It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To All The ATS Mods & Administrators at ATS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Omega, I know exactly where you are coming from. There are lots of dicsussion boards, forums, groups, etc, out there on the internet, but this place is simply the best. Administration does a great job, but its the members that make this place fantastic. I'd never in my life get the opp to talk to people who are such die hard supporters of the Iraqi Resistance, like SyrianSister, anyone from slovenia, like Souljah, or a guy who's a para-jump rescu-er, like Seekerof, or a ghost hunter, like Amuk, or a biochemist who's trying to research ID, like mattison, or any of the hard-core nwo-illuminati 'resistors' that we have in the Secret Socieites forum, or members of the thelemic religion like we have there, or arcane masters of masonry, both regular, recognized, and irregular, or people who'd done so much government work like we have, or any of the hundreds of incredible and unusual or just plain funny characters that populate this board. Or any of the countless other people that I can't even think of right now.

Not to steal any glory from staff, without the great job that admin does, this place wouldn't be populated by those people, but its that population that makes this place so mind-bogglingly aweseome.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Good one bud, the staff definitely deserve thanks and a show of respect.
They do a lot work for free to keep this place as grate as it is.
Many of us do forget how much work they would have to put in to ensure that the site is run up to the standards that we have become used to here at ATS.

peace
Mr Mx

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Can't really add more than has already been said so for those that are of age

Thanks for the appreciation AND participation.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
But well said...

I agree, that our mods and admins dont get paid (enough anyway) to do what they do...
the mods volunteer, and the admins couldn't possibly make more than at a normal day job...
its a labor of love, and many members share that love...

Love all around- a genuine love fest...

Thanks to all the hard working admins, mods AND active members...
It is the mix, that makes the cake taste good...

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
It is the mix, that makes the cake taste good...

And the icing is that it's FREE!

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Omega85 - Very kind words, and I couldn't agree more with what's been said by my fellow staff already - It's the members who make this site rock the hardest...

My participation on the boards has been limited these past few months, but I’m always amazed at what I see when I check up on things…

The work that goes on behind the scenes is never-ending, and it’s great to know we have members who appreciate all the hard work that goes into making the gears turn - It's a well-oiled machine

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Very nice omega, I thank you also.

Now get back to the moon.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Greetings all , i hope you are well,
I totally agree with whats been said , The members deserve credit too but i think that without the mods and administration inner workings of the site, the members wouldnt have a place to go. especially not one as awsome as this.
The members Are the oil that makes the machine go and that is all good,
Hats off to you members.
But the mods and admin are the nuts and bolts that work the machine. i hope that makes sense.
I agree that the members play a part in this site but without the Admin and mods there wouldnt be no site on which to play on.
I Love this place, it is the only place that i know of where great minds, great people, great theories and great thoughts all come together,
I think if you were to put all of those things in a can, spin it around and mix it all up then pour it into a golden mould you would have This very site.
Above Top Secret forever

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Omega85
...I think if you were to put all of those things in a can, spin it around and mix it all up...

You would probably end up with something resembling

Just kidding, Omega. Many members here also echo your feelings.

Very nice thread you have made here.

I gave you a vote for it!

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Springer SO and Simon keep this quote in mind.
"1000's of people take credit when everything goes well, but when things go wrong 1 person takes all the blame"

that was summerizing the JFK quote about Bay Of Pigs. Everytime you guys do something great, you credit the entire site, but when something is accusing in bad light, you have to take all the blame, fault, or negative image. So thanks for all the work. When things go great, the credit goes to the site as a community, when something bad comes up, one of you tends to take responsiblity, so in a way your the JFK's of the site (meant in the best possible way) The leaders, the well liked, and involved with the biggest conspiracies in the world (JFK was too lol, his assassination).

THANK YOU!!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
i wouldn't want to be paranoid anywhere else!

d1k

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I've seen some ass kissing on this site but this takes the cake hands down

Someones trying to become a mod

[edit on 9-6-2006 by d1k]

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
well im new to this site but readed this site for a long time (since i was 12) but just joined a few day ago and they do good job this place is specal i learned more here than my school
so i feel the same way LONG LIVE ATS

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by d1k

Well, thank you for that post.

Applause!!!!

NOT.

Have some respect man. If you have nothing good to say.....................

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
yea dont say that have some repsect for the man

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by d1k

maybe you were the ATSers responsible for the "wanna-be mod" tag in my thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
OK guys, let's not start attacking each other in BQ&B, isn't that what WoT is for?

That was a joke.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by d1k

Nah, I just think he's tryin to get on the council

j/k

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Morning everybody, and hear hear!! I wholeheartedly agree with Omega. Just laying in bed, I felt a compelling urge to log on. Guaranteed I wouldn't give a stuff about this place if it wasn't for the people that work hard to keep it great.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Rock It, Man!

Originally posted by Omega85
I was just sitting here looking around the site when it occured to me that this place rocks.

I know exactly what you mean.

This fact often gets overlooked in the daily grind, but now and then, usually when I'm in the middle of something unrelated, seemingly out of the blue, sudden realization will hit me and I'll stop and say to myself: "Whoa! This place rocks!"

And it does. ATS rocks!

I wouldn't be too concerned about the claims of those who would impugn your motives for starting this thread. They are reflexive, traditional (on ATS, everyone has to disagree about something) and to be expected.

Personally, I give such claims all the attention they deserve.

The Best Of The Best

I know your feelings are sincere, because I share them, and I join you in thanking my fellow staff members for being the best forum management team on the Internet (and I don't say that lightly).

I also join my fellow staff members in commending the ATS community for being the best community on the Internet (and again, I don't say that lightly).

I mean seriously, if there was someplace better, I would be spending my time there instead, I assure you. And let's face it, even the most acerbic ATS critic wouldn't be hanging out here if ATS really sucked.

We, the members of AboveTopSecret.com, vote with our feet every time we log on and cruise the forums. That's as sincere as it gets.

While I am proud to be a member of the staff now, all of us know that above all else, it is our continued membership and the exceptional quality of the ATS community as a whole that is the greatest asset to us all.

And that is something for every one of us to be proud of.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join