It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cordell Hull saw Aliens in glass containers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Does anyone have any other info on this ---seen here---

ufocasebook.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
interesting....never heard that one before!

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I find the "hidden location" of these things incredibly unbelievable and too fantastic. If they where so afraid that people might find out, you'd hide it as far from people as you can.

Plus swearing your cousin to secrecy and showing him what I would consider to be the greatest secret of all mankind... No, I dont buy it. I dont buy that the two would even gain access without higher approval and certainly not be able to view them alone (in which case I cant imagine that cousin ever gaining access).

Or was the UFO and aliens in some unguarded dusty closet?

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Yes ---but there is a sub basement there as well, and to disbelieve the story as well ---why --it was a family secret to be told after the death of hull,,,you must remember he eas a high ranking officle ,,and a prize winner --are you just saying you don't believe because it is a too fantastic story or just a skeptic---i say we need more info before making a determanation.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Makes you wonder what went on in the sub basement all these years. Although, it isn't that far fetched that they would put it there. Maybe the President demanded it be stored there.

If the dates are correct, the Americans would definitely be working at a fever pitch to figure out the technology as Germany & Russia were invading Poland.

That is of course if this account is true.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
If the dates are correct, the Americans would definitely be working at a fever pitch to figure out the technology as Germany & Russia were invading Poland.

Why? America had little interest in the war by 1939.

I dont have any doubt that there's a sub basement there that COULD hold these things (otherwise the story would be blown right away), I just dont buy the whole I-got-a-cool-cousin-that-gave-me-ULTRAMEGATOPSECRETPRESIDENTIAL-clearence-and-showed-me-UFOs part of the story. They must have known that this was something new, something never before seen... And something very very very advanced. It would have been guarded with a vengence.

Well, unless my idea of 1939 America is all wrong and it really is like the hillbilly South where everyone in politics is everyones cousin

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Isn't the best place to hide a massive secret in plain site?

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheyAreNotWhoTheySayTheyR
Isn't the best place to hide a massive secret in plain site?

Not unless you want it to be discovered, no.

I mean I think that aliens in glass jars next to the caveman exhibition would catch some peoples attention.

top topics

join