It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To All The ATS Mods & Administrators at ATS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Hello , i hope you are all well.

I was just sitting here looking around the site when it occured to me that this place rocks.
I started thinking about all the great people that make this site what it is and i would just like to say a big massive thank you to the following people.

The Three Amigos

This Image is Property Of ATS Admin

The Three Amigos Are

SimonGray For coming up with the idea of this fantastic site and setting the wheels in motion as well as making this site the best on the web.

SkepticOverlord For helping make the site as great as it is today and putting in hours of hard work for it.

Springer For also helping making the site as great as it is today and working hard to maintain the sites greatness.

And To A Man Who Works So Hard For ATS

William One Sac Wos , I would like to thank you so very much for being not only a good and honest mate, but also for all the help that you have given me, if it werent for you i still would probably be trying to figure out how to edit my posts lol, Mate you are a legend and i respect you totally.

Gentlemen, On behalf of myself and im sure many other users of this site i would like to give you a big thumbs up for all your hard work and dedication.

Secondly i would like to thank all the Super Mods whom keep this place in top order and personally were a really big help to me when i first joined up here.
I would like to thank the following people.

alien I would like to thank you for doing such a great job here on ATS and i thank you for your help in those times when i have been stuck with something.

asala Asala, well what can i say? you took me under your wing and showed me how to do alot of things and you also showed me the ins and outs of this site. You are a wonderfull lady and i have no doubt that your karma will come back to you and you shall reep the benifetts.Thank you for being such an awsome person. You have a good and pure soul and dont let anyone tell you otherwise

Bob88 Bob88, i would like to thank you for everything you have done from teaching me how to post on ATTSN to teaching me other things about rules on the site, you have my gratitude.

Byrd Byrd i would also thank you for all your help aswell, especially with my ATTSN posts, you are a champion.

DJDOHBOY DJDOHBOY, you are a legend, i respect you even more because i heared you are nice enough to do Asalas gardening for her,you stud you

Gazrok Gaz mate, you are a legend in your field, and i believe you are a great addition to this site, keep it up mate

JAK JAK , what can i say , I learnt so much from you and you tought me how to do things on my own, for this i thank you as i am more independant now and i have you to thank, you are a true to your word bloke and my respects to you.

Kano Mate, Your a fellow Aussie and i think thats all that needs to be said about you
we all know we are the cats pajamas lol.

pantha Pantha , i havent seen alot of you but i have read alot of your posts and you are indeed a down to earth person and that my friend is a very rare trait indeed, hats off to you mate.

parrhesia Parrhessia, you are one of the most grooviest people on here, you allways are a help to people in need and you are a fair and honorable person, my respects go out to you.

RANT RANT, you are a classic your sence of humour is awsome and your a good bloke to talk to about things. respect to you.

TheBandit795 Bandit, mate you have been such a awsome help to me through your posts and you are indeed a cool person, and for that i respect you.

worldwatcher WW, you are indeed a groovey person with a down to earth attitude and i think you are a great plus , to the team, your forums are intriguing and i have alot of respect for you.

ZeddicusZulZorander ZED i would really be lost on here without your help and your links, you are trully a great person to dedicate your time to helping others and i respect and admire you for it.

I Would Also Like To Thank The Following People

12m8keall2c
ADVISOR
AgentSmith
Amorymeltzer
Amuk
astrocreep
cmdrkeenkid
dbates
Djarums
DontTreadOnMe
EnronOutrunHomerun
FredT
Gools
Hellmutt
intrepid
junglejake
kinglizard
Majic
masqua
Mirthful Me
mrwupy
Nerdling
Nygdan
pineappleupsidedown
Quicksilver
sanctum
SpittinCobra
UK Wizard
Umbrax
UM_Gazz
wecomeinpeace
WyrdeOne

The people listed are all part of one team dedicated to keeping this site in a high regard.
These people , work so hard to keep this website at the high state it is today, without them this website would not be possible .
Each and everyone of these people are taking care of this website, not for rewards, not for there own benifett but for there passion .
Passion for knowledge, Passion for truth, Passion to stand up for what is right.
And i think that if everyone had the same amazing minds of these amazing people the world would be a more interesting and extraordinary place.
Staff Of Above Top Secret, I Applaud you and your efforts, you are all amazing people and it is through your efforts that i have become smarter and more knowledgable not to mention the fact that i have met some of the nicest people on this site i have ever spoke too.
Pickle, Optimus,Sala you know who you are, there are more but im allmost out of page space so i will just say this.
THANK YOU SO MUCH ATS STAFF

Yours Faithfully and Forever

Omega85

[edit on 9/6/2006 by Omega85]

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
*cough* *cough* ass kisser *cough**cough*

on a serious note nice work and i commend the admin who designed the new ats layout

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul

on a serious note nice work and i commend the admin who designed the new ats layout

Another One...

you are wrong, i am just saying to them that i appreciate all they have done for us members no more no less, and i am sorry you dont feel that way or view that in a derogatory frame of mind.
and yes the new layout is awsome.

Omega

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
That was very sweet of you to do. I'd like to also thank them for all their efforts and for giving us the classiest place in which to post.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Absolutely Dgtempe!

I agree, If any of the staff read this i wanna say thank you sooooooo much for providing us with such an awsome website!!!!

Omega

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Yes I agree they are a fine bunch of people who seem to go the extra mile

You have voted Omega85 for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

I gave you this for the time and effort you took to format your post.

[edit on 9/6/2006 by Sauron]

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul

Omega85, I commend you for taking the time to express your appreciation, but ccome on, bodrul's response was funny! And he included the little winkety thingie there.

Nice job, tho.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
lol , yeh i know, i guess i got abit jumpie lol.
I just want the Admin and mods and staff to realise how speciall they are and in such high regards we hold them, but i know it was a joke.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
YOU ARE WELCOME!

Secondly, its the MEMBERS who make this site great people. Seriously, what would we have without the content the Members put up every single day? NOTHING MUCH.

The Moderators and the Super Moderators really do the vast majority of the "keeping it classy" work. They VOLUNTEER their free time to help maintain the civil decorum and on topic discussions we all enjoy here.

Thanks Omega, with all the crap we get thrown at us by the envious and bitter it is REALLY NICE to get a little encouragement once in a while.

Springer...

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Not a problem Springer, anytime mate.
You guys are just awsome,
and the members are awsome too but they wouldnt be here without you guys.
I just wanted to say i appreciate all you guys do around here and i am forever greatfull

Omega

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I second what Springer said...your WELCOME.

Thanks for the kind words. Really was thoughtful of you.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I would have to agree... You guys have made it a place where people can talk about anything they wish and in today's life that is pretty hard to do without being jumped on for speaking about your views. We on this site have many different types of people from different nations, religion and culture.

I am personally so happy that this site was made from our very own SimonG. And you 3 have kick started it into a nation wide not to mention FANTASTIC site.

So i think a big thumbs up for the staff and the members of ATS-PTS-BTS....etc.

You guys have made it into a massive cultural community and i hope it stays this way for many many years.

Oni x x

Ram

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
If it's true... That these people have keept the site alive..

Amazing...
What should the world do without ATS?

no communication. No talks.. No chance..

Good job people.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I joined 12-10-2005 and have been on everyday since

I was always interested in all things deep and mysterious, and ATS sure satisfies that appetite.

I think all the MODS i have come across have been fair, and must have a hard time keeping this site at such a high standard, so i commend you guys and girls for always striving to get out whats really is important and not the crap the mainstream gives us.

[edit on 9-6-2006 by Denied]

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
where is "they see ALL" on that list

seriously though, thanks mods and all too...

especially the members!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Ditto!!!!!!

Thanks for making ATS such a quality site!

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Awwhhh...*blushes*

but Thank You to you and all the other members who make this community so special.

You couldn't pay me to stay away... well then again, $5 mil in cash and $5 mil in gold..(call me

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Well said dude!

I would also like to add a personal complement to yourself:-

Its quite rare that a new member arrives and is instantly like by all, i think you pulled that off blindingly mate!

I like to think im a good judge of charachter and your charachter does not need judging, your kind and genuine approach towards others is admirable at least, i think your an exceptionally nice chap and really love it when i see your name in chat......

even if you are a theiving ozzy...

dont change fella!

ok..finished..gimme the money?

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
LOL optimus u r a champion mate.
AND just so people know No money was involved

LOL

Omega

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Really nice Omega, thank you...