It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old Lady Dreams.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I'll describe this dream as best possible, but first I'll provide these links to check out possible explanations of your dreams.

www.geocities.com...

www.sleeps.com...

www.dreams.ca...

Ok, here goes. My dream started with me in a high rise building stepping out of a elevator, (it's weird because I've had alot of ELEVATOR dreams in my life) anyway I step out of the elevator into what appears the top floor of the high rise building, I notice 2 business type people talking and staring out the window onto the skyline, I walk toward the empty office floor, it appeared to be under construction, I look around and also check out the skline through the windows. For whatever reason I decide to get back in the elevator, and go down to the street level, I step outside the building and notice as I look upward to the top floors, that the 2 people are still up there looking out at the skline through the window.

Here comes the weird part, all of a sudden the 2 people come crashing through the window where they were staring out of. I see them crash to the street in horror, then this old granny lady comes out of the building pointing what appears to be a 357 magnum (she could barely hold it up) at me. I run around the corner of the building into a alley and wait, the old lady finds me and again points the gun at me, this time firing a shot, she misses because she can't even hold up the gun straight and shoot right. I hide behind a big trash dumpster and peek out to what the old lady doing, she comes at me again, and I somehow pickup the dumpster and throw it at her, there the dream stops. weird stuff huh?

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
some great dream links.

www.dreammoods.com...

www.dreammoods.com...

www.dreammoods.com...

keep on dreaming

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I'm going to take a stab at this. Now keep in mind that dream interpretation is simply that - my interpretation. I could be completely off base.

It seems in this dream that the old lady - personifying fragility - may be signifying that you fear some weakness you would not ordinarily be afraid of.

Because she comes armed (and that is surprising in little old ladies) one is to assume you underestimated this aspect of your own fear and insecurities and thus this could be something that ends up challenging you (running, hiding and tossing a dumpster at her).

The elevator going up and down on floors could signify change.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by nikelbee
I'm going to take a stab at this. Now keep in mind that dream interpretation is simply that - my interpretation. I could be completely off base.

It seems in this dream that the old lady - personifying fragility - may be signifying that you fear some weakness you would not ordinarily be afraid of.

Because she comes armed (and that is surprising in little old ladies) one is to assume you underestimated this aspect of your own fear and insecurities and thus this could be something that ends up challenging you (running, hiding and tossing a dumpster at her).

The elevator going up and down on floors could signify change.

excellent analysis nikelbee, I agree, although the old lady part I think is sort of a authority figure in dreams. but I could be wrong.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
check this stuff out, places in dreams do signify something, In my case the ALLEY,BUILDING,and CITY.

www.dreammoods.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I think I know what his fear is.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join