It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isreal Murders 9 on the day of Prayer

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
How many kids have the plalistinians killed this week? How many random rockets have they fired into Israel with the hopes of killing anybody at all?

skippytjc you sound like a whinging child telling mom "i know im guilty but little sis did this" like it justifies YOUR crimes. Its REALLY sad seeing SO CALLED adults playing the oh so immature "blame game".

PS: maybe you should change your name to skippy-the-point

[edit on 11-6-2006 by helium3]

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
LOL,

Agenda? NAAAHHH!

How many kids have the plalistinians killed this week? How many random rockets have they fired into Israel with the hopes of killing anybody at all?

I hope you can substantiate that, that’s quite an accusation, id say an outright unsupportable bit of slander even. You know, posting knowingly false information is against the TOS, have anything to back up that claim?
[edit on 9-6-2006 by skippytjc]

I dont need to comment on the first paragraph, for obvious reasons its a childs arguement. But saying that america are the "paymasters" is not false information and im not goin to provide any proof you can use you search tool on ATS to finds hundreds of threads talking about america surporting israel. To claim this is false information shows that you msut of been taggint alot of threads without reading any.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by helium3
PS: maybe you should change your name to skippy-the-point

Very Well Said mister!

You have voted helium3 for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have used all of your votes for this month.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Hamas declared a cease-fire when they were voted into office. In the intervening time Israel has continued it's racist and apartheid polices against the Palestinians. Maybe this was just a blatant provocation to try and niudge the Palestinians into responding in some way.
It's also funny how these rocket attcaks seem to come from areas already under Israeli control. I mean, it's not like the Palestinians actually have much land from which to launch them

The US congress is bought and paid for by Israel through groups like AIPAC. Just go do a search and see who has actually taken "campaign funds" from them over the years and how much influence they have in the halls of power. Same the world over now where any condemnation of Israel is not to be tolerated and they get all whiny when people speak out.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   

June 13 (Bloomberg) -- Israel struck the Gaza Strip from the air today, killing at least 11 people, including two children, in attacks that the military said were aimed at terrorists preparing to fire missiles at neighboring Israeli towns
Both aerial assaults targeted a vehicle loaded with rockets that Palestinians planned to launch across the border, the Israeli army said in an e-mailed statement. After missing on the first strike, the car was hit the second time, Palestinian witnesses said.

Source

Those silly little drones. It missed the target and hit innocent civilians. Then finally on the 2nd shot got its target. I wonder if they will say those 8 civilians with 2 children were carrying Explosives and shrapnel set the explosives off inside their pocketbooks.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strangerous
Yet again we see state - sponsored murder of peaceful people conducted by the zionist killers of Isreal.

Palestinians killed on Gaza beach

TV pictures suggest a family was on a picnic when the disaster struck
Six people, including three children, have been killed by Israeli shells which hit a beach in the northern Gaza Strip, Palestinian officials say.
They say at least 25 people were wounded in the shelling.

I hope the Jewish killers and their US paymasters feel happy with their day's work

and will you hold the palestinians responsible for the death of the beachgoers since the explosion was linked to mines buried by the palestinians?

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

Originally posted by Strangerous
Yet again we see state - sponsored murder of peaceful people conducted by the zionist killers of Isreal.

Palestinians killed on Gaza beach

TV pictures suggest a family was on a picnic when the disaster struck
Six people, including three children, have been killed by Israeli shells which hit a beach in the northern Gaza Strip, Palestinian officials say.
They say at least 25 people were wounded in the shelling.

I hope the Jewish killers and their US paymasters feel happy with their day's work

and will you hold the palestinians responsible for the death of the beachgoers since the explosion was linked to mines buried by the palestinians?

well, cnn was in a tough position on this story. I mean, what were they supposed to say, the truth!?

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
they reported the story the other day, saying Israel was responsible and investigating how it happened. Now that there is an answer they are lying?

watch for the mines when you bury your head in the sand.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

From your same article you used as a reference and as I posted in another post using the same article.

However, in Gaza, the group Human Rights Watch said the evidence it has been able to gather suggests that a 155 mm artillery shell, like the type used by the Israeli military, was responsible.

Down a little further in the article

Finally, shrapnel removed from three of the injured by doctors at Israeli hospitals was not from an artillery shell, the sources said.

But Human Rights Watch said its investigation of the incident came up with opposite conclusions in almost every case.

The group said most of the injuries to the dead were to the head and torso. A Human Rights Watch spokesman said that would be consistent with an incoming shell, not a bomb buried in the ground.

Human Rights Watch also said the crater was consistent with a 155 mm artillery shell

I guess we will only go by what the Israeli government says and totally ignore the Palestinians all together and while we are at it HRW too.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   
As per the other thread it's 100% not proven that Isreali claims are true (if it's on CNN doesn't make it 'true') and I don't trust a word they utter - murderers rarely confess if they think they can get away with it.

Certainly BBC is giving equal credence to the HRW verison of events and I have no faith in the Isreali's ability / willingness to investigate / censure themselves (the UK has cameramen & peace activists now feeding worms due to IDF action so we have a particular slant on this).

I suspect we'll never know for definite but the weight of Isreali news management will create the impression that it's certain 'the Palestinians blow up their own children just to blame Isreal' and in a few weeks time people will be citing this as an absolute truth on here and in the press.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   

One shell apparently misfired, but the explosion which ripped through the Ghalia family's picnic was at least eight minutes afterwards, the army says.

Concluding his investigation, General Klifi said on Tuesday: "The chances that artillery fire hit that area at that time are nil."

Appearing alongside him, Mr Peretz said "the intention to describe this as an Israeli event is simply not correct".
Source.

False flag operations to justify the resumption of attacks against Israel? Unexploded long forgotten mine? I don't pretend to know. However, what I do know is how to spell Israel: I-S-R-A-E-L! It never fails to crack me up, seeing people talking high minded political viewpoints when they can even spell the bloody country's name. All together now:

I-S-R-A-E-L

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   
it was one of those slow moving artillery shells I guess.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Earlybird

Originally posted by daedalas
I personally dont think the palestinian militants are trying to kill innocent people.

Are you out of your friggin mind? How dare you print this inexcusable rubbish! Let's just strap this bomb to your ass and you go walk into a pizza parlor or club full of...what? Innocent people are their only targets! That's because the Palestininans are weak scum bags and have chosen an evil and unjustifiable path. Support who you will and accept the guilt. There's plenty to go around...

do you not relieze that nearly every israeli citizen is a military reservist?

they aren't trying to kill innocents, i agree with daedalas there, but they are trying to do whatever they can to get some freedom.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion

One shell apparently misfired, but the explosion which ripped through the Ghalia family's picnic was at least eight minutes afterwards, the army says.

Concluding his investigation, General Klifi said on Tuesday: "The chances that artillery fire hit that area at that time are nil."

Appearing alongside him, Mr Peretz said "the intention to describe this as an Israeli event is simply not correct".
Source.

False flag operations to justify the resumption of attacks against Israel? Unexploded long forgotten mine? I don't pretend to know. However, what I do know is how to spell Israel: I-S-R-A-E-L! It never fails to crack me up, seeing people talking high minded political viewpoints when they can even spell the bloody country's name. All together now:

I-S-R-A-E-L

these aren't false flag operations, there are so many attacks by israel on palestinian civilians that there are more civilian casualties on the palestinian pile than on the israeli pile. so israel is losing far less people than palestine.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoulthere are so many attacks by israel on palestinian civilians that there are more civilian casualties on the palestinian pile than on the israeli pile.

if the terror organizations didn't hide in civilian buildings and surround themselves with civilians, there wouldn't be quite so many civilian palestinian casualties.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join