It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exploring the so-called evidence behind the Toronto Terrorists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I for one am not convinced with the physical evidence submitted following the arrests of the alleged 17 Toronto teenage terrorists.

Most of us here are "technology savy" enough to see behind the smoke screen. One cannot dispute the possibility of fabricated evidence detailed in the photographs below. The combination of a black plastic tool box, an unknown printed circuit board with a few allegator-clip leads is hardly the makings of an improvised explosives detenator. A soldering iron, digital multi-meter are readily available to the general public. The handgun appears to be common amungst law enforcement, which feasilbly speaking, could have been planted by CSIS officials following the sting. Fact is, CSIS agents also supplied the fake AH to the alleged 17.

In this picture, I see no criminating evidence to suggest intent by the accused to carry out terrorist activities. The majority of Western households can produce similar content by emptying out just two kitchen drawers.

Perhaps we can do some collective work to determine the function of the printed circuit board? The operative purpose of the pcb will ultimately reveal whether or not the evidence was fabricated.

Anyone missing a gameboy?

[edit on 9-6-2006 by syntaxer]

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Then the evidence you present here is no more circumstantial than the evidence the authorities have? While you do admit this is just a possiblity which is good. Its good to see someone here not jump to the "its a conspiracy" conclusion. I applaud you for that. But it is what looks like a device set for remote detonation through cell phone. This is commonly used by terrorists who can commit their act from another side of the city, clearing themselves from the scene. And without video surveilance to prove they were there, it becomes a cold case.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   
You fail to mention the Amonium Nitrate...3 tonnes of it in fact, that they had. Sure all those things can be found in every househole, but with all that fetilizer waiting to be combined with deisel fuel, I think you get the idea.

Also, I'm sure there is much much more evidence that the public hasn't been made privy to.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
It seems your mind is already made up.

The police are not going to give you all the details personally as they are still sifting thru the evidence and checking other leads for more possible suspects.

I am sorry the supposed police are not giving you pictures of the supposed evidence so you can call the people that are not farmers 3000 pounds of supposed fertilizer to do what with?

I suppose I will wait to see a little bit more at what will happen as this just took place.

I suppose you won't.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
www.cbc.ca...

More than just physical evidence.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Is it possible that CSIS, RCMP, and who knows quite possibly the dark side, have all worked together over the past several years helping the suspects along with the intentions of entrapping them. Those of us who use internet relay chat programs (IRC), understand that the alias "bigal19" could either be a hot "bi gal" who's 19, or could easily mean "big al" who's out to get ya..

In the case of the 17 alleged terrorists, perhaps the IRC chatter was carried out based on high emotions with hatred towards a military presence in Afghanistan. The under cover agents named "Big-Al" (hint) could have coherst the IRC room into taking action using terrorising events.

I'm simply suggesting that the delivery of ammonia nitrate (although contents substituted), 5 pairs of boots, 6 flashlights, 1 walkie-talkie, 1 multimeter, 8 D-cell batteries, a circuit board that nobody knows what it's operative purpose is for, a hard drive, bbq grill, and a extremely popular handgun amungst police enforcement, should not be considered as hard evidence.

Especially just in time before parliament debates the renewal of Canada's version of the Patriot Act. Keep in mind that Osama tapes have hardly any fear causing effect on the Canadian psyche.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
well, seeing as canada is much more of a fascist controlled animal farm than even america, it would be no surprise to me if it were all a smoke and mirrors set-up.

luckily, canadians are pretty 'nice', and so no-one has to die, ....yet.

remember the tim horton's 'suicide bomber'?

well, i read one of the local newspaper's report on the terror arrests, and they mentioned the 'nearby tim horton's' FOR NO APPARENT REASON. illuminati code, NO DOUBT.

tim hortons = 666 using a=6, b= 12, c=18, etc...
also, the 'i' and 'm' in the logo make a 13
that's tin foil hat stuff, but, hey, it's tinfoil hat time. i swear it's the latest fad.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
In my opinion these allegations are being sensationalized as is the notion that over 50 Islamic terrorist cells are active in our country; this is pathetic and one wonders why if 50 terrorist cells are active, none of them have been dismantled and why it has not become a larger and more substantial issues within our parliment and media/public discourse?

These allegations against these men have never been proven before as they were brought to court afore and seemed suspect from the start. This is a Canadian Gitmo if you ask me.

Luxifero

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
its like where I lvied of this house I rent I guess rcmp and csis and the fbi ask few question about these suspect who comes over everyday etc on the main floor and if do not mind to put spy camrea etc also my landlord give the ok so becuase I help the landlords with thing like keep eye there property and report any person who do not lived here and tell c.s.i.s and the f.b.i etc with daily reports etc on the main floor and give photo of people comeing over and yelling at someone at night time at me so and I got protected court order from c.s.i.s r.c.m.p local police and f.b.i c.i.a n.s.a etc same with my landlords too Iknow one camrea is the back and front where I lived etc and the main floor I guess other place wher suspect lived etc on c-36 bill etc I do a voluiteer caretaker and they do back ground check of people comeing over etc with help of local police and hire ex- police officer to help one of my best friend who rents garage etc I guess hate groups are involed also have ear peice and can talk out to c.s.i.s and the f.b.and who are buging me and my landlords too and let them know who over on my landlord and the main floor etc and let my landlord know daily everyday and who comes over at night time etc and know where I go too in this city and who follow me etc inclued the library etc I will be big news etc
will let know more later thank god I hate terrorist groups and hate groups etc
keeping my guard up same with c.s.i.s and f.b.i and the local police etc

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
If the premise for this thread was correct and it could be aka 911 then they had to find eager and willing youngun's first of all. That is not difficult considering all the brain washing going on out there these days. Even if spook agencies are involved, who is the real ring leaders? There was said to be a 'handler' for the so-called terrorist cells, then who was that guy? Is he Mossad?

new topics

top topics

join