It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati, Good Guys?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Is it possible that the Illuminati could be good guys, trying to protect the world. There must be a reason why there group is so secret. I am just trying to judge them from a different perspective. Maybe if Aliens do partialy rule over earth, or been having political influence on our society maybe the Illuminati are fighting back against them so they don’t take over the world completely. Maybe the Illuminati have a secret so powerful the aliens wont mess with us, and that’s why we haven’t been taken over. This is why the Illuminati must remain secret, not only to cover up there true power, but from aliens as well if this is the scenario. So maybe just maybe the Aliens need the Illuminati that’s why we haven’t been destroyed, or maybe its late at night and I am going crazy!!!

[edit on 9-6-2006 by ProjectX1986]

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Interesting theory. Bravo.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Thanks, its probably to far of a Stretch but I like to think.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 04:58 AM
link   
AaHa!
I do believe The Illuminati took over your brain and made you type that.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 05:01 AM
link   
gd post, i have been thinking this for a while now, wot if the aliens have control over the world now. and the NWO wants to stop this

nice post

peace out

TheOne

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I for one have no problem with the NWO.

In fact, if they had a sign up sheet, i would join them.

Good idea about them being the good guys too. As far as I can tell, the main anti-NWO people are all Americans. I wonder why that is? So far gone down the "My nation is better than yours" route, that they cannot stomach the idea that the world could come together and everyone be equal?

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Was not Illuminati the good guys fighting for science against the chatolic church wich was against science..

Or is Illuminati = NWO ?

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The thing I don't understand is the Illuminati are a secret (and i presume) a tightly knit group. Many people say if they did take over it would be a police state and we'd be locked up in detention centres, the thing is, who is going to lock you up? The NWO will have to recruit normal people like me or you and I'm sure most would not join on a simple whim.

I don't necesserily believe the alien conspiracy but I think there may be an alternate reason for them being apart from all the negative reports left by others.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Consider that the world of the bavarian illuminati was one where the church ruled with the authority of the state, and the state ruled as a dictatorship. Dukes and Electors ran their own private feifdoms, and the people weren't provided any sort of education, independence, or power. The Illuminati worked against the over-weening power of the Church and State. In the end, the Church and State destroyed them for it.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 06:43 AM
link   
But, imho, there are probably lots of sect-like organisations calling themselves 'illuminati' even though they really aren't what we'd consider illuminati. the name's notoriety alone guaranatees that a few weirdos associate themselves with it, be they friendly or hostile.

I don't know wether the 'NWO' is actually monolithic or structured like nations /corporations or the mafia, and i'd be surprised if many of them called themselves 'illuminati' but who knows.

It's just a term, don't forget that.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 07:05 AM
link   
My intuition is that even if there was once One group, they have splintered since.
I find it hard to believe more than a handful of people could maintain a sole world conspiracy. I imagine that there are some groups Id agree more with and some less and they are locked in an eternal battle for the fate of mankind. Im just a regular guy tho, and so long as Im not successful and famous or else rich and powerful Ill probably never get close enough to the core groups. I would find one whos aims were similiar to my own and fight alongside them if I could start becoming a bigger person in the world. Im for a conspiracy to build habitats in orbit and on the moon and mars to avert overpopulation and resource scarcity.
I wanna be in space and would be content to finish out my life there. Fronteriers are good for civilizations
more so when there arent other civilizations cause bad things happen too.) And if the Aliens are involved..Oh man..Yea basically couldnt imagine any One group was all there was at play here.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Soooo
What if there is no God, nothing after death, no Illuminati, no humanity, so what if we are not humanity beings, just to pretend that we are because we live in a society
? And imagine, that there is one group of people who know it - isn't it a big secret and if it is revealed imagine what is going to happen to the minds of people
. imagine the consequences.... Or... Why everyone talk about aliens? Actually, I believe that there are aliens, but all this secrets hidden in the darkness are coming not from aliens but from our past ancestors......So what if.....Come on... look after your family and be happy, cause you are not going to live longer that 100 years. Enjoy your life while you are on Earth - that's the secret!

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Honestly, my opinion is that those who are illuminati have been initiated into the group by their own doing. Once they are in however, they cannot be removed. The initiation is not imparted to its members by choice, but those who call themselves illuminati would not have chosen against it. Membership is what they were looking for since their birth.

Are they the good guys? Yes, and No.

That all depends on your perspective. But rest assured that they are not nearly as bad as everyone seems to think.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
hmm...churches and religion have condemned NWO for centuries which leads me to ask why, as it is them i don't trust.

The "illuminati" (the true illuminati) i think were set up in ancient times to protect and watch over humans although they cant interfere unless absolutely nessecary they like the masons were put in place to guard the bloodline of the light not the dark.

But if i were the bad guys i would try to make people believe the good guys are the bad guys and vice versa, and if i were trying to hide something precious (like the truth) where it wouldnt be found i would hide it where nobody would want to look...like in a pile of crap!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Heres looking at it from a stratigic viewpoint,

TPTB are trying to enslave us and the Illumaniti are the ones trying to stop it,,TPTB would make it look like the illumaniti are the bad guy so the public would be agains't them when they are pushed into the corner and have to reveal themselves to bring out the truth..

I do not know who said it,"The enemy of my enemy is my friend."

TPTB are using reverse psychology on the citizens of the planet.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ProjectX1986

I know this is an old one but I found it via a link from google and wanted to respond. Yes, I think it's possible. I also think it's possible that the so-called Illuminati are not a 'secret' society at all. I think it's possible that all their signs and symbols are out there for all to see, and the initiated, or the wise, can 'read' them as it were, and understand.

What are other's thoughts on that?

Kind regards,

edit on 28/12/11 by Loribyn because: as above

top topics

join