It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg's have Alex Jones detained

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I cant believe this

www.prisonplanet.com...

This is conspiricy gold. Alex Jones was detained at the border by order of the Bilderbergs.

How could they be so stupid this is just going to make them look bad and make people suspicious. Alex Jones must be thrilled.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Call me close-minded because it's prisonplanet and I thus did not waste the effort to read the whole arguement. But why would it behoove the Bilderberger's to publicly detain a crazed conspiracy theorist? I mean my close friends call me a conspiracy nut but Alex Jones makes me look like....well I guess you could say Mel Gibson in Conspiracy Theory (and if you retort that "Mel turned out to be right!" I will give you an internet ***** slap.) Show us another source, yeah that phrase that everyone loooooves to hear on ATS.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I can believe the jist of the story

After seeing on camera how Jim Tucker was followed on the UK CH4 documentary 'secret rulers of the world' right after trying to infiltrate a Bildergerg meeting, then i can easily see that Bilderberg security would pull out all the stops to get to Mr Jones

Since being allowed to enter the country the team have been watched and tracked by several nefarious individuals and also followed by car.

The team booked a decoy hotel in order fool Bilderberg security as to their real location. The decoy hotel has been receiving numerous calls from individuals within Bilderberg's Brooke Street hotel - despite the fact that Alex told no one he was staying there. source

Totally believable to me

[edit on 9/6/2006 by alienanderson]

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I have to say that Alex got some Balls.

Well what did he expect - that the Bilderbergs are going to welcome him with arms wide open? I mean, that is the Cream (I mean the Crap) of the Top, and they kind of do not like anybody, especially journalists of Alex's kind, snooping around and taking pictures and video recordings.

I bet Alex must be pissed as hell!

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Dial "D" For Drama

Please don't get me wrong. Mr. Jones may be telling the honest-to-God truth about all this without so much as a trace of embellishment.

I can imagine that. Really.

However, in light of the nature of the vast amounts of material Mr. Jones has previously published, I think a reasonable degree of skepticism is called for.

I'm going to need to see some sort of credible corroboration before I could possibly take any further interest in this tale.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

Well what did he expect - that the Bilderbergs are going to welcome him with arms wide open? I mean, that is the Cream (I mean the Crap) of the Top, and they kind of do not like anybody, especially journalists of Alex's kind, snooping around and taking pictures and video recordings.

Aaah, I would think for him to say all that stuff he's on the inside or someone would have done killed him.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TgSoe

Originally posted by Souljah

Aaah, I would think for him to say all that stuff he's on the inside or someone would have done killed him.

but see people behind the scenes can use alex jones. as long as only a percentage of stuff is true, they can call him all the names under the sun. they will use alex just as much as he thinks he is helping everyone out.

also if the public think someone else is doing something(i.e alex jones), then the public usually just ignore and get on with there lifes.

but this stunt if true may be them trying to push him further up the scale in terms of the public.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
It was in the Ottawa Citizen. Alex Jones was detained for 15 hours.

MMP

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
A simple Google search confirmed that it was in the Ottawa Citizen.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada agents stopped Alex Jones, whose films include Martial Law 9/11: The Rise of the Police State, and questioned him for nearly four hours before letting him go with only one change of clothes and telling him to return Thursday morning.

Source

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
What a shame though... Alex Jones is not the first one. David Icke also has been detained few years ago in Vancouver. Yuck

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
How can a secretive group of foreign luminaries take complete control over Canada's department of immigration to single out one individual?

Scary

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by syntaxer
How can a secretive group of foreign luminaries take complete control over Canada's department of immigration to single out one individual?

Scary

It's not so much that they took control to single out one guy - more like they already HAVE control high up in all sorts of places.

A simple order went out and filtered down to the actual guys on the floor - i.e. 'stop this guy and inconvenience him as much as possible'.

No problem when you are at the top of the pyramid.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   
An example of their Order

"We live in a dirty and dangerous world. There are some things the general public does not need to know and shouldn't. I believe democracy flourishes when the government can take legitimate steps to keep its secrets, and when the press can decide whether to print what it knows."
-- Katherine Graham, Washington Post publisher and Bilderberger

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by syntaxer

Scary

How did Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie take control of an entire nation's police force and keep out ALL paparazzi and journalists. Even forbidding them to fly into the country at all?

The Bilderbergers probably just asked Canada to keep foreign paparazzi and journalists out of the area. Canada has every reason to agree because hosting a large international conference is generally considered a good thing.

join