It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ONLY MY LOVE...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Only MY LOVE (Valhall) can possibly understand me and take me AS I AM...

Only MY LOVE knows the depths to which I will go to do what I must and the heights, be they low or not, that I can hope to aspire to.

Only MY LOVE has a clue, I pray for EACH ONE of my ATS bretheren and sisteren that they are SO FORTUNATE as to find a love like MY LOVE...

PEACE To YOU and YOURS...
m...

mmkay.

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Val and I met online too! I swear it's amazing! You get to know someone's SOUL and MIND before you get to "LOOK" at them.... It changes EVERYTHING in my view.

PEACE to YOU and YOURS...
m...

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
Springer went straight to the "L" word, and Val gave him baby talk back.

Hmmmmmm?

Is your name IVAN, cause you might be 'russian' the woman!

Just teasing, just teasing!

Good for the both of you! Add BR & you have ATS first family! ( though I suspect the Alien/Gazrok/William 3-way did preceed your joining!)

Woa woa woa...don't you try to minimize the importance of my post.

I did not go straight for "baby talk". I went straight to the penultimate love talk of the mid-eastern man in the Simpsons:

I'm lubbing you beddy beddy much...

When I found Springer I found the one for whom my soul sings, and it sings louder and sweeter everyday. I love my husband with all my heart.

I LOVE YOU SPRINGER!

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 05:25 AM
link   
enough pillow talk, or whatever it is, this is...

Get a ROOM!

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Oh please will a mod please trash this post and allow these two to get a room somewhere.
This lovey dovey crap is for AOL.

No offense meant to either of you of course :
:

Gee whiz!

With much love,

Mark

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 05:51 AM
link   
And they get married, and the had a long long life, iwth plenty of children...
...nice end !

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I don't think I could fall for someone online for real. I need the complete sensory experience (visual, smell, hearing, etc.)

But you never know, when there are more technical advancements...

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Questor
I don't think I could fall for someone online for real. I need the complete sensory experience (visual, smell, hearing, etc.)

But you never know, when there are more technical advancements...

I didn't think I could either, but it just happens. First you start talking (typing) to one another. If you like what the other person has to say (type), you move it to the second level. Exchanging of pix. I know it sounds goofy but, love is sometimes goofy. Then you want to hear what the person sounds like on the phone. After my wife and I first talked on the phone, we didn't want to go back to just computer communication. Our phone bills were insanely high for a few months. The final step was the face to face meeting. I will never forget the day we first saw each other. So, just as a blind person has to use the other senses to compensate for the loss of sight...we both used what was available. Pure thought and emotion. I did get to know her more than if I would have met her in a bar, or anywhere else. I agree, it's not for most people. That's what makes it special for us, and Springer and Val...

Sorry to highjack your thread Springer. I had to explain the depth of what it is I feel. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Rock on dude!

You explained pretty much exactly how it went for Val and I... Actually she posted on a website I was a partner on (kind of like this one actually) and I followed up with her via email.

It was all platonic for the longest time... I can't even tell you when the "switch" got tripped... Odd huh?

PEACE...
m...

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I posted this in Chit Chat for a reason... I have had my attorney review the terms of use and expressions of love are NOT forbidden or even mentioned.

I beleive I am well within my rights here, I purposely titled it "only my love" so there wouldn't be much wondering what it was about. This should allow those who don't want to read "pillow talk" to NOT CLICK on it.

I am fairly BIG FAT MO was JOKING as well.

PEACE...
m...

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Oh hey Springer I am not fat I am just robust and full figured.

Also I was only joking with you guys. It was a great post and it warmed the bolony and extra chess and peppers on my steak sandwich.

Mark

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Dude, c'mon! I heard you are 4'-5" tall and weigh 422lbs! Doughnuts are your staple food... PLEASE! ROTUND?! My good man, THAT is NOT ROTUND!

I know you were kidding, I am too!

How's it going? I keep missing you in chat but Val keeps me updated...

PEACE...
m...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join