It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tracking The Illegal Immigrants?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I was watching my local news station here in San Diego and there was a special about how the government wants to put tracking devices into illegal immigrants, now those that did not see it, I do not how to do that whole source *snip* but if I did I would give you a valid source, here is what I want those that are pro to the idea to think about....

"First they came for the Jews
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for the Communists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a trade unionist.
Then they came for me
and there was no one left
to speak out for me."

-Pastor Martin Niemöller

Like this post, well there is more to come

Mod Edit: removed censor circumvention
Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10-6-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Why do we need to track them if there in the United States, its not like there going to run back to Mexico which we want. I think we should just get them here legally, instead of wasting money on tracking them. If we know there here Illegal and catch them, make them wait to be US citizens or throw them in Jail, dont waste money on tracking them like mice.

[edit on 10-6-2006 by ProjectX1986]

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   
First - you are using the quote of Pastor Niemoller out of context, he was talking specifically about those that were killed in the gas chambers at the concentration camps.

As you gave no source for the top part of your statement and I can't find anything regarding what you state via google, I will have to consider that maybe you are just trying to stir the pot so that you can later scream racist at those that want ILLEGAL aliens out of our country. Personally, I believe that those who scream racist whenever the Illegal issue is brought up, are themselves the racists because they want special benefits for their own specific kind and no others.

NOTE: there is all kinds of help on this website so that you can learn how to do that "whole source *snip*". I would suggest that you investigate that first.

mod edit: quote

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 12:51 AM
link   
1). google search #1
hammeroftruth.com...

2).google search #2
www.newsmax.com...

that took me what 5 mins of google search to come up with that??

And no my quote is not out of context.. eventually the government will try to tag us and then who will defend us.. regular, born here, ass kicking Americans?? Answer that.

Mod edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   
imo tracking will not solve more illegal immigrants from coming in...geez...first they need to be already in the states and you would need to have caught them...

anyway...whats the big hoohaa abt border security...geez...just build a 20 foot wall along the border like how israel have done or what the chinese have done eons ago...

its rare when u can sove a problem by just throwing money at it but yet its not done...

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Not to disrespect your commment, but I did tell my negative standpoint from the beginning of the thread something both the replys have contradicted.. but who knows maybe both of you were drukn or something...... yeah i spelt drukn wrong on purpose .. im figuring out quck how picky you forum whores are

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoWarningShots
I was watching my local news station here in San Diego and there was a special about how the government wants to put tracking devices into illegal immigrants,

No, the gov't does not want to. VeriChip wants to sell more chips.

A Florida company wants to implant its Radio Frequency Identification tags in immigrants and guest workers so they can be identified at the workplace.

The gov't is actually proposing a ban on mandatory implantation of chips.

The gov't wants to use an ID card.

You based your article on a false statement.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoWarningShots
that took me what 5 mins of google search to come up with that??

And no my quote is not out of context.. eventually the government will try to tag us and then who will defend us.. regular, born here, &ss kicking Americans?? Answer that one smart &ss

1) As YOU started the thread it's YOUR responsibility to provide a source(s) in the first place, if it only took you 5 minutes, then what's your excuse?

2) You will refrain from the name calling and circumvention of censors, I suggest you read the following:

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2stepsfromtop
those who scream racist whenever the Illegal issue is brought up,
are themselves the racists

You have voted 2stepsfromtop for the Way Above Top Secret award.
You have used all of your votes for this month.

You betchya'. Bravely said. Very true.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   
First off my bad on the bad language....

1st Source]First Source

I wonder if Arlen Specter, R-PA., is one. His staffers said Friday they didn't know. Last month, Specter wrote about implanting microchips in immigrants after hearing Colombian President Alvaro Uribe talk about the possibility of injecting the chips into Colombian guest workers in the U.S.

Considering how hard it is to please anyone here, I guess I shouldn't be using a blog as a source... so here is

Second Source

Advocates of this idea say it's a good way to keep track of the identities of, for instance, someone in a guest worker program. It's implanted deep inside the muscle, so the company says it's virtually tamperproof unless you want to cut your arm off.

All I had broughten up was my thoughts on the whole immigration id chip...

here is what I said

I was watching my local news station here in San Diego and there was a special about how the government wants to put tracking devices into illegal immigrants, now those that did not see it, I do not how to do that whole source *snip* but if I did I would give you a valid source, here is what I want those that are pro to the idea to think about....

no when I used Pastor Martin Niemöller quote I did use it within the right context. I was not saying it was racist what I was getting out was the future in the U.S. for us born here, if the government has it their way one day we will all be tracked (no source for this, but an opinion), but for 2StepsFromTop statement .....

As you gave no source for the top part of your statement and I can't find anything regarding what you state via google, I will have to consider that maybe you are just trying to stir the pot so that you can later scream racist at those that want ILLEGAL aliens out of our country. Personally, I believe that those who scream racist whenever the Illegal issue is brought up, are themselves the racists because they want special benefits for their own specific kind and no others.

How did I scream racist? Communists are not a race, nor are Trade Unionists... so before you jump to conclusions on what a first poster meant maybe you should weigh the posibilities...

And I guess now would be a good to time to clarify my standpoint on Illegals, "I DO NOT SUPPORT ILLEGALS" on days of protest in San Diego the only thing I noticed was less traffic, so send them home for all I care, but dont waste are money with ID TAGS that tell all their information and treat them like they aren't even human....

And If you still wanna try to get one up on me 2StepsFrom Top then explain to me if you would like a chip implanted in you.........

and Im done

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Whoa, I totally misread this thread and I deleted this. Mod's Please take it out.

Flyer's my apologies for misreading your quote.

[edit on 6/12/06 by niteboy82]

top topics

join