It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone here a Free-Mason??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by magestica
Some people(being me) are genuinely interested in learning about The finer, more positve aspects of Freemasonry. I had a good teacher some time ago, however he was a little hot headed and got his self banned. I am far more interested in a more worthy teacher. And I don't bank on websites generally for information and learning..LOL! Except of course ATS..

There are always two sides to a 'story'

So, what are you waiting for?

Hurry! Go visit a lodge now and get owned! They are waiting for you!

[Edited on 7-12-2003 by ExceptNoMore]

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Here is a very informative link for those interested in the truth of freemasonary...enjoy (actually written for freemasons)

[url=http://www.cuttingedge.org/free001a.html]

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Sorry, link didnt work, heres new one.....

www.cuttingedge.org...

You'll have to cop and paste it

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by CajunMason
I am a 32 degree Mason and belong to Aurora Lodge 193 in New Iberia Louisiana.
Any questions?

" The Masonic Religion should be, by all of us initiates to the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the Luciferian Doctrine.
"Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay is also God. ...Lucifer, God of light and God of good is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the God of Darkness and Evil. " -----------Albert Pike

So, do you guys really worship satan?
My grandfather is also a 32 degree and he freaked out when i showed him this. He said i was being brainwashed by the internet and that i should only believe the mainstream media. He also said you guys were a christian organization. But i find that hard to believe.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 10:53 PM
link   
what the # is a free mason anyways. ive heard alot on this forum about em but have no clue what they are.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
what the # is a free mason anyways. ive heard alot on this forum about em but have no clue what they are.

Freemasonry is a secret organization. Not much is realy known about it , and there motives are debated. I believe they are a satanic cult. Many would disagree with me, but there are a lot of documents supporting my belief. You should look up on the subject and make your own conclusions on what you think masonry is.

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The way I understand it, though I'm not very wise and don't know much about freemasonry, is that within freemasonry they don't decide what's good and what's evil. It seems to be a system which may yield whatever fruit the outcome of the constant war between good and evil produce, the whetstone-waltz a late gypsy trubador of Norway called it. But let me bring some wisdom eventhough I'm like a child in these matters: sweet grapes yield bitter wine. Bitter grapes yield good wine. Old wine tastes better than new wine, people doesn't want new wine if they can have the old. They priests who live today, all of them celebrate the prophets of the old. But when the prophets of today come knocking, they receive a prophet's reward in this world. We must stop to think: What was it all of them said, that no prophet never missed out in his words: Adultary and lawlessness lead to death. The Law and forgiveness lead to life. Satan has always fought these things. The white color of the light contains all colors. Darkness has no colors in it. The black color of paint contains all colors. The white color of paint contains no colors. If the door and the window is shut, if the light is turned off, the paintings fade. If you want Light from art: burn it! Art and drama serve seductive beauty, it prophecy inverted truths, for the Satan knows all their secrets. So why do we trust them? Why do we bathe in their beauty? If the written words of a language contradicts itself when they're read upside down, back to forth and mirrored, they should be locked up in a vault as evidence until the Creator comes back. Blessed is the land who has a wise king. His words are rightious every way.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 9-12-2003 by mikromarius]

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I thought you left for 3 months or something man? Your back

-wD

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Mikro,

I have been told that Lucifer is humankind.

I agree that all in the physical realm is a blend of light and dark but not necessarily so in higher realms.

There is pure light and pure darkness.

There is advantage and disadvantage to each orientation.

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExceptNoMore

There are always two sides to a 'story'

So, what are you waiting for?

Hurry! Go visit a lodge now and get owned! They are waiting for you!

[Edited on 7-12-2003 by ExceptNoMore]

I for 1 am a female..so it is likely a Lodge would look at me as though I'd lost my mind. And 2 noone will own me, unless I say so. Everyone is in control of their lives, we all live lies sometimes. Freemasonry has good and evil I'm sure, much like all of mankind.

My grandfather was murdered by at the hands of a Freemason, does that mean all Freemasons are murderers? He was a white man, KKK involved deeply, Does that mean all white men are murderers? And all KKK are murderers?
Mags

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jabb

" The Masonic Religion should be, by all of us initiates to the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the Luciferian Doctrine.
"Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay is also God. ...Lucifer, God of light and God of good is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the God of Darkness and Evil. " -----------Albert Pike

So, do you guys really worship satan?

Satan - Lucifer; not necessarily the same thing.

ONE

[Edited on 9-12-2003 by Tamahu]

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Lucifer is in reality just the name of the god of the Morning Star in Latin. The coronator of the C�sars and Keizers. But Jesus is the true and clear Morning Star and the only one who can give the Morning Star to his chosen. This is why I rebuke Latin. It's a dead language that should be just that: Dead. It's dead for a reason. Folks like me have to struggle immensly to overcome it's demons. They obviously hate me. If you read the bible in Latin you prophecy for old days that Jesus is Lucifer. King James completes this herecy by saying he has fallen. Heilel has fallen. Why make it even more complicated than it is? Don't judge the Pharicees, they just listened to the manna of the Latin language, and the languages Rome gave birth to, they saw how their treasure was stolen by the unholy priests. The children of doom. How they have brought forth much suffering, the charlatans of Rome! Pray instead that Rome must receive her judgement. That every lie will be reveiled, for Rome is not an eternal city. Days have been set for her destructions. Her end is nearing. Latin is hidden light or darkness if you like. It's geometry is 666. It's the language of Satan. Why are you all blind? It's a dead word that's artificially kept alive. It commands the killing of prophets. It's a wicked teacher. An unrightious judge. It puts the innocent in chains and lifts up the wicked. Flee from the Satan who leads you to hell in such a way that it makes you say thank you and think you have received a gift. The kiss of Rome is a kiss of deceit. Awhore of whores she is. A mother of harlots. We have to work double shifts because of her. Even when I sleep I have to fight. Latin is the tower of Babel. The bitter inheritance of sinning giants, returning from sulphuric Judgement. They didn't reach the Truth. If you live without sin all your life, but sin in the end: Your rightious days won't help you. And if you sin all your life, but repent in the end, your sinful days won't make you fall. Unless you've planned it, that is..... One day we will receive a language that will make everyone rebuke the old wine. I cannot save this world, God! Complete the work I started! When the time is right, Salvation comes for them who wait for God, and keep his commandments. Blessed are those who keep the commandments of God, for Satan has demanded to refine us like weat.

Let's look at some of the sentances that comes out of the word "Latin" when you read it mystically: CHRIST THE LAST OF CHRIST THE FIRST IS IN THE NORTH. Alternately: THE FIRST GOD IS THE LAST IN THE NORTH. Upside down it says: WE ARE THE LAST and CHRIST IS WHITE and WE ARE EXTRA TERRESTRIALS. These are just some of the alternatives. Can you smell the rat and the poison of serpents? And it all becomes really disgusting when you look at the constellations they have drawn. The chains they have tied together the stars in the Heavens with. They have turned the Name of God into a name of a beast. It's utterly disgusting. They don't want what God wants just what humans and the Satan want.

Woe unto me, for my mouth has spoken unclean words. I can't keep my hands away from sin. My feet keep running after seduction. How can I ever win this war without the help of my God? Without his cleansing voice? Without the loving touch of angels? Without the efforts of Jesus, my King, the Angel of Love and all the rightious prophets? Woe unto me, for every language in the world is rotten! I can't save myself. I can only witness and cry to my God: Save what's good and bring forth the new language, the language that cannot lie! That not even mirrors or magic can invert or distort! Blessed God in Heaven! Come, my Salvation! Come! Distant shores await your wisdom! Your children that are born of you; darkness can't be found in them! Come with the original language. The first and the last! Bring me the Books and bring the correct dictionaries! A Word which cannot rust! May my God be his Teacher! May God lead all his children! N� er det nok! We are tired of running! Come before the dragons enter the thrones and the wicked vicar wins the war. Before my anger with this world flows over and I call out the rightious sword before the time is right!

"Show yourself high above the Heavens, God! Show your glory from coast to coast! Help us with your right hand! Answer us, so your beloved can be saved!" Amen. May the rightious son of Adam win! God will count every killing. Every hateful thing is seen. Forgive instead, and pray for Salvation! Amen. May God's will happen, not mine! Amen. How long has this been going on?

Before they could say: "The Lord has his throne above the orbit of the Earth, above the wandring constellations. He spreads out the Heavens like a veil. Stretches out the Heavens like a tent to live in". Then why have they made the Great Fish into a great Dragon? Why put trust in humans instead of God? The Dragon has no place above the Heavens! The roof of the meeting tent was covered with dolphins, not dragons. The Dragon should be cast down to his place below the Earth. The constellation that they call the Dragon is the Father with his strong, right arm and in his lap sits the Son of God. And his Son is not a little bear, but the New Jerusalem with it's guiding light. The Elect and the Lamb. Jesus is the Galaxy, the Way. The cunning will fall by their own cunning plans. Study the Scriptures and see for yourselves! Who put the Dragon in the Heavens at all? Rightiousness will defeat the wicked. I'm a serpent in the eyes of the builders. I told them so myself. I had to, for unless the Law would not have found fulfillment, and the wicked would have won. Yeshuah is the King, I'm not the Satan. But the Word of God has to be spoken before all the people of the world as it is written in the ancient scroll. It had to be made clear how the Satan managed to get to Heaven. Now, is the Word a fool, or is he a prince? We'll see in the end. Let the wicked continue in wickedness, let the good continue to do good. And put all the satans in prison! By their own measures they will be judged. To Saulus Paulus: Who was the fool again? My rightious king of Norway has another word for "Who". In my nation it's written "Hvem". And in Norwegian the word that sound phonetically like "fool" means bird. Fool is translated d�re (almost like "dare") or t�pe (almost like tape, which means to loose), the father of Evilution is called Darwin. Judge for yourselves. I know what I believe.

The spirit of France says "Con Jack!". In Germany he says "Shhh! The Norwegian Peter is a serpent. Catch the Serpent!" In GB they say "Burn them!" But they're all false to me, I put no trust in humans, only God. In Norway we say "Anti-Christ is white!" and "We are the Yoke" when you're really drunk. Many of the first will be the last and the last will be the first. Outside Paradise God set his two Kerubim and the fiery sword which is swinging back and forth. Be brave my beloved! Keep the Law of my God in mind! It's very simple: Love your enemy! For your enemy is often yourself. Hate sin, not sinners! For sin is a relative matter. Give bread and shelter for the poor! For perhaps one day bitter men will cast you out on the street, and everything you have may be given to your foes. Then they will ask you how you treated them, they may repay you with your own measures. Behold, it is written: I come like a thief! Blessed is him who is awake, and guards his cloathes, so he doesn't have to show his shame. Once again the Heavens shall be shook! To everyone the Plan of God shall be reveiled. Read now the Book of Job and see it in new light. Read the Gospel and understand at last. I'm anxious to see the next pope. May my God make him wise and rightious! You need Jesus to come to Heaven. For his name is Salvation. You must confess his Name. You must receive his Word! So put away your self rightious pride and all your rasist folly! Don't judge what you don't understand. The next round will be even tougher. Satan has demanded to refine you like wheat. Remember what my God told you guys! May the faithful overcome!

Blessings in Yeshuah, my Messiah,
Mikromarius, a modern Job.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 02:02 AM
link   
When the dragon is cast down on the Earth he is the Persian Gulf. The prince of Persia is one of the heads of the Satan. Take a pen and mark the rivers of Euprates and Tigris. It's a cobra serpent with it's head far into Turkish territory. The seven congregations are all in what we call Turkey today. It was she who gave birth to the Son of God. Son of Jesus. The New Word. Have no trust in books written by humans. They are weak creatures. Most of us brake under torture. Most of us are cowards. Remember that. Pray and it will be reveiled for you. The next big thing that will happen, is that the water in Euphrates will dry out, to make way for the kings of the East. Count the days if you are wise. And don't listen to me, I'm just a sinner like the rest of you, I need my God's forgiveness. Listen to Jesus instead. And leave all your judgement to him. For he is truely wise. Amen.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I had a Thread of Freemason / NWO discussion going on the AOL Board: Post your Conspiracy Theories and they just took it down e-mailing me - this subject has been deemed inappropriate and off topic?

WTF? Makes me think Big Foot, UFO's and JFK are all they want us to discuss.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 05:43 AM
link   
first question, why is this whole topic in BTS, i swear i saw a copy in ATS and posted to it.

second my post

Funny about this new aol 9.0 new and improved being out.

What does the commerical mean, dont use the new aol cd to complete the eye of the fish, use a snoop dog cd instead?

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 05:48 AM
link   
My bad NuTroll. It's my duplicitious nature

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
I had a Thread of Freemason / NWO discussion going on the AOL Board: Post your Conspiracy Theories and they just took it down e-mailing me - this subject has been deemed inappropriate and off topic?

WTF? Makes me think Big Foot, UFO's and JFK are all they want us to discuss.

Wash your mouth or the flames may backfire. Just a thought.... I know, I've been blowing flames since I was a kid. Even tried to do it downwards at my mirror image in the sea while I was working backstage at this festival, but that was really stupid. Don't ever try to do that. Also, I burnt my right arm pretty hefty once just before a concert. Hurt like Hell, but I played drums for about an hour after that. Looks like I'm having a long long walk ahead of me. Or behind me. What do I know..... Maybe I'll end up un the Lake of Fire? You'll never know, I guess.....

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
well im too young to be a freemason, but i can join on my 18th birthday, which is in Feb next year

Sorry to burst your bubble but you must be 21 NOT 18

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 04:22 PM
link   
So if Masonons are satonic...then that would mean that this country
was started by satanists and that christians are the wrong evil doers.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by cardsharp

Originally posted by infinite
well im too young to be a freemason, but i can join on my 18th birthday, which is in Feb next year

Sorry to burst your bubble but you must be 21 NOT 18

Not in California there mate

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join