It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Rid of The Bush Rodeo Link

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Anyone ever think of it that there might not have been anything worthwile to replace it with yet?

How about ANYTHING? Al-Zarqawi's death perhaps? Seems a bit larger and more important than a parody thread.

[edit on 11-6-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin

I don't think we should leave a link up on the main page and force it to be continued and butchered to death, just because the poster is sleeping with one of the admins. No disrespect, but obviously if that thread hadn't been created by Vallhall, it never would have even been on the front page in the first place. Now there's a conspiracy worth discussing

[edit on 11-6-2006 by Yarcofin]

Real class there, Buckwheat. SO put that up - I haven't started sleeping with him yet.

Don't know if you noticed or not - Swifty - but SO has been pretty busy with moving to the new servers and trying to get the board optimized. I doubt seriously replacing a 1 inch square area on the front page has been high on his list.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I agree, that was a quite tacky posting to put up there. It sounds so second grade, I almost heard a "neener neener neeneeer" after reading it. That's a conspiracy that I would discredit immediately.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I'm pretty new here, but it seems to me that most of the concepts dealt with on this site are suspicious of or cynical toward the current or past administrations of this country and/or whoever may be pulling their strings.

Therefore, it seems to me to be consistent with the spirit of ATS to give coverage to something that happened more or less 'in the open' and wasn't covered by the Corporate Media. Especially things that imply cooperation with an oppressive regime.

This country is not whatever administration is in place at any moment in time. It's bigger than that.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Yarcofin - Your remark towards Valhall was extremely inappropriate and I suggest you apologise at the earliest possible convenience.

In case no one has noticed, ATS is ever-evolving and reliant upon one person. Changes, updates, alterations are handled on an importance/necessity basis.

The graphic headline links will be updated accordingly.

This thread is going nowhere and I am closing it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join