It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

something weird

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I was working at my job which is a summer camp counsiller and i am working at rollins college, an old college. It does have a history of ghosts because my drama teachers father, at least he claims, walks the grounds sometimes. I dont belive left or right if you catch my drift but today something strange happened, i was running down a long hallway alone going to get my folder i left in a room and i saw a college boy in a volcom t shirt walking towards me, when he was about 20 yards away he turned into a different corridor, at least i thought it was a corrider, as i kept running i looked in curiosity to see where he was going, it was actually just a wall with an arch built in it. weird eh, just figured id share, it was pretty much my first woah, experiance.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   
No comments? come on id like to know what i saw.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Maybe there,s a secret passage there.i,ve discovered a few in old castles before.Go exploring with a torch and a temperature guage just in case

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by justanobserver
No comments? come on id like to know what i saw.

You just said you saw someone walk into a non-existing corridor. That's not possible. So, it's either a ghost or you're nuts.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   
First of all, stop running in the hallway. Especially while turning and looking at something. You're gonna smack somebody in the face one of these times

And also since you were running, maybe you had your perceptions all mixed up. Colleges tend to have very long hallways with dozens of different halls and doors breaking off to each side. If you are 20 yards away and only glance, it's pretty hard to say that he didn't just go into another hall/room, unless there is only that one arch in the wall for 50 feet or more to either side.

If you're certain you saw him go into the arch, try knocking on it and the wall around it to see if you can hear any more hollow-ness to it than the rest of the wall. And if your college is anything like mine, you will have giant blueprints of the school with the "You are HERE" in pretty much every hallway. Try to find one of those, and see what shows up behind the door on the map.

FYI I've seen one of those random doorway-shaped portions in the wall with a ramp up to it before in the basement of a restaurant when I was younger (bathrooms in the basement), and it confused the heck out of me at the time. I guess maybe it was a door and they just filled it in though.

top topics

join