It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To All The ATS Mods & Administrators at ATS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
This has got to be a great place. As i go to sleep at night, i think of all the comments, smile, and drift off to slumberland.

I feel badly for people who have not discovered us, and have no intention of getting to know us. They miss out on a lot! We are indeed priviledged. Thanks to all and a special thanks to Magic. He taught me several things during my early posting days, out of caring.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   
wow everything has already be said, so i echo what my fellow staff have,

Thank you all,

sometimes things like this just make it all that bit more worth while,

and remember,
if you need anything feel free to u2u me, no question is to much,

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Omega85
Hello , i hope you are all well.

I was just sitting here looking around the site when it occured to me that this place rocks.
I started thinking about all the great people that make this site what it is and i would just like to say a big massive thank you to the following people.

TheBandit795 Bandit, mate you have been such a awsome help to me through your posts and you are indeed a cool person, and for that i respect you.

You're welcome dude!!!

We do it all for you members...

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Thanks for all the kind words

But, as was said, ATS is nothing without the Members/members

BTW, Bandit, you're not the only one late to the party......

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
As they said...

ATS Is Not the Party Without the Party!

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Why don't you post pictures of your ATS tattoos?

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Omega85 that was some post man do you have any more of that stuff left
i do have to agree this site really rocks

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Mate lol, i could talk about how awsome this site is till the sun goes down

But it is true this site rocks.
LONG LIVE ATS!!!

Omega

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
dito

I just logged on and noticed the new format with the words instead of the icons...

it is so fast now, really good!

I dont have ASDL due to the fact the cables where I live dont support it...grr and a dish (where I live) is no use either as the hills block the signal of the mother dish so this change is fantastic fer little ole me and my dial up.

thanks

oh edit *afterthought...is there anyway of separating the blog space at the bottom of the page? It is just one big group so bit hard to see...maybe put them into 3 blocks..? aw sorry...to ask...just thought it might make it easier to see them or maybe just need to put my glasses on !

[edit on 10-6-2006 by NJE777]

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Thanks, Omega! It's nice to feel appreciated.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Nicely said Omega, Have to agree with you that ATS is AWESOME.
Ive enjoyed my time here so far and look forward to a great future chatting with all of you!!

Gave you a "way above" for being such a nice chap!!!

[edit on 10-6-2006 by Kurokage]

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Cheers

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Very well written Omega, and I agree wholeheartedly! I wish I would have started up on this site before I did instead of just lurking. I also appreciate everything the members/mods/staff do here. Even when we don't all agree, we enjoy the heck out of each other (yeah yeah, don't deny it
)

Whoever put wannabe mod for a tag.
That gave me a good smile. Wit is never lacking here either!

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Add me to the list of those who greatly appreciate these forums and the work of those
who make it possible.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I just got back from the Rose Parade. It sure would be nice to see an ATS exhibit staffed with some of those people you mentioned.

Of course, then again, it is ATS, and this is the real world...

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Just wondering... has there been a thread lately titled " I wanna be a mod at ATS..." if not then somebody should make one. Otherwise these back slapping efforts get kinda annoying sometimes.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   

You have voted Omega85 for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

I'm a global moderator on a Conspiracy Cafe forum. As a staff member, one thing we hear little of is "Thank you."

ATS is a great site, and Omega85, what a nice thing to do.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
Just wondering... has there been a thread lately titled " I wanna be a mod at ATS..." if not then somebody should make one. Otherwise these back slapping efforts get kinda annoying sometimes.

There Is Such A Thing As General Kindness

Just because i made a thread dedicated to thanking the staff of ATS for all there hard work doesnt mean that i am looking for something in return.
I am a strong believer in Karma and what goes around comes around.
I am glad that i can openly express my thanks to those that put hard work in to the site
and do so with a pure soul, just to say thanks, I dont want anything in return and i personally feel that compliments without mutuall advantage are a very rare thing in this world indeed therefor i am glad i can make that tiny bit of difference and so can everyone.
And as for your

these back slapping efforts get kinda annoying sometimes.
It is not my problem that you find some sort of grudge against me expressing my grattitude to those who most definetly and generally deserve it.

On Another Note

I would like to thank the members who have come here so far too share my beliefs and say a big thank you to the ATS staff ,You are all great.
The moderators and the site are the big machine that we appreciate so much but i have learnt that the members are the fuel that make the machine work.
So as well as handing out a super big thanks to the ATS staff i would like to thank all the members who come to ATS aswell You All Rock and i think you are all Great !!!!

Long Live Above Top Secret

Omega85

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo

Sad comment. If you don't like the so called 'backslapping' - don't read it.
Sometimes it is just nice to say thank you and the guys here do put in a lot of effort so that we all have a place to come to share our views and thoughts.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Well done to all the Mods at ATS,

Great post Omega85

You have voted Omega85 for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Peace,
-Naz

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join