It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Detained On Orders Of Bilderberg Group

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 04:52 AM
link   
www.prisonplanet.com...

Alex Jones and his team were detained by Canadian immigration on orders of the Bilderberg Group for a 15 hour nightmare of interrogation, accusations and threats of arrests in anticipation of the conference in Ottawa which starts today.

The group were detained at 11:45pm last night and only released after 2pm today.

Customs openly told Alex as soon as they brought him into custody that the Bilderberg Group was aware of his arrival and that this was the reason for his detainment. All three members of the team were instantly detained despite going through different immigration desks.

Officials knew everything about Alex, even the fact that George W. Bush had once had him arrested in 1998.

"I was screamed at, I was cussed at, I was interrogated," said Alex.

Apparently the mess was later cleared when a journalist vouched he was there to be interrogated by her.

SEE RELATED STORY:Secretive meeting of powerful society a conspiracy theorist's Woodstock:

www.canada.com... story.html?id=b09cf78c-da82-43fd-a743-9ef2478542b7&k=63437

The Bilderberg group is a half-century-old organization comprising about 130 of the world's wealthiest and most powerful people. The group is named after the Dutch hotel where it held its first meeting in 1954.

Wonder what's up their sleeves?

[edit on 9-6-2006 by dgtempe]

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 06:34 AM
link   
it won't be the last time you hear about it. listen to the mp3 on infowars, interesting.

at least now he will have experienced first hand, that no one is free anymore. everyone is just an inch away from having there freedoms taking away from them. its ok to talk about this stuff, but when it gets thrown into your face, it is a different story.

hope all the details come out, due mainly as it is a good warning to everyone in this society, that none of us are free anymore. gradually everyone will understand that. i think that may be also one motive why they did this to him.

[edit on 9-6-2006 by andy1033]

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 06:44 AM
link   
It is my sincerest hope A Jones be detained somewhere in a small rat hole in Cambodia for the rest of his "un-natural" life.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 06:46 AM
link   
And why is that, thermopolis?

OT: What did he expect? If he believes his own spiel, he'd be mad to think it could go down any other way. I'm not condoning the incident, frankly I don't know enough about it to have an opinion one way or another. It just seems odd to me that Jones would expect anything less.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by thermopolis
It is my sincerest hope A Jones be detained somewhere in a small rat hole in Cambodia for the rest of his "un-natural" life.
Why is that, sweetie?
He is just a person trying to get to the truth, and has a wealth of knowledge.
I do agree that he should have expected it, since there is a rally amongst the ellite in Canada.
I'm sure he gets flagged everywhere he goes, anyway. He knows too much. Frankly, i'm surprised he's still around.

I like him because he is unstoppable!!! Good for him.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Originally posted by thermopolis
Why is that, sweetie?
He is just a person trying to get to the truth, and has a wealth of knowledge.
I do agree that he should have expected it, since there is a rally amongst the ellite in Canada.
I'm sure he gets flagged everywhere he goes, anyway. He knows too much. Frankly, i'm surprised he's still around.

I like him because he is unstoppable!!! Good for him.

Alex has fallen off the "sanity" wagon as of late. Too many "black helicopters" beaming his brain with dis-info................simply put he's a NUT!

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 07:04 AM
link   
So you think people with menal instability issues should be incarcerated in Cambodian prisons?

If you think he's nuts, that's your perogative. But using his 'nuttiness' to justify incarceration in a "rat hole" is a far cry from sensible...

What happens when someone thinks you're a nut?

What's your logic?

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
So you think people with menal instability issues should be incarcerated in Cambodian prisons?

If you think he's nuts, that's your perogative. But using his 'nuttiness' to justify incarceration in a "rat hole" is a far cry from sensible...

What happens when someone thinks you're a nut?

What's your logic?

i always look back to what john lennon said about the population.

every one on this planet are nuts, so its like the pot calling the kettle black.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Hey!

I have seen this topic around in some other thread.

Let me look around...

Here it is;

Bilderberg's have Alex Jones detained

DOWN WITH BILDERBERGS!

GO ALEX!

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Sorry, Souljah

I didnt realize this was posted before.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I love it when Alex Jones confronts people upfront and personally. He's got a lot of balls and I admire him for persistently telling the truth.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I think you need to be glad and thankful that someone is standing up for what you think is nuttiness, come on now thermopolis, at least he is taking some kind of stand. And for that you want to put him away in a Cambodian prison....lets get real! What are you doing to get to the truth?

top topics

join