It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To All The ATS Mods & Administrators at ATS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I'd just like to add my thanks, too. I've had a couple of questions and they've been answered in record time.

I usually post in a fairly controversial area of the board and even though I post on an opposing point of view, I've never once felt threatened. Thanks to the members and Mods who keep things under control.

I'm addicted.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Yeh supose ill chime in on this one.

Nice one guys this site gives me something to do while im bored, and i have met so many good freinds here.

so thank you

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Omega, you hit the nail on the head, brother!

The guys and gals here on the ATS Staff are the best group of people I have met on the net', and thats the BIGGEST reason I stay. Sure, I love ATS for what it is, and it's members are usualy the best group of people to debate with, but I have to challenge Springer on one thing...

The Mods and Super Mods and Admin keep the peace and keep it classy here. Without THEM, there would be no way for the ATS members to have a forum in which to do what we do best. So I'd say it's more of a symbiont circle!

And don't worry, Springer, old friend. It's my job to keep you on your toes, remember? LMAO!!!!!!!!

I LOVE ATS!!!!

This place does rock hard....gods, you cant keep me away!!!

[edit on 3-7-2006 by JamesLimelight]

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I have never experienced the thing's that I only usually think about , after my best chat buddy for consriracy theories or UFO/Alien talk passed away(My Father) there wasn't to many people to relate to in my ways of thought and conversation.The ATS Forum's allow me to participate in some of the most contraversial and unexpected conversations imaginable, which is right where I feel the most comfortable,"Denying Ignorance".

"Thank you so much MOD's for keeping the place realistic and clean, it takes hard work defining the reason's of a belief, but you guy's truly remain open minded and considrate to rather open ended discussion threads and some of the rather zealous posters.Thank You very much!!"

Omega, really deserving thread man, I will see you around the S.B.O.M.R. research thread. A really nice thing to do for thase who really deserve it Omega.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Thanks to ATS, I have finally found a source for news that I can base on facts. Of course we know many opinions are on here, but we can always come to a reasonable conclusion without the icing. (:

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join