It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Commander Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn ????? claims hes a gray??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 02:24 AM
link   
okay this is my first thread, so dont lash at me to hard about this guy either b/c i seached for any previous threads for this guy here but couldn't find any.

I was watching to this very interesting special on TV about hiddencodes in the bibles matrix. I decided to do some researsch about the subject and came to this very interesting site which led me to ths guy Commander Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn. This is his official site it may be an ld site but this is the only "official one i found on 'em

phoenixsourcedistributors.com...

I also noticed this guy has several books. If u go to the site hes also inteviewed by someradio station back in '92 which means he's been here for a while?? Anyways this guy is heading or in charge of NESARA(?) which from what I understand is not what the government wants us to believe.

here is "Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn, Commander in Chief, Earth Project Transition,
Pleiadian Sector Flight Command, Intergalactic Federation Fleet Ashtar
Command"(long title huh?) description;

www.nesarasucks.com...

apparently this guy is waiting for the "right time" to come in with his little program.

I know this might not be enough info but just ask me and i'll try to give you guys more info on NESARA and this guy but to be honest, I myself am comfused about this guy. Is it a hoax?? What do u guys think??

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Wow, I just glanced at it for like 2 seconds. I immediatley got the feeling wanna be anti-christ! Just looking at the Links on the side "Global Alliance, and the part about gods plan 2000.... Sorry man this guy has te be a quack, just gonna call it ahead of time HOAX. Not to much there to De-Bunk you just have to be really gullable if your gonna believe him... GL on finding a little bit of Truth in there! Keep up the Seeking!

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I love some of this Pleiades stuff. There's really no way to prove them fake and I think they're really of ET origin, here to help us..... there's a couple other sites out there about them and plenty of YouTube "teachings" if anyone else is interested . . . .

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by inspiringyouth
Not to much there to De-Bunk you just have to be really gullable if your gonna believe him... GL on finding a little bit of Truth in there! Keep up the Seeking!

Yes, but if you DO believe his words, you will find plenty of Truth.

[edit on 21/10/07 by NuclearPaul]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

The hatonn in the his phoenix journals is different than the 'hatonn' on fourwinds. he actually debunks NESARA in like 1990 in one of the journals.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

This very true and patrick bellringer knows this. I have read all of the phoenix journals and could not debunk one iota of it. But the hatonn on fourwinds is a bastardization of the truth and full of misinformation, as is expected.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I LOVE THE PHOENIX JOURNALS :]
i dont know what i would have done without the owner/operator manual and in my heart i can see that if there is any taint from these books it is from my perspective only. theres no reason NOT to follow these journals as i find nothing wrong in wanting the best possible outcome for our brothers and sisters!

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Oh dear, where do I begin.
Well, I cant really go too deeply into this farce.

This is not ufology. Ets don't think or talk like this, except the human variety. Meeting the minds of a real Et and communicating is something that is beyond our level of consicousness, they are expanded consciousness, clarity, balanced and in control of every thought, and love.

Positive ETs and religion, do not mix. Spiritual growth, metaphysics, meditation, psi development, striving to care and feel for everyone equally, sure, religion, second coming, not the positives.

Any Et coming to start a religion is not only NWO but an renegade. Negatives aslo have energy, quite intense, and postives are a much more expanded consciousness, a larger sliver of self and very clear, they do not communicate like this. They also don't channel, they are telepathic and anyone they wish to communicate with will not miss it.

This is a human.

[edit on 7-8-2010 by Unity_99]

top topics

join