It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why people dont believe in UFOS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon

Originally posted by SuicideVirus

Originally posted by Drexon

I'll take you up on that. Here, the STS-80 UFO footage in all its beauty.
www.youtube.com...

Yeah, interesting blobs. I wonder what they really are.
That's it? After my long post I get that? =/ I'm not basing my case on that video alone, it's just more or less irrefutable.

Ice crystals, forming a big circle in the sky, with one in the middle? It's not even probable, why even suggest it?

What makes you such an expert that you know what's probable and what isn't? Are you an expert in photographic optics? Video recording? Space physics? I'm not.

I understand that space is full of all kinds of floating junk, particularly around the Shuttle. I'm certainly not enough of an expert to preclude any possibilities regarding the interpretation of what, to my layman's eye, looks like some interesting blobs floating around, maybe dust, maybe water, distorted or exaggerated by a black space background, sunlight and a strange camera angle, focus or aperture effect.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I'm not sure what to say.. except, you're way off. I didn't even want you to comment the video, just look at it. Read the stuff (you wrote) I was responding to with that post.

As for probabilities I don't need to be an expert on it to claim that there's nothing on the other side of the equal sign. That's just pure logic. I'd have to be an expert if I tried applying probabilities to the UFO phenomenon, but it just Can't be done because we humans simply doesn't know the probabilities.

[edit on 22-2-2007 by Drexon]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I want to. I really do. You have no idea. But.

If we're talking video I'd like to see something that isn't a blur on top of a muddy background full of artefacts.

Pictures of UFOs that are a handful of pixels across don't row my boat. I'd like to see some detail. And I don't mean a small light blur on a larger dark blur.

I'd like a report presenting collateral information about the sighting: location, direction, time, conditions... there's another (sticky?) thread on here about reporting which contains some great ideas. I'd take a well-stocked report over a video or picture every time.

I want a whole lot, and I know it, and I don't think it's unreasonable. If I didn't need all this I'd feel I was trivialising what would be the most significant development ever.

I hope this is obvious but I'm a n00bz0r and you don't know me: the above was me writing for & about myself, and answering the question as asked.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedigirati
I agree with you 100%, and all those folks looking for empirical evidence, how many of you have held a cupful of the sun? ( blind people don't see it so therefore it does not exist. ( amazing how a person can get the death penalty from an eyewitness, let alone a photograph or a film. but it's not "proof" cause they can be faked, I wonder how many times that comes up in court) I do not "believe" in UFO's ( I don't believe in the sun, or the tooth fairy or Easter Bunny either) because not everyone has the same knowledge, so I'm sure somethings in the sky are unidentified. Do I believe they are "ET" craft, perhaps, depends on the flight characteristics. but lights in the night sky, no those could be anything, ( but are "true" UFO's) daytime oblong or circular objects or triangles "Maybe" non conventional craft, I don't know the occupants, but it seems to me they are NOT humans. If YOU had a unconventional craft and could do the things that had been reported, Wouldn't YOU want to USE it? Humans as a breed are always willing to exploit the weaker, which is why I THINK, they are non Human.

Why can't they be human.
The is no reason otherwise.

I would understand that if you thought the ufo was surrounded by high voltage electricity.

How could you exist inside. Perhaps they wear a rubber suit with polaroid goggles.

Surrounded by electricity you will never see whats inside so give it
up with what it looks like.

So you think electricity can't fly. Thats a good reason to think ETs are
inside and smarter than humans.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyneSo you think electricity can't fly. Thats a good reason to think ETs are
inside and smarter than humans.
What?

If you still haven't understood why people believe they're aliens it's because they harbor super advanced cloaking devices, some kinda propulsion not yet used by man, and the FACT that there is a possibility of it actually happening.

Like I said, no one here on earth knows the actual probabilities, we're very likely just blindly guessing when we're saying it's not probable. Dare to question that argument?

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Skeptics please watch the sts-75 mission and look closley at the broken tether and watch it be swarmed. They pass behind the tether, pulsating, at different speeds and angles. This is the evidence I needed to believe. Quantumized physics! Advanced craft able to change its mass by electromagnetic energy. Therefore you change its mass to be lighter than a photon! Easily able to conquer the speed of light with little propulsion. Look into the Dropa Stones, Dogon Tribe, and David Sereda's video EVIDENCE: The case for the nasa ufos. Very interesting!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Drexon

Tesla electrical craft stolen by bankers like JP Morgan.
Did NASA say the camera was UV sensitive.
Just the thing to show up bright with high voltage surrounding a metal craft.

www.youtube.com...

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join