. And even if he isn't, there probably is no need to be insultive. He's as smart and nice as you.

posted on Oct, 29 2002 @ 03:27 AM
link   
"several hundred years ago"

er sorry?
your saying that there have been no theological off shoots in the last say 10 years except for within the Islamic faith that have perpetrated crimes against humanity by interpreting theological dogma in such a way that they should no longer be considered part of that faith but as a separate group??!?!

Sorry Thomas, you need to stop going to those Klan meetings its giving you a really distorted understanding of society.

posted on Oct, 29 2002 @ 04:14 AM
link   
the mainstream press seems to be very quiet on this -just as it has been on Wellstone and on Muhammed, the sniper.
Perhaps there's little real information: never stopped them before.
He worked for the International Development Agency which is almost a synonym for "spook" -however, a pretty brutal killing apparently -8 bullets in the body.
Could be anyone from a disgruntled local business-gangster to Mossad.
We await details.

posted on Oct, 29 2002 @ 05:23 AM
link   
My horse whip is being mended at the moment TC.

posted on Oct, 30 2002 @ 05:38 AM
link   
from a Gulf English-language source:www.thepeninsulaqatar.com... s20021029331.xml

odder and odder: non-barking dogs, audible, inaudible gunshots, "probably" -it's being deliberately made into a non-story, methinks

posted on Oct, 30 2002 @ 05:48 AM
link   
As usual, liberals can only attempt to twist the truth and attack the messenger as they cannot stand up to the message.
Lupe, come on down for a visit, I don't have a Klan meeting to take you to, but I'll find some place in the woods to deposit you.

posted on Oct, 30 2002 @ 06:49 AM
link   
not quite sure how you can rationalise the hypocracy of accusing me of shooting the messanger whilst not replying to the message when, paradoxically you accuse me of being a "liberal" something that doesn't exist in my part of the world under the definition you use and at the same time make veiled death threats (although I know your not being serious) and at the same time fail to answer my supposition but there you go.
maybe your just ignorant.

regardless I'll ask you in a more straight foreward manner as you seem incapable of reading between the lines.

are you seriously stating that you do not believe there have been any terrorist off shoots from specific theologies in the last 50 years other than those from the Islamic faith?

posted on Oct, 30 2002 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Isreali settlers,Abortionist,Irish republicans,Irish loyalist, to name but four.Still I think it's fair to say that the majority of terrorist groups in the last 30 years have had Islamic roots.But then the regions in which Islam exists are poorer,repressive,and bullied.

posted on Oct, 30 2002 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Why haven't you editted your post to actually make it factually sound and unprejudiced?

posted on Oct, 30 2002 @ 07:29 AM
link   
wacked out christian fundementalists etc etc etc.

I think the real problem people like TC have is they can't differentiate between the slightly stupid (theists) and the obviously deranged (terrorists)

Terrorists are mad. they're stark raving bonkers. they may be organised effective and intelligent but they are quite clearly stark raving bonkers.

The majority of christians, catholics Muslims though obviously a little screwed up in their belief in an omnipotent presence are not insane.

people who fly planes into buildings are.

Thats why the whole "Islam is evil" stuff dosn't wash, ints the insane minority you need to worry about.
generalisation of theology into bug bears simply demonstrates ones ability to be manipulated by the press.

top topics

join