It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alternative Fuel Experimeters Threatened

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Research and experimentation in alternative fuel technologies draws death threats from unidentified men in black suits.

pesn.com
Headline: Ken Rasmussen's research team has been working on a process that turns out to have similarities to the super-efficient electrolysis process being developed by Professor Kanarev. Rasmussen's work ceased after a member of the team was threatened at gunpoint.

Rasmussen reported the incident for the first time publicly in his news today. He said, "As editor of this page, my life has now been threatened by 2 loaded guns pointed in the face of a good friend."

"Using information which could only have been obtained by monitoring digital cell phones and e-mail, the assailants portrayed to the victim that they had total control over his personal life, and was told to remain silent and to not talk to government authorities." He was told that if he did not comply, a family member would be killed. The assailants produced extensive details about this target family member. The threat also included himself, his family and all associates if he did not stop work on the process immediately. The threats made actually applied broadly to anyone working on overunity.

"I'm breaking the story to warn others who might be involved in similar technologies," said Rasmussen.

Obeying the threats made to him, the person threatened has stopped all work on the project.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I was surprised after reading this article that the story has not yet been posted on ATS, unless I missed something. We have all heard stories about the suppression of alternative energy sources and efficient fuel technologies. I haven't considered these matters in depth. It's good to hear of researchers like Ken Rasmussen who have the courage not to cave in completely though he is proceeding cautiously so as not to endanger his friends' and associates' safety.

The linked story contains several links to supporting material.

[edit on 6/8/2006 by dubiousone]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
that's a shame....why supress future technology? why not create technology that will only benefit our society....

greedy oil companies, really sad.

MBF

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by porky1981
that's a shame....why supress future technology? why not create technology that will only benefit our society....

greedy oil companies, really sad.

MONEY!!! The greedy oil compamies haven't figured out how to get a cut out of the pie yet. I wish that anyone that has a good idea could get the money to produce their invention.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
No big deal, in 100 years maybe less, it wont matter. I think our race has risen to virus status, and earth is obviously sick.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I've always been in favor of 'fire with fire', hire some bodyguards, make sure they are armed and when the bad guys show up, take em down then use their I.D.s and keys and stuff to invade the clowns that started the whole mess. The police continually show us how useless they are, and the courts are a laughing stock.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 01:38 AM
link   
It's pretty bad this happens in the USA. Pitiful.

Troy

mod edit: censor circumvention

[edit on 10-6-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Why don't the greedy oil companies just invest and monopolize on the new energy techs? Let me guess they wernt fast enough and the paton got "stollen". I can't help but shed a tear for the poor fat cats. Now all they have left to use oil with is the military if new tech comes out. Fat cat #1 says to Fat cat #2, "Good time to start WW3?"

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I think the best thing these people could do would be to flood the net with details of how to make and use this stuff, before the US government manages to control the www completely. Go completely viral on the whole thing... the bad guys couldn't control it then.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2stepsfromtop
I've always been in favor of 'fire with fire', hire some bodyguards, make sure they are armed and when the bad guys show up, take em down then use their I.D.s and keys and stuff to invade the clowns that started the whole mess. The police continually show us how useless they are, and the courts are a laughing stock.

couldn't have said it better myself.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   
This could be some kind of publicity stunt or perhaps they ran into a glitch when working on the project and could not meet a due date. They then trumped up a threat which gave them a reason to delay the project and still keep their grant/grants.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Them! have to stop it.
if we all hade a machine the size of a microwave
to power are house are cars.
that needed no servieing or fuel.
how do Thay! make mony out of us?
I suposs thay could rase taxes.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I (unfortunately) went to the length of reading the Kanarev's papers and it's all pseudo-scientific crap. I mean, he's got a "new theory of microcosm". He's also breaking the law of energy conservation at will. Duh.

The pictures of Glocks and MAC-10 posted in the article are somehow meant to add credibility to this completely false story.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Yeah, I think a lot of knowlege has been suppressed. People in this world allready don't want us to know that other beings exist in this universe, so I guess suppressing alternative energy isn't so unbelievable. I guess we're supposed to be chained to a Chevron station the rest of our lives. "Can't afford petroleum? Tough, I guess you can't drive your car."

You can look cordless tools and just scale those things up and figure out that you can replace petroleum as fuel. And that's just one way to do it.

As has been mentioned, why don't the oil companies invest in other technologies? It would be the right thing to do. I guess the green on the paper dollar is more important than the green on the earth.

Gas prices continue to fluctuate, but yes, in a way that makes you think you are getting a deal. "Wow, I'm glad it's not $3.29 a gallon anymore, they finally dropped it to $2.99." Next few weeks, "Wow, I'm glad it's not $3.50 a gallon anymore, good thing they dropped it to $3.29 a gallon." And so on.

I've got news for the petroleum industry, and the suppressors of technology, we are moving on to something better.

Troy

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   
This whole area of any tech. supression and aquisition is the bastion of the insane. I had this guy I (thought I) knew try to get info. out of me for some design that I hadn't even remembered myself at that the time he asked me about it. They're all mad.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by shots
This could be some kind of publicity stunt or perhaps they ran into a glitch when working on the project and could not meet a due date. They then trumped up a threat which gave them a reason to delay the project and still keep their grant/grants.

I think you pretty much nailed it. Shots. When it came time to put up or shut up, the guy had to make up an excuse to explain his failings:

At the time of the assault, Rasmussen had been in discussion with several pre-screened, suitable investors, who were waiting on Rasmussen's team to fix a final detail before attending a live demonstration.

No demo, no money. So how else could he save face other than to conjure up a story that a tech had been threatened?

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Ya know, when i was in college, there was a guy who made a fuel filter that increased gas mileage by somewhere around 25% AND lowered emissions (which was tested on the equipment at the college) a good amount. However the guy refused to patent it due to the rumors of death threats that surrounded such low blows to the oil companies.

I feel that with teh internet the way it is now, there will be people posting up proven methods in the near future to educate teh masses. Just like running you Diesel on vegetable oil.

Another example is auto manufacturers have no produced a production hydrogen powered car due to "carring hydrogen". The hydrogen technology has been out for decades... and the technology to transform drano/water and aluminum into hydrogen was invented a few years ago by a college drop out from canada. Yet we still don't have any information on when hydrogen powered cars will become available. My theory.. loss of money, access to "pure water" supplies, and mst of all.. no more harm to the ozone.

Enjoy

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 02:49 AM
link   
The one thing you don't want to do is expose an invention to the wrong people, the same way you don't give a UFO sighting to the wrong people.

And in both instances you will have skeptics who will try and destroy and invalidate the idea. Anything that goes "outside the confines of the box" is thought of as "not good" for some reason. Somebody is there to squash your ideas or kick your teeth in for thinking outside the box. "Now sit down, take your Prozac. You know there isn't any such thing as......." or "Dammit your not supposed to know those things."

F**k it, I'm outside the box on many things, and that's the way it is. I'm not going to be trapped by the oil industry.

That's not to say that every invention is real, but I'm willing to bet that there are those who have created valid devices who won't get their products to the market place simply because there are those who feel threatened by these inventions, and will do whatever it takes, tell whatever lie it takes to suppress these ideas. "You know Dr. Phillips was allways a little crazy, much to crazy to develop a workable device that creates electricity. Look at his plans, they defy physics, it can't work."

Troy

[edit on 11-6-2006 by cybertroy]

top topics

join