It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ONLY MY LOVE...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Only MY LOVE (Valhall) can possibly understand me and take me AS I AM...

Only MY LOVE knows the depths to which I will go to do what I must and the heights, be they low or not, that I can hope to aspire to.

Only MY LOVE has a clue, I pray for EACH ONE of my ATS bretheren and sisteren that they are SO FORTUNATE as to find a love like MY LOVE...

PEACE To YOU and YOURS...
m...

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

Only MY LOVE knows the depths to which I will go to do what I must and the heights, be they low or not, that I can hope to aspire to.

Only MY LOVE has a clue, I pray for EACH ONE of my ATS bretheren and sisteren that they are SO FORTUNATE as to find a love like MY LOVE...

m...

Alright Springer what did you do this time????

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I bet he forgot something ...

Aniversary?
Birthday?
Flowers?

or the one that men have no defence about..

he didn't notice something important...
new dress,
new hair,

(its not like she bought a new car)

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 09:49 PM
link   
He's probably working a lot, but their love remains stronger than ever.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I did NOTHING but fall MADLY IN LOVE with my Soul Mate! Honest! You guys can ask her! This was PURELY an expression STRAIGHT form my heart!

I am sitting down here in the "Big City" MISSING HER (don't get to see her until day after tomorrow) and felt the desire to express MY LOVE FOR HER publically!

THAT'S IT! LUCKY ME!

PEACE...
m...

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 10:25 PM
link   
...yeah bro...speak away my friend, speak away...

True words from the heart for the one who holds it...so good to see...

May happiness never be a stranger my brother.

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

m...

Im guessing that springer is a girl? Maybe??

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Nope, I am a red blooded heterosexual womanloving Harley-Davidson riding MAN...

NOT a "girl". A man who happens to be lucky enough to have actually found my true "soulmate" during this life. That's all...

Thanks Alien! I think this world would be at least a little happier if more people let their loved ones know how they feel about them more often.

PEACE...
m...

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Interesting. You're from Dallas, Texas. I keep hearing things about guys from there (good things).

Maybe it's not alot of hogwash after all.

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 08:24 AM
link   
If I was ValHall, I would let him sleep on the couch untill I find out what's really goin' on!!!

Just kidding...

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 08:38 AM
link   
OMFG ... I'm gunna puke now

*pokes springer*

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I did NOTHING but fall MADLY IN LOVE with my Soul Mate! Honest! You guys can ask her! This was PURELY an expression STRAIGHT form my heart!

I know just how you feel...my wedding day is getting closer and closer...

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 08:58 AM
link   
You two are just...well...there are no words really to tell you how I perceive your love for oneanother. I wouldn't say your really lucky, but then again I might think it, I wouldn't say you're blessed, but might think that as well..I wouldn't say I'm envious...and I'm not telling if I think that or not
I would say treasure your love for eachother forever and ever..and make a promise within your souls that you both shall find eachother again when your time is through here..because your love is undying..

Thank you for sharing your love with us here..
Mag

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 09:17 AM
link   
*CLAPS springer* that is just so cute!!

sighs.... it so nice to see a man express his feelings in such away
You are both a very special couple

Love does happen! this just goes to prove it

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Sorry, but this is the first time I have got to read through the posts and find this!

THANK YOU! I lubs you beddy beddy much.

You are the most special man in the whole wide world and I am truly blessed to have you as my bestest friend. You truly are my soul-mate.

Now, whadya do???
JUST KIDDING!

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Springer went straight to the "L" word, and Val gave him baby talk back.

Hmmmmmm?

Is your name IVAN, cause you might be 'russian' the woman!

Just teasing, just teasing!

Good for the both of you! Add BR & you have ATS first family! ( though I suspect the Alien/Gazrok/William 3-way did preceed your joining!)

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I think someone is a little...
... lovesick.

I remember a time when I was in love...

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 05:43 PM
link   
very well, we'll save it for the pit. geeze, you must be really mad. i think you are forgetting that this is only a discussion board.

[Edited on 23-10-2003 by deafence#]

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Dude, it's NO RUSH we have been MARRIED for 3.5 YEARS and together for nearly 6 years... It's AWESOME is what it is...

Defence#:

I beleive your name says it all. DO NOT EVER TRASH a thread like this again! This is called being a GROWN UP. KNOWING where the "Political/Professional World differentiates from the PERSONAL WORLD.

I have no idea what your experience level or age is and, frankly I don't care. If you are young and haven't learned this lesson yet then learn it NOW. If you are old (like me) and you simply have NO CLASS then PISS OFF.

Your left wing "kiss your enemy instead of killing him before he kills you BULL# has its place in the MUDPIT. THIS thread is a "song of LOVE" between my WIFE, my FRIENDS and MYSELF.

IF you have any STYLE at all you'll edit your UGLY post down to an ON TOPIC reply or NOTHING and leave this singular act of HUMAN SWEETNESS (which the world has WAY TOO LITTLE OF) unmolested.

This is the equivolent of walking into my home and stating what you said to my face, in front of my wife right after I introduced you and told you how much I LOVE her, I ASSURE YOU, in THAT situation, you would learn what an asswhippin' is all about.

P...
m...

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Clap, clap, clap, clap !!! Hear hear Springer !! I applaud that last post. There are a lot of young punks on this board that open their mouths before they think. My wife and I have been together for 5 years in December. We met on ICQ. Talked on the computer for a few weeks then the phone for a few months. She came down to Florida from Ohio on vacation and never went back. She is my "soulmate". We now have two great boys to show for it. I do believe in true love and soulmates.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join